Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

Default Saskatoon! Lawl

Hey ladies and gents. Looking for people in my home city for help with lawl. I'm on plan 4 because I'm not using substitutes. I'm looking for Luna bars.

Even if you are not in the area any input is great. What was the hardest struggle you have had so far on this diet? What has helped you over come it? With lawl have you incorperated exercise? If you have what kind? How often?
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #2  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Hi Lucid

I am from Saskatoon and lost 53 lbs since last August. I am on stabilization right now. It is really a great program and if you can maintain an active life-style with it you will do amazing. Every bit of exercise you can put in helps. I used to work out 2-3 times a week.

I replied to your Bars question in the other thread...so I am not repeating it here.

Good luck!
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #3  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

You can also buy luna bars at shoppers drug mart by the pharmacy section. You may have to ask them where they are as different stores keep them in different areas.
The hardest part for me with anything is temptation! I find lawl is the best plan out there. Its like following the food guide really. I think the best part for me was that I learned to enjoy fruit. Its not the first thing I want to grab when I want something sweet but as time has gone on, I have started to enjoy eating fruit.
The other important thing to keeping up with lawl is to plan a menu for a week. I usually plan a couple of days at a time because I never seem to stick with a week of menu planning. If you set out what you are going to eat for two days, you will follow it!
Hope that helped,

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote