Thread: Wonderslim #4
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #8
mollymai

Hello every one. I messed up when I started the last thread it was actually the fourth so this one is the 5th thread. lol What a way to throw everyone off, but we are still going strong so tha's all that matters .

Anyway my summer recess was over Sept 23rd and I went back to work, I received a couple of complements, one from a co worker, my husband and my son, it made me feel really good. I also notice that I do better a work because I have my WS meals and my water and at home I have most of my food prepared already and the only thing I need to make is veggies. I use my crockpot more now because the meat is good and juicy that way and it holds the seasoning well, gotta love that crock pot lmao.

The only thing that concerns me is that I don't get paid until Sept 30th and I am running out of my favorite foods from WS, but I will to the best I can to substitute and eat moderatlely.

I will weigh in tomorrow, but I know my results will be low because I ate pizza yesterday and the other day had Fosters Freeze, just needed to splurge.

Type to you all soon.

1st Short Term Goal 5% 264.5
290.8/269.2/200