Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Let's have as great a Monday as we can, ladies!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #122  
Vortex

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/???

Had a good start today; I'm well under my calories after dinner. Just need to get my exercise in and I'll call it a successful day. But I gotta say, if I'm not a pound or two lighter when TOM's gone, I'm going to have to do SOMETHING. Loss is just tooooooooo slooooooooow.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

Angela - I hear you! I've had a bad few days and I'm sure all of my POP days and the slow loss were taken away. I'm researching/evaluating this week and will have a new plan come Labor Day. Seriously considering WW.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:58 AM   #124  

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

Carol, I will have to say that when I went to the WW meetings, I had great success. I know I need to go again, but there is none at a time or place that I can attend. There is something about having to go and stand on that scale that will keep you honest. LOL!

I am just struggling along with the rest of you. Not making any progress. I am doing that up and down thing again!

Just wanted to check in and say hi, so HI! Ruth
Old 08-30-2011, 06:43 AM   #125  

Height: 5'7"

IM pleased to report that I made minicup cakes and sugar cookies last night and only had one minicupcake with no frosting. Cake is my biggest sweet weakness!! I think I will be just fine tonight with the fingerfoods. I think i will be too tired to eat anything after a day of working and cleaning and cooking. LOL Im hoping for a good 31party.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #126  

Height: 5'11"

Still struggling to get back on track. Mostly, I've lost the sense of purpose I had before the Big Trip, and I'm not finding anything with which to replace it. I'm feeling a little lost and useless right now.

I think it's like planning a wedding -- you put so much effort into planning, and then you have this amazing experience, and then you come home to...normalcy. Which is suddenly really boring and uninspiring.

Losing my trainer on top of all that has been a bigger blow than I realized.

And then this weekend I get to spend it with my entire family, which is NOT something I'm looking forward to. I am the black sheep of the family, and when I am with them, nothing I do is right. My husband protects me as much as he can, but he gets worn down, too. Give me strength!

I guess part of the motivation problem is that I've already proven myself physically -- I hiked mountains and glaciers, carrying 50 pounds of camera gear -- so nothing that I have planned is inspiring me to work toward it like a goal.

I'll have to work this out somehow, and hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Hope you all have a great week!
Old 08-31-2011, 06:41 AM   #127  

Good morning! How are all of you today?

I am starting back on a low carb diet again!! Not no carb, I couldn't handle that one. I know that I lose weight doing a rather low carb WOE. Not that I like it, it just is what it is. I will let you know if I stick to this. I am wishy washy if nothing else. I am not sure it is so bad to change diets ever so often though. It might keep your body guessing. The main thing is to stick to some kind of plan, and that is where I fail. I am either all on or all off!

Good planning to all of you. Ruth
Old 08-31-2011, 07:48 AM   #128  

I'm struggling too... things are getting busier and more stressful... not giving up, though!!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #129  
*Amat Victoria Curam*

Height: 5'10'

very very very busy!!!!

I've managed to plan and take in my lunches....but haven't always been able to stop for lunch, argh. But it does feel good to stay OP and in a day or so I'm going to check the scale, last time it said I've lost more weight and it's around my one month since starting date, that's a happy thought.

I hope all of you are doing well especially with end of summer business!
Old 09-01-2011, 06:11 AM   #130  

Good morning!

It is amazing how much better I feel this morning after one day being op. Not feeling bloated and out of sorts. LOL! I hope all of you are doing well also.

Another weekend is almost here and I will have to plan, plan,plan or I will be right back where I started! good luck ladies, I know we can all do this if we set our minds to it........I hope! Ruth
Old 09-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #131  

Yay Ruth - please bottle it and send it here - I've lost mine! As for setting my mind to it - maybe I've lost that too.

I'm with Ruth - let's make it a great day!
Old 09-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #132  

Height: 5'7"

I did great at my party the other night. I didnt overeat at all. I didnt eat any sweets but did have one small slice of beer bread with a creamcheese dip. Overall I was very pleased with the night.
I am doing things right but the scales just wont move and I know that will lead to eating bad. Wish this was easier!! I know one meal this weekend will be a challenge already. I think otherwise we will be home for the long weekend.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #133  

I'm not eating right and need to get back on plan!

Things at work are getting much busier and I need to adapt!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #134  

Stop - Go To The New Thread!!!
Closed Thread