Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 06:21 PM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Default Butt Kick 2003

Okay, start with me, please.
I've gained five pounds, I'm sick, and I haven't been to the gym for a week and a half. Kick me and I'll kick you back.
Old 12-30-2002, 06:39 PM   #2  
Hot Stuff

*kicks ellis in the behind*

Okay, being sick is one thing, you have to rest and get well. BUT as soon as you are feeling better, you are getting back on program, going to the gym, and you are going to get healthy and be a total babe this year!

We will be starting a Valentine's Challenge on the Support board on January 6th. Why don't you join us? Right now, we're doing a Water challenge for New Year's....to fill in the time between Christmas and New Year's and gear up for our first challenge of 2003. You should drink lots of water if you're not feeling well...

And you know what? You don't have to dive in and do everything all at once...do one thing each day until you're back OP totally. Start with the water, then balanced meals, then add back in your exercise and before you know it, you're on the train to Babeland!

You can do it! We all can!
Old 12-30-2002, 06:39 PM   #3  

Hey ellis, five pounds ain't no thang. Especially during the holidays. Your body's not gonna want to give up any weight while you're sick anyway. Just concentrate on maintaining while you're healing, and when you're feeling better, you'll want to get back to the gym, and you'll lose that five pounds lickety-split, and it'll probably take some of its friends with it when it goes.

And remember, the day after tomorrow is a brand new year, and a brand new chance to start over toward creating a brand new you!!

I am staring at losing fifty three pounds this year. If anyone would like to kick my butt, by all means, take aim. (Odds are you won't miss, it's a good sized target.)
Old 12-30-2002, 06:54 PM   #4  

You sweet lil' darlings... what would I do without you?

Okay, I've started back on the water, Wildfire. And I'm going to try and go to the gym in a few days... even if I only get on the bike... just to get started again.
And YOU?! Are YOU drinking water!! Come on, girly!! Next Christmas you're going to look at that party dress and think, "My gosh... I can get TWO of myself in this thing now!"

You're right, Tami. That five pounds is going to come right back off! I've got to lose about the same as you... around 55 to 60 pounds. We can do it!! This is going to be our year! These butts are far too big for our lovely bodies. These are butts that we see on OTHER people, not US!!

Thank you, thank you...
back on track...
going to throw out the remainder of the cookies...

Let's go, girls!!

Old 12-30-2002, 06:59 PM   #5  
Hot Stuff

Water? oh yes!!! I've pledged to drink 48oz of pure water (so tea, pop, soup, etc. aren't counted) per day. And I'm finding it fairly easy to keep to it, and setting up a good habit for the upcoming challenge. That party dress...we can BOTH wear it next Christmas...at the same time!

Good for you, ellis! There's no time like the present to start!
Old 12-30-2002, 07:03 PM   #6  

You go, girl!!
Okay, sweetie... we'll wear thongs underneath your dress, and pop out at midnight.
Old 12-30-2002, 08:01 PM   #7  

Consider your butts kicked!

I'm going to the gym tonight for the first time in MONTHS. I hope I don't kill myself, LOL.

s.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:29 PM   #8  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I am up for having my butt kicked into the New Year! I still need to lose that last pesky 10 lbs, er- make that 13lbs after the Christmas pig out , and get my legs, butt and arms in shape for the summer!

I have had a terrible cold since boxing day and have spent most of the last 3 days in my jammies watching tv and reading in between sleeping, taking medicine and drinking tea so I am feeling yuckky and blobby right now I am starting fresh on January 2 when I am well again and up to actually cooking and exercising.
Old 12-31-2002, 04:53 AM   #9  
Velvet Goddess

S/C/G: 297/250/126

Height: 5'6"

Ok, my turn! I weighed in today at 282lbs. I have gained 7 lbs! This is my new beginning. I am changing my signature, wiping the slate clean and everything. So I will be writing out a plan of action and sticking with it. Nothing huge or impossible to follow just common sense stuff like eating a low fat well balanced diet, avoiding junk food, and getting lots of exercise. I hope you all have a great New Year, and remember if you plan on drinking give the keys to someone who is sober, I don't want to lose any of my alternachick buddies, you guys mean a lot to me!

I saw a great Japanese proverb that someone on the forum has as their signature. It says "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." That's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna keep standing up 'til I'm at my goal. Don't ever give up!
Old 12-31-2002, 08:03 AM   #10  

Good for you, Sabrina! Hope your workout went well!!

Mauvais, you poor little sick blobby girl. I know exactly how you feel, because I'm in the same situation. Don't fret... you'll be well soon, and getting back on track with that super-body.

Velvet, you're going to have a great year! Don't be discouraged over the 7 pounds. Like Tami said, it's going to come off soon, plus more!! Hang in there, hon!
Old 12-31-2002, 08:42 AM   #11  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

We are all going to be such hotttt babes by this time next year, lets keep up the good work girls, we can get back on track now. Bending over, yall can kick, not too hard though. Take care and Happy new Year.
Virginia
Old 12-31-2002, 09:10 AM   #12  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Well, what we gain over the holidays is now fat - it hasn't put down roots yet and will come off easily.

My butt re food does not need a kick but I sure need to get off it and walk regularly. From the car to the post office does NOT count, especially when the PO is a 12 minute walk away! Lucy and I start "Show Handling" on Sunday which means a full hour of walking. Maybe that will prime the pump.
Old 12-31-2002, 09:37 AM   #13  

Get to the gym, Virginia!!!
And Ruth... you can surely to gosh WALK to the post office!! 12 minutes a day... that's over an hour a week.
Old 12-31-2002, 10:31 AM   #14  
Soon to be Sex Symbol!

Okay...someone kick my butt too!
I've been so stressed these past few weeks that I've done nothing but eat! So, starting tomorrow, along with the rest of you great gals on this thread, I'm jumping back on the wagon! I've already started filling my fridge with healthy foods so I'm on the right track.
And a promise to myself, no more wine!

I had to buy a new outfit for New Years Eve. My work told us we had to wear black dress pants and white blouse. I tried on a few pants and tops, and just about puked! I looked so fat and gross in them and that was an incentive to keep to my promise of starting to diet on Jan 1st!

I want to be slim and sexy by summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to eat my last fattening lunch! LOL

Kelly
Old 12-31-2002, 10:47 AM   #15  

Kelly, enjoy your last supper!

You're off to a great start by getting in healthy foods. You're going to be a babe by summer!! Get going!!
Closed Thread