Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #256  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

NightKatt:
Quote:
lol .. chuffed ... well .. for me its really happy about something ... sorry .. I do try to use words that have a high chance of being known in other countries lol .. occasional new ones slip in there
I look at it as a learning experience...in case I am ever in New Zealand I will know the "lingo".

I had Dorito's last night...am so at myself. I think I have cut back too much on my lunch's and after a few days it catches up with me and I "binge". So...better planning on that needs to be done next week.

I still only dabble at this weight loss and have to buckle down...need a
Old 09-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 349.6/349.6/190

Height: 5' 7"

I am down to 250.2 today. Maybe the weekend will be good to me.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #258  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Isles - Dont stress too much .. so you had Doritos (I gather they are the corn chip ones right?? They sound familiar lol) ... did you enjoy them?? I have learnt on this journey if you are going to go off plan (for a day only if possible) then you need to enjoy it .. otherwise the guilt becomes something that could make it harder for you to get you head back into it in a healthy way .. trying to overcompensate for the "naughty" eating. If you ever come to NZ and you dont mind a bunch of dogs then you are more than welcome to stop at my place to have a look around the capital

Mara - Great about your weight loss... looking good for your weigh in next week

Okee .. so here is the latest results for us this week ... I have removed a few of the team members for now who havent had a weigh in since they started .. but happy to pop them back in with a new goal any time Great job everyone .. another week with over 30 pounds team loss .. that is so good!

Im going to get an updated body shot done today .. have to find what I was wearing last time so I can see better if there are any changes I think .. I really dont think there are any so lord knows where the pounds have come off of lol .. but will post those later on too.

Will check in on everyone later .. and dont forget if you havent posted your weight this week that is fine .. just post it this weekend and it will show on next weeks results

Have a great weekend all!

Last edited by Nightkatt; 09-29-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #259  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

NightKatt... I keep getting a Microsoft message that the pdf file is corrupted.... Is anyone else having this trouble? I would love to see how everyone is doing.. Keeps me motivated.

Thank you!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaskipandlaugh View Post
NightKatt... I keep getting a Microsoft message that the pdf file is corrupted.... Is anyone else having this trouble? I would love to see how everyone is doing.. Keeps me motivated.
It opens fine for me. I'm loving these challenges but I think I've went a little challenge crazy. I'm in a couple for Halloween and now a couple for Christmas, all with different weight goals.
The newest Christmas one is to be in Onederland by Christmas day.. Have I lost my mind?!!! Maybe so, but hopefully it will make me work harder and If I'm not in Onederland I will still be happy where ever I land If I give it my best shot. LOL
Old 09-14-2013, 04:57 AM   #261  
Trying again

Quote:

Thank you!
Well darn .. I wonder what the reason is .. ummm ... I will see if I can post the information as a picture .. let me know if you can see this one You may have to save the pic and then zoom in to see it better ..

Only Believe ... I know what you mean .. I have been tempted to join a couple of others but I thought I need to focus on one thing at a time lol ..

Had a lovely day today .. went into town with my hunny .. had a yummy lunch at a place called Pita Pit (you can find it online to see what sort of food it is if you dont have it lol) ... then we went looking at wedding rings and shoes .. and I managed to get both!! Was under our budget for the shoes .. but a lot over budget for our rings .. but as hunny said .. these are for life .. even if we cut something else out of the day thats just the day .. so needless to say Im feeling very loved

Came home to relax for a bit, then we cooked dinner ... I did try to eat all that I had originally planned in the calories .. but I just couldnt get it all in ... so again I am missing my calories by about 400 .. but its closer than the rest of the week has been lol. Housework day tomorrow ... so will try to build up a sweat and use it as a work out lol .. and hope that I can lose another pound this week ... have definitely slowed down .. but just happy its still moving in the right direction.... slowly slowly ... I have been working on how much I need to lose each week if I want to hit the target for my wedding not Xmas ... but it may be a little hard .... so need another few good weeks I think 3 pounds a week ... well .... I will give it a good try

Last edited by Nightkatt; 09-29-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #262  
Sue finding inner song

