Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Glad your surgery went well Annie!! Love ya!!!!!
Old 03-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 395/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

ThinMint – Can you weigh yourself on both scales in one visit and see what the difference is? That would be really annoying if they are off by 4 pounds!! But Congratulations on the huge loss!! That is awesome!!

Rat – Love that explanation of a stall. Will have to share that! And glad that Ratkity is doing better. It is so hard to lose a pet. Did BikerChick get to see the sun?

Annie – So glad that Annie is home and resting! That’s awesome!!

Voodoo – very stressful about your dad! Find another stress reliever than wine and food! At least he is on a healing path, now.

I am on Day 5 of my pre-op liquid fast. 10 days until surgery!! WOOHOO!!! So far so good! I've lost 5.4 pounds in 5 days. I should lose 10 more before surgery. That would be so good!

My blood sugar has been a little up, but we are handling it with a half-dose of my medicine. It would probably improve if I actually exercised. Maybe this week while the kids are home on Spring Break. I know we are going to the zoo one day. Maybe bowling? Not sure.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #33  

Hiya my Peeps!

Yes, BikerChick did see the sun today.. yay! I rode 7 miles. Not bad for being 7 weeks post op. I took it easy and just sorta cruised around a bit. It was very nice.

Then I cleaned up the puppy mines in the backyard and went to Lowes for an extra stepping stone (I put new steps to my driveway). I was needing one more.

My cherry tomato seedlings need to be split and I have bought a bunch of peat pots to do that. My pepper seedlings are finally sprouting, yay! I split the jelly bean hybrid tomatos and have 24 plants. I think I have 100 cherry tomato seedlings! ack! lol.

Next is guitar practice and then I should be worn out after that.

Not too bad of a day for the first day of Spring, eh?

Hugs,
Ratkity
Old 03-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon all..

Decided to pop my head in for a minute. I have decided to call my regular Dr tomorrow and ask for a referral to another GI Dr. The one that my friend at work seen. I have also decided NOT to take the medication that he prescibed for me. I feel like I need a Dr that can explain things better and care. I know my friend highly recomends her GI Dr.

I have been reading ALOT about having problems after having gallbladder removed. Although my Diarhea has gotten better..I am still nautious and have the burning in my stomach. There is alot of talk that you don't get IBS after having it out..you get alot of Bile salt ni the intestines from teh constant bile going there..who knows.

Here's to hoping right!

Last edited by azcyn; 03-21-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #35  

STOP

Come join us on the next weekly thread, #1255
Closed Thread