Thread: Wonderslim?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #33
byebyebelly

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Thanks annie and mollymai for the meal ideas. Mollymai i can see where some people would call the tex mex chicken rubbery, but i figure diet type food like this isn't going to taste gourmet..maybe thats why i don't mind, but the spicy cheese and pasta i really liked. i think i'm going to look up some healthy casseroles and do some experimenting...maybe use some ground turkey in something...on another note i tweaked my morning choc. shake by adding in 1/2 a banana and espresso and ice and put it in the blender...wow yummy! I made a berry smoothie yesterday with less than stellar results! I think it was how i made it though, so i'm going to try a different flavor today and put it in the blender with some ice and see how it goes. If it turns out the same i will be returning those and getting more choc. shakes! Other than that i'm not having a hard time sticking to the diet and i'm not getting hungry My mom is starting the same diet today too so we'll see how she likes it as well. Yay for day 3!