View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #30
squishysquirrel

S/C/G: 213.3/206.4/125

Height: 5'4.5

Default Hey all!

First name: Crystal

Geographical location: Alabama

Marital Status: In a relationship (planning to elope in July)

Children/Ages: None

Pets: None

Hobbies/Interests: Medicine, anime, movies, music, hiking, white water rafting, gaming, Hoarders, cooking, cooking, and more cooking

Height: 5' 4.5"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Black

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 13, 2010

Starting Weight: 190

Present Weight: 185

Goal Weight: 120-130

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Get bored with exercise or using excuses like interviews to give up on exercise and dieting

Following any specific plan: 1200-1400 calories/day, exercise 5-6 X per week, strength training

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: In the past I have lost weight because I wanted a guy to love me more or be thrilled that I was smaller. This is the first time I'm losing weight for myself. My boyfriend is completely ok with my current size, but I want to get healthy so that I won't have problems when I'm older. My mom was morbidly obese and after gastric bypass and now being just over her ideal body weight, she has hypertension, borderline diabetes, and is a survivor of breast cancer. She also has chronic back pain with several surgeries, knee pain with resultant surgery, and GERD. All of these diseases are associated with being overweight or obese, and I don't want to live like she does because she was overweight or obese nearly all her life. Now is the time to prevent these preventable diseases and just happen to look better in a two-piece this summer. :-)

Anything else you would like to share with us:
I'm currently during upper body and lower body strength training on alternating days, but I'm plannin on starting Chalean Extreme on February 14. Anybody out there want to join me?