View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #96
asweetchicagogirl1

S/C/G: 176/133.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Thought I would introduce myself other than just in my general post "Coming Out...and Scales"

First name: Maja

Geographical location: Chicago, IL

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None yet, love my sister's kiddos though and want my own one day

Pets: None yet...hope to have my puppy in September if the breeder I'm working with manages to have one of her dogs take in the next month or so.

Hobbies/Interests: movies, singing, music, walking, cooking and generally hanging out with friends and family

Height: 5' 4"

Eye/Hair Color: blue/blond (though naturally my hair is auburn)

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 2000 but have been all around since then

Starting Weight: Not sure...see my previous post

Present Weight: Again, not sure

Goal Weight: Hate to sound repetitive but not sure, I think a size 6 or 8 would be nice

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: finding the time to work out is my number one issue but snacking late at night is an issue as well

Following any specific plan: No, just trying to eat right and work out

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I broke up with a long-term boyfriend when I realized how much I let myself go (not just physically but mentally and emotionally...always put his "needs" and even "wants" before mine...he didn't want to change so the rest is history). Instead, my emotional growth and weight-loss this time around will be about me, not a boy or lack thereof

Anything else you would like to share with us: Looking forward to getting to know all of you better!