Old 07-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #24
Rocky Monarch
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinDi View Post
Icw32,
When you first begin this program a great coach will warn you that the first several days you might not feel so great. This is due to your body burning off all of the excess garbage it has stored
you can say that again, but if you can gut it out for the first few (grim) days, it is sooo worth it.

Icw32: it looks like you are starting tomorrow: GOOD LUCK on your journey and we are all here to help each other, so book mark the IP home page (see below) and come back as often as you can. Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilinDi View Post
Considering I am new at this site I had a heck of a time getting back to this spot. Glad I found it, or your comment could have been lost among the zillions of posts here. Again thanks for replying. Have a great night, and sweet dreams.
~SmilinDi~
SmilinDi your dedication to change is awe inspiring, thanks for posting!

SmilinDi and Icw32 If you bookmark this link,
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

it will take you to the IP home page, with lots of discussions about IP. Scroll about half way down the page and you will see the weekly "chat", which is generally the most "trafficked" part of the website. The section you are in now "Phases" , which is specific to that topic. You will see that listed toward the top of the home page.
WELCOME!

"...the way I figure it, Heaven and **** are right here on Earth. Heaven is living in your hopes and **** is living in your fears. It's up to each individual which one he chooses."

Last edited by Rocky Monarch : 07-07-2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: mis-spoke!
Rocky Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote