Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Momof7 I have a hard time with not eating my daughters snacks and leftovers too! Usually between my shakes i'm chewing on gum..the minty flavor makes things taste gross so i'm not as tempted..might work for ya'll too! Ok to go completely off subject here i just found the [More] button on the smilies! I'm a smilie dork and some of them are so cute!! ok...i'm done for now Anywho i made my morning coffee shake a little different this morning..i added some cinnamon to it...i used to love the mexican mochas, which gave me the idea to add the cinnamon. It was super super good! So i think its going to be a staple in my chocolate or mocha shakes from now on! Lets keep truckin ladies!! ...haha i had to add one more!
Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 158/158/135

Height: 5'4"

Glad to see everyone is still trucking along! Me too. Doing well so far. Maybe an extra stash of the protein bars in the car would be a good idea for those of us out running around alot - even if it is an extra one for the day it would be better than the drive through. I made the chocolate cake yesterday and it wasn't half bad. I did go get some SF cherry pie filling to put a dollop on it though for next time. I'm having the veg joe right now and it is ok. I guess I was expecting spicy, but it is rather sweet. May have to add some chili powder next time.

I'm thinking I may want to send some boxes back for swaps. Have any of you done this or will you do this? They say you can use one thing out of the package and send it back (once per item). I would like some of the lighter fruit drinks I think instead of so many shakes (not sure if they are interchangeable or not though will have to investigate). The shakes are pretty heavy and sometimes I'd like something lighter.

Everyone keep reporting! - I love reading this thread.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 199/192.5/155

Height: 5'8''

usually eat out with the hubby and parents on wed. tonight ate a 550 cal salad from applebees and a couple glasses of wine, how off track am i? i think the salad is ok? real life is hard. back on track tomorrow.

Last edited by nina333; 02-10-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:50 AM   #79  

I overnighted my food and it will be here today. I can't wait! Of course, I ate like a nut yesterday just knowing that I will have to be good once my food gets here.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina333 View Post
usually eat out with the hubby and parents on wed. tonight ate a 550 cal salad from applebees and a couple glasses of wine, how off track am i? i think the salad is ok? real life is hard. back on track tomorrow.
Eating out will be hard for me because my family loves to go out and eat. Applebbes is one of my favorite to eat out at because they have have the weightwatchers foods that is on plan for WS. I don't think that one night a week will hurt if you are eating low cal low fat foods that are on plan.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 AM   #81  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof7 View Post
I overnighted my food and it will be here today. I can't wait! Of course, I ate like a nut yesterday just knowing that I will have to be good once my food gets here.
Welcome to the WS thread or shall I say Wonderwoman thread lol . I am glad to see that we are getting more individuals that are on this program .

This will the ones that are looking into finding more info about the program a chance to read, post and ask any questions they may have.

I can't wait to start next week

Last edited by mollymai; 02-11-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #82  

nina333 one night a week should be fine if your keeping on track the rest of the week...it might even be better because you're not feeling deprived of treating yourself! As long as ya don't go all crazy

Momof7 i did the same thing before i got my food! I'm sure we all did! So glad you'll be joining us on our journey!

Going to the movies this weekend and i'm a popcorn fanatic, so we'll see how strong my will power is then! Hopefully i can eat right before we go, then just munch on gum..we shall see!

I'm so excited i got my ticker!!!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #83  

Cool

bbbelly, i think the plan allows for some quantity of 'air popped' popcorn? dont have my sheet with me at the moment- but maybe you could have your corn and eat it too-
Old 02-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #84  

Are any of you nursing? I am and I was thinking of doing 1200 a day plus adding skim milk to my shakes. I don't want to go too low in calories or it could affect my milk supply.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #85  

Not nursing, but i know when i was i couldn't go below a certain amount of calories...i can't remember how many though. Maybe look it up though.

Had a ROUGH night! Just normal life, kids, frustration type of thing but man oh man i wanted to cave tonight! I even loaded more dinner on my plate than i'm supposed to have..but i started feeling bad while i was eating, so i went and scraped half off...which for me is a HUGE victory! I come from the clean your plate club growing up. But i couldn't let all my hard work go to waste...so maybe this really is a turning point for me. Thanks for letting me ramble...i so love and need this kind of thing to keep myself on track!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #86  

good job BB!! you can do it. weekends are always my toughest time. i like to do cocktails and take out and that is always the downfall of my dieting. i am feeling strong today going into the weekend so i hope i can stay on track.
momof7 i have 5 years of nursing under my belt and never did lose a lot of weight from it nor did i ever have trouble with milk production except when i took antihistamines- so try the 1200 cals- trust your body and your baby to let you know if you need more- good luck!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Hi everyone.

Sorry I didn't post in a couple of day. I was so busy with work and I joined water aerobics

I can't swim so just getting in the pool was quite a tast for me. Its fun. I am going to join swimming class in March.

Got to face my fear of water. I almost drowned when I was a kid.

Well I am getting closer to my weigh in on Tuesday. I have been so strick and following this Wonderslim diet perfectly. I hope I have a good loss.

I love this group and reading all the posts gives me great encouragement to keep on going.

Don't give up girls. We can do this.

Momof7.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #88  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieMacD View Post
Hi everyone.

Sorry I didn't post in a couple of day. I was so busy with work and I joined water aerobics

I can't swim so just getting in the pool was quite a tast for me. Its fun. I am going to join swimming class in March.

Got to face my fear of water. I almost drowned when I was a kid.

Well I am getting closer to my weigh in on Tuesday. I have been so strick and following this Wonderslim diet perfectly. I hope I have a good loss.

I love this group and reading all the posts gives me great encouragement to keep on going.

Don't give up girls. We can do this.

Momof7.
I love water aerobics. I can't swim either and I too almost drowned when I was kid, but I love getting in the water to excercise. Have fun and enjoy, can't wait to see youe weightloss Tuesday.

Last edited by mollymai; 02-12-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #89  

:MargieMac congrats on doing something to overcome a fear! I've been a swimmer my whole life, i couldn't imagine not swimming so Kudos for you!! Once you get the basics down you'll feel so powerful for doing it!

I really need to remember to bring a shake along in the car when i go somewhere cause my trips are always longer than i think they're going to be. I missed my afternoon snack again, then the hubby wanted to get something to eat on the way home, so i treated him and my daughter to Taco Del Mar and i had leftovers at home. So all in all it was ok, i didn't feel tempted to eat thiers or even order something from Taco D.M. But i was frickin ravenous by the time we sat down to eat! I still kept my portion under control...but i think i really need to bump up my water intake. Anyone else having trouble getting the recommended amount of water in? I feel like i'm drinking shakes all day, i don't have room for all the water too!! Anywho sorry for the long ramble again and lets keep on truckin!!
Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 158/158/135

Okay girls - so today was my official weigh in and ..... lost 5lbs!! Yippee for me!! This next week will be the real challenge as it seems I always get stuck at 150, getting into the 140's will be awesome! Gotta keep going. I'm also having trouble getting all the water in, I'm going to make it a point to up my water this week also. So far I am doing really well, amazed at how less hungry I seem. I've been a little tired this week though, not sure if it is the diet or because I'm getting over my sinus infection.
Closed Thread