Old 03-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 304/261.6/175

Height: 5"11

Smile Rewards for goals...

Hello my lovely ladies (and maybe a few gentlemen too)

I'm setting out some goals for myself along the way to onderland and my ideal weight! I'll be setting 3 big goals along the way (4 if you count my ideal weight) and then little ones half way between these just to keep me on track.
I don't want to set food as any of the goals (eat to live, don't live to eat). For my half way point I'm thinking of getting an iPad (big reward I know, but I've wanted one for aaaaaaages). I just don't know what to do for the others.
What have you guys set as your rewards along the way??
Any help would be great

PS: just because I like them
startingagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #2  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

It is always clothes for me. But the best and cheapest ones are the bragging rights! And the best place to celebrate your weight loss is right here on this forum.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Well, I went with things that I really like.. Clothes, Nail polishes/soak-off gel polishes (they are pricey!), purses and video games. They are all within reason of course, I am not rich, LOL. For my ultimate reward when I get to goal, a wrist/inner arm (not a sleeve) tattoo as a reminder not to go back. Also, I will have to buy a whole new wardrobe since I will have nothing left to fit me at my GW.

Last edited by amandie; 03-24-2013 at 04:42 PM.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 301/268/160

Height: 5'10

my rewards usually consist of clothes,movies, body jewlery, when i finish my first big fitness goal in may i am getting a tatoo.
Raqsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #5  

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo too! Just have no idea of what or where! :S
Old 03-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 327/301/250

Height: 5'3"

LOL.
FIRST: I always add dancing carrots too... They make me happy!

But on to rewards... my first goal was TIME BASED, meaning, stay on program and keep doing WW for 8 weeks, i'm doing it on my own, so i didnt have meetings or anything to keep me on target...

I picked to get a locket from Origami Owl. They are see through lockets that you put teeeny charms in. So for the rest of my journey, i'll get a new charm for every 5 lbs. Their slogan is Tell Your Story With Jewelry (or soemthign like that lol)... so it will be a piece that tells about my life, but also a reminder of this journey to my goal weight...
NikonGirl30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #7  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Yup, clothes are a good one. My next mini-goal reward is going to be a me day. Gel nails, pedicure, get some waxing done since I have been too uncomfortable about my size to go anymore. I am thinking of a brow and lash tint too. I'm blond and my lashes and brows are pretty much transparent

I have lots of mini goals and I am planning on a reward for each of them! Not sure what they will all be yet though I feel like the smaller the chunks I break this journey up into, the easier it becomes. I have almost lost 25 lbs, 10 more to my next mini goal and it seems like it keeps me super motivated since it isn't far to the next reward!
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #8  

Oh the origami owl charms are so cute! I think I'll do something similar. Only problem is I can't wear jewelry at work as there is a chance it can get ripped off (don't ask :P) So i'll have to think of a way around that! I think what I'll do is see what I fancy each time I have a goal coming up and then work my *** off to get it
Thanks for the great ideas everyone
Old 03-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #9  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Clothes are a no brainer. I always want to see what new size I can rock.

For my 50 pound loss, I bought a really cool holdfast handbag clutch

At six months on plan and just under 100 pounds lost, I bought a small diamond promise ring- it serves as a reminder why I'm doing this.

When I get under 300 there will be some serious spa time because I'll also have a wedding to get ready for.

At goal I want to go on a trip. A big one. Maybe Hawaii.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 04:40 AM   #10  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonGirl30 View Post
LOL.
FIRST: I always add dancing carrots too... They make me happy!

But on to rewards... my first goal was TIME BASED, meaning, stay on program and keep doing WW for 8 weeks, i'm doing it on my own, so i didnt have meetings or anything to keep me on target...

I picked to get a locket from Origami Owl. They are see through lockets that you put teeeny charms in. So for the rest of my journey, i'll get a new charm for every 5 lbs. Their slogan is Tell Your Story With Jewelry (or soemthign like that lol)... so it will be a piece that tells about my life, but also a reminder of this journey to my goal weight...
Cuuute!! I was made Minion Corner Bookmark last week with my kids!)) Really interesting)
JasseJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 03:43 PM   #11  

S/C/G: Goal Weight

cheat meals?
sarahshisho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 01:27 PM   #12  
lovingmyself

S/C/G: 385/381/150

Height: 5ft 8in

a new book or two
alotusinthemud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:37 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 336.7/334.2/134.7

Height: 5'3"

Staying motivated has always been a problem for me. The normal goals that everyone else used just never appealed to me:

I have poured over so many rewards lists. Here's what I've found and why it doesn't work for me.
1. Weight Loss Equipment, Fitbits, Personal Trainers, Fitness Journals: These are not rewards to me and do NOT motivate me to want to lose more weight. Plus, I don't have money, so... I'd always use a free version anyway and if it's free... why wait?
2. Accessories, purses, shoes, hats, jewelry, etc.: I don't accessorize. I hate accessorizing. Call me Plain Jane. Also, new clothes... well, that is kind of mandatory when you can no longer keep them up. It also means a shopping trip which again... I hate. lol
3. Spa days, high end bubble baths, mani pedis, massages, facials, makeup, getting hair done, etc.: Hate them. I like to shower, do my toiletries and be done. I don't like people touching me and most of this is just torture for me.
4. New books, take a class, find a new hobby, hiking, etc.: We're a homeschooling family. There is no lack of these things in our home already. If somebody is interested in something, we find free or cheap ways of doing them and just launch them into it.
5. Food rewards: kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion.
6. Trips and nights out... I'm a single mom and rarely have money for these. We stick to strawberry festivals and such and we're going regardless of whether I lose weight or not, bc.. family.

But TODAY, after a week of mulling over rewards for starting yet once again, it hit me just last night... There are things I really want to do with my kiddos that I cannot do at this weight. Things I had always wanted to do with them, and well... now they are preteens. This is the time. So here are some of my goals:

REWARDS
1. New Swimsuit and Family Passes to local Swimming Pool
2. Canoeing
3. Bike (I'm too heavy for a bike right now)
4. 30 minute Plane Flying Class
5. Zorbing (It's like being inside your own gerbil ball and flying down a hill)
6. Ziplining Adventure
7. Horseback Riding
8. Bungee Jumping
9. Parachuting
10. Rock Climbing
11. Family Camping Vacation with White Water Rafting
12. Maintain Goal for 90 days: Windsurfing Classes

I am so excited. Most of these are things I can do with my girls. This is my motivation.
Giddy Bang Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 11:09 AM   #14  

I have a mini goal i will hit when ive lost another 7lbs, then the next goal is when ive got to between 11-12 stone. I know my biker jacket will fit me then (i used to fit it in 2017). When it fits me i'm buying a reaaaally fast motorbike as a reward it'll cost serious $ but if i get down to this weight then why not, but i'm a long way off, i'm giving myself a year to do it. I'm too fat to enjoy a fast motorbike right now
_Cosworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 10:28 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by startingagain1 View Post
Hello my lovely ladies (and maybe a few gentlemen too)

I'm setting out some goals for myself along the way to onderland and my ideal weight! I'll be setting 3 big goals along the way (4 if you count my ideal weight) and then little ones half way between these just to keep me on track.
I don't want to set food as any of the goals (eat to live, don't live to eat). For my half way point I'm thinking of getting an iPad (big reward I know, but I've wanted one for aaaaaaages). I just don't know what to do for the others.
What have you guys set as your rewards along the way??speed test Tummy Tuck lv
Any help would be great

PS: just because I like them
They are all within reason of course, I am not rich, LOL. For my ultimate reward when I get to goal, a wrist/inner arm (not a sleeve) tattoo as a reminder not to go back.

Last edited by waynedaniele; 09-06-2023 at 11:54 AM.
waynedaniele is offline   Reply With Quote