Old 07-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/226.5/160

Height: 5'6 1/2

Default Starting this Friday

Hi everyone, I am starting MRC this Friday. I have done the program about 3 years ago but went thru fertility stuff, got pregnant finally and now I have a 81/2 month old boy but I was diagnosed with breast cancer when he was 6 weeks old...another story with that.

Since I have had cancer within 1 year of restarting MRC, I have to do the MME menu, where a dietician does the menu. They only guarantee 2lbs a week which pissed me off. I need/want 4lbs a week. Does anyone have the beige menu. I have the green last time and I think the yellow menu for days 1-4 and 5-11.

If someone could send me the pre-menu and then the beige menu I would be so grateful. I did sign up again but I really want this extra weight loss.
my email is alavoie9 at cox dot net

I hope to take this journey with you all!
allisontom911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:59 PM   #2  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

I just want to wish you lots of luck, not just in MRC, but with your cancer battle!
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisontom911 View Post

If someone could send me the pre-menu and then the beige menu I would be so grateful. I did sign up again but I really want this extra weight loss.
my email is alavoie9 at cox dot net

I hope to take this journey with you all!
I would never want to discourage you from losing weight, but there are probably VERY good medical reasons why they don't want you losing fast. I'm on beige/green and have lost an average of 3/week. Lots of weeks, I feel run down, tired, and fatigued. If they say you need to eat more, it's probably so that your body has more energy to heal. 2/week is great - most people on WW average that. I want to encourage you to stick with what the doctor and dietician are saying - they are the medical professionals and I'm SURE only want what's best for you.
Hugs,
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #4  

I agree with hatethesweatpants entirely. And, honestly, it's really not healthy for anyone to lose more than 2lbs per week...that's one of the few things I don't like about this program...that they encourage several per week. In the past, I wanted to lose weight fast, and I did. But it wasn't healthy for my body at all, and it all came back (plus more) anyway. Two pounds is the perfect amount to lose per week, and with your medical history, they are trying to keep you safe.
mouse120 is offline   Reply With Quote