View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:44 PM   #37
WyoSun
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Dina, So sorry to hear about your friend.

Kelsey....sure hope you start feeling better. I didn't think it was possible to get sick with all the vitamins we are taking!!!

I drink a lot of tea. Anything decaf. It helps me relax and if I am cold it warms me up. Yes, it has been in the 40's the last 2 nights.

Wow, the NSV's are really rolling in. That is so cool.

Jacqueline...loved your post.

I went through some more clothes this morning. Had to get rid of a couple things. Had this great suit that was given to me. Fit me perfect, except I don't have hips. Most slacks are made for woman hips and mine are straight, so the pants had these little poofs on each side. Probably could have been taken in, but I have a good friend on IP, too and I think she could wear it. She still works in an office. Honestly, I don't even need a suit anymore

Have been having a shake for breakfast for about 3 months. Went back to the omelet. Forgot how good it was. Scale has been all over the place this week. Still avoiding the 4's for some reason.

DH and I are learning Spanish. He learned "pretty woman" and has really been sucking up. I love it!!! Saw a guy I hadn't seen in almost a year. After we had been visiting for about 15 min. he said "just what kind of excersize plan have you been on?" Loved it!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

one for every 5 lbs. lost
Here's to lookin good in a swimsuit and drinking crazy monkeys on the beach