Thank you NightKatt... I appreciate it very much and YAY for you!.. You got shoes and the RINGS! what a lovely day you have had. 400 cals under your daily too. Mush be the happiness calories made up for those missing ones! ... I know you can do whatever you need to do for your wedding (3 lbs a week) and if it is over or under.. either way your are going to be GORGEOUS and HAPPY and JUST AWESOME for everyone to gaze at!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 09-14-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #263  
Trying again

Quote:
Thank you NightKatt... I appreciate it very much and YAY for you!.. You got shoes and the RINGS! what a lovely day you have had. 400 cals under your daily too. Mush be the happiness calories made up for those missing ones! ... I know you can do whatever you need to do for your wedding (3 lbs a week) and if it is over or under.. either way your are going to be GORGEOUS and HAPPY and JUST AWESOME for everyone to gaze at!
Its been a long time for the wedding to even be thought about .. my hunny and I will have been together 12 years this December, engaged officially to just over 2 years (but really was about 5). I never thought I would get married, didnt think I would find someone I would want to be with forever .. but happily I have and he feels the same about me (he was separated when we met online from an American woman, but she had already returned to the US). We had planned to get married a couple of years ago, but family issues put it off again and again ... so just over a month ago I said to my hunny .. lets just do it! I know I hadnt reached my goal weight ... but this has definitely given me the incentive I needed to focus a lot more. Definitely on a happy high.

I was talking to my hunny about how much more I had to lose for the wedding .. and then for my birthday in April .. he asked how much I weighed when we met .. I said 242 .. but Im thinking of going down to 220 perhaps .. he said he liked me at the weight we met lol .. sooo my goal weight will prob be somewhere between the two ... will see how I feel ... I do look at some of your goal weights that take you into Onederland .. and I wonder if I should be aiming lower .. but I know I was really happy at the weight I was when we met .. so Im just going to play it by ear I know its not the "ideal" weight ... but I have been close to mine once ... and I hated my body and what I looked like and how I felt.

Just curious ... why has everyone chosen the goal weight they have?? Is it the ideal for your height? Is it a weight you were when you were younger?
Old 09-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #264  
Trying again

Okee .... so a cold day today but I braved the cold to get the 4 week photos done .. I really dont see any change .. but its 17 pounds .. it had to have come off somewhere lol .. anyway .. here they are ...

Off to bed now .. weigh in tomorrow!

Katt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg katt August.jpg (27.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg katt Sept.jpg (26.0 KB, 13 views)
Old 09-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #265  

S/C/G: 390/352/140

Height: 5'4"

Katt... I can see a difference... a definite difference...

I was looking at pics I took of myself and it is hard for me to see a difference too... but I know lots of people can tell... so it is there... I think we are all hard on ourselves...

For instance yesterday I was going to visit my cousins and I saw a shirt I wanted to wear... I was thinking about it and I kept thinking of how tight it was and that it would not look very good one me... well when I put it on it swallowed me... I probably could have taken up a good 4-5 inches if not more... but you know what... I wore it... if for no other reason than as a badge of honor or something like that... I was pretty proud of it...

So you are looking good... just keep up what you are doing....
Old 09-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 390/390/199

Height: 5'8

Here's my weigh in numbers 295, so down two lbs. I will try to come back and do the weekly thing when I get some time this evening.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #267  
Sue finding inner song

NightKatt... I see a Difference.. OH YAY!... Look at your upper hips/waist area!! and your arms are slimmer GOOD for you! There is a difference!!!

My NSV for today.. I tried on a pair of shorts I made 2 years ago and the waist is swimming on me... I had to take the elastic out and cut off 2.5 inches and resew it in and shut.. MUCH better than adding onto the elastic that I had to do these last 5 years or so... SOOOOO Happy to throw those elastic pieces in the trash!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 09-15-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #268  
Trying again

Okee .. thought I would quickly post this before I head out .. then will catch up later

