- No stressing hun .. it happens and you are a work in progress remember .. its not always about the number but about the WHOLE journey .. which includes learning about yourself more too
You can do it
- Stopped in at work today and there was a letter from the “health” people of our work in regards to my arm and the “return to work” system that is put into place for me lol .. yeah well .. never was good at following instructions .. the second thing on the list was no merchandising but I didn’t realise .. sorta explains why my arm is darn sore this week .. but at least now I know to chill on that for a bit lol. I haven’t tried anything like Stevia .. went to look for it and the price of it over here is mind boggling .. would definitely make the cupcake/baking too expensive to make for me let alone anyone else lol… so better to find alternatives .. been told to try prune juice .. so gonna get a blender to make some and give that a go .. definitely going to be a trial and error thing lol.
I hope your eye is ok? Im blind in my left one so definitely concerned about vision etc .. but yes get it checked .. better safe than sorry
I need to get that movie out lol ..
- I have been targeting between 2-2.5miles for my walks and last night had a terrible cramping in the shin of my leg .. thank goodness for a massager I got given last year lol .. helped relieve it for sure
- Maybe you can get liners that will help your shoes if you don’t want to have to get another pair? I was having the same problems but my new liners are helping.
- I do know that experience and you are right it sucks lol .. but at least that means that next week should be a good one for you
JT huh? I do like some of his music .. but I don’t go to any concerts because Im not good in crowded situations .. but I have gone to a few in the past (Dire Straits, Tina Turner, Eurythmics, Jimmy Barnes, Dionne Warwick more recently lol) .. but that was like 20 plus years ago .. definitely not happy in crowds but I LOVE the dress .. so cute and OMG the difference in your face is incredible .. your family & friends must be so proud of you too
And WAHOO on your NSV .. its a great feeling isn’t it? Still envy your arms lol .. hugs
Had a fantastic day off today
I was gonna get my hunny to drop me off at Starbucks for a coffee to chill out on my computer for a couple of hours waiting for my friend .. instead I got him to drop me off at the gym again! Did another 3.6km (shortened the time), then did a circuit on the weight machines, then did a quick 2 minute cycle (knees didn’t like that one!) .. and then I got to chill for 25 minutes in the sauna! After that a quick shower and I was off to meet my friend for coffee at Starbucks and a catch up .. then I introduced her to Pita Pit (she had never had it before) and was asked by the manager (who knows I have pretty much lived on Pita when not having my home meal for the last 9 months lol) if I would be interested in telling my weight loss story and how Pita has been a part of the journey etc for a health food magazine!! Im so stoked
Of course I said yes but it won’t be for a couple of months or so
After lunch my friend and I went for a wander around the shops (something I rarely do and haven’t in the area I live in lol) and we got some good deals (I got 2 seasons of CSI NY for less than $20NZ!!) .. plus a few treats (a couple of hand made chocolates and a cookie made out of ground Hazelnuts) .. then we went to a few op shops and $2 shops to have a gander .. then off for a cup of coffee and our treats for afternoon tea. Incredible but we spent from 10am to 530pm together lol .. lots of walking, talking, laughing and just some lovely adult time .. she lives about 5 hours away and was down for a couple of weeks so it was such a lovely time to be together
Came home and made hunny an omelet for dinner .. I chose not to have anything else .. mainly because we were finishing off the Apple cake from last night so figured that would be enough .. and I was right
Told hunny he isn’t dropping me at Starbucks in the morning .. going straight to the gym so I can try to get in a 30 minute walk before I head off to work
Hugs all !!!