View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
CJZee

S/C/G: 287/ticker/139

Height: 5' 5"

Happy August everyone!

I'm down 3 pounds in July, which really occurred in the last 10 days or so. I bought some size 14 pants this week to take on my European trip which astounded me as I am quite curvy. The waist is too big, but they fit in the hips and thighs which has always been a major issue for me. They are NOT stretchy pants, either, so I'm pretty happy about this.

Susan, I cannot imagine being a size 2. You definitely must be all muscle, good for you.

Have a mini-rant today because my sweetie and I were in Starbucks. I was drinking a black nothing-in-it coffee. I was hungry, and kept eyeing their sandwiches and yogurt, then started thinking about all the sugar and wheat that wouldn't be good for me. I finally just decided to eat a salad after I got back to his house, BUT ... and this is my own fault ... the counter guy came over and asked if we wanted free croissants as they were going to throw them away. Arghghgh. I had one. I am pretty good when I am prepared for temptation, but I guess not so good when it is thrown in my lap.

On to better choices!