TARGET - 53 pounds

WEEK 1 - 12/8 - 317.3 lb Difference - 0 START
WEEK 2 - 19/8 - 312.4 lb Difference = -4.9 Total loss = 4.9
WEEK 3 - 26/8 - 304.0 lb Difference =-8.4 Total loss = 13.3
WEEK 4 - 02/9 - 301.2 lb Difference = -2.8 Total loss = 16.1
WEEK 5 - 09/9 - 299.8 lb Difference = -1.4 Total loss = 17.5 Remaining = 35.5 (TOM all week)
WEEK 6 - 16/9 - 296.5 lb Difference = -3.3 Total loss = 20.8!!
WEEK 7 - 23/9 -
WEEK 8 - 30/9 -
WEEK 9 - 07/10 -
WEEK 10 - 14/10 -
WEEK 11 - 21/10 -
WEEK 12 - 28/10 -
WEEK 13 - 04/11 -
WEEK 14 - 11/11 -
WEEK 15 - 18/11 -
WEEK 16 - 25/11 -
WEEK 17 - 02/12 -
WEEK 18 - 09/12 -
Old 09-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #269  
Trying again

Okee .. Im back .. just sitting at Starbucks having a trim latte waiting for my bus lol.

PAM - Thanks for that hun .. you're right. My hunny said to me last night that he doesnt notice huge changes because he sees me every day .. but when his mum and sister came over yesterday and they saw me in those pic clothes they both commented that I had lost a lot of weight .. so it really does bring home the whole perception of how you see yourself to how you actually are. Ive just realised I have to order my wedding dress in about 4 weeks so that it gets made in time .. but then I have another 8 weeks til the wedding so Im sure it will be getting taken in more Thats so kewl about your shirt! I have been going through my wardrobe and removing everything that is too loose and baggy, donating the lot (over here large sizes in second hand stores are few and far between, unless they are tents!) ... was asked if I wanted to keep them "just in case" HECK NO! So yay on your clothing showing how well your efforts are goin

WORKING HARD - Well done on another consistent loss .. you are doing great

WANNA SKIP - Thanks! The top I wore for this pic was actually a size smaller than the other one .. I wanted to put on something that fitted more so that any changes could be seen a bit better. Ive had another look at what you were saying and yeah .. I guess there is a difference lol .. got a better tan too lol .. Wahoo on your NSV .. that is fantastic! You are so lucky knowing how to do your own clothes, unfortunately my only sewing skill is Cross stitch lol .. hummm .. I might do one to commemorate this journey I think ... mmmm ... thats got me thinking designs I would love to be able to make clothes ... but the best I can do is darn and sew on buttons lol .. only just learnt how to knit .. only prob is I still cant cast on or off.... so Im creating a very long scarf lol .. at this rate it will be a blanket!

So it should be a busy week this week .. there will be highs and lows .. today Im into town to do some more training and a little shop work, tomorrow sees me dropping off my CV into the mall for casual work before I go to see my daughter who is having a scan to see if she has lost her baby (), then Wed sees housework and postage getting done, Thurs visiting a friend and celebrating her 10kg loss (which I am sure she will hit this week), Fri visiting another friend to work our invitations for the wedding, as well as give her a facial and mani/pedi ... Saturday .. Im sure we had something we were supposed to do .. but I cant think of what! OH .. need to go suit hunting for the wedding for hunny, decide on flowers and get them ordered ...

I really need to start a list for this wedding lol .. so far bridesmaids/matron of honour dresses done, rings done, bride shoes done ... hummm ... doesnt seem like much done lol ... ah well .. 12 weeks or so to go .. plenty of time lol .. Other than celebrant, flowers, hair (sorted for some of it), mens, food, paperwork, invitations .. what am I missing?? Oh .. photographer sorted (friend of my hunny as he is a photographer so he is picky lol).

Right .. gonna enjoy my coffee and chillax for a bit Happy about my loss this week, on target so far .... somewhere in this week I am going to put in exercise ... if its fine on Thurs I will try to join my friend on her walk .. but boy she goes miles!! lol .. will give it a go though
Old 09-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #270  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

So I hit a new low, won a 5lb challenge, and decided to go eat at a party, not just a little either..cakes, brownies, humus, breads, chips, fried chicken, then today chocolate bars chocolate kisses strawberries and cream, rice, baked beans, hardly any water, I am sad and afraid of what more I gained. Yesterday I hit 229.0, today I was at 229.6, and kept my bad eating going after already seeing a gain this morning. I am jumping back on the wagon fast tomorrow but I hate the stupidity that I always display after a great loss just wanna scream
Closed Thread