Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 06:28 PM   #46  

Lauren: I feel better one minute and then bad the next. I have blown so much clear stuff out of my nose. Hopefully being clear is a good sign? Sorry for to much info. I have some prescription decong pills I started this morning. If I am still bad Monday I plan on making an appt with the Dr and getting something different. I can't take over the counter medicines because of my blood pressure. Thanks for the well wishes. I have done Z-pak in the past and it works great!

RR: Hope you are in a better mood. I have sorta been like that, it seems lately I was trying to eat better, exercise, and then bam, I get a cold and resort back to my old habits. I keep repeating, I will not let it get me down for long. Anyways, all you women know WE run the house and WE can't get sick.

Noodles: Hi.Hi.Hi..............I have been forgetting to tell you hello. You do what you have to do, I understand. I will keep your daughter in my prayers and pray everything works out for the best. That's sad about your rat, but I agree with you on you being the one to do it, although I know that must have been hard.

Rabbit & Karen: How are you guys doing? Probably out exercising right?

I put on a pot of homemade veg soup so I need to go run and check it.
I plan to get back on the exercise track as soon as I kick this cold.

Have a good evening

Jackie
Old 01-23-2004, 09:35 PM   #47  

Just wanted to share a cute moment with you all..............

DS decided, while I was on the phone long distance to my parents, to do some exercising. Well, he dug around in my tapes and found an old exercise tape that I kinda forgot about, but thought was to complicated to follow. Boy, did he put me to shame. I came down the hallway and there he was standing in the living room attempting to do the same moves she was doing. Needless to say it was so cute. I told him to learn all the moves and then teach me. He is so self conscience about his weight right now, and I have not even been harping him about it. And not that he is really that overweight, but I am happy he is trying to eat healthy and exercise at such a young age. Guess I better get my butt back in gear soon.

By the way do any of you know of a "simple" easy to follow exercise video tape or DVD. I am honest, I have a hard time following some of those tapes, so I need basic.

Okay, I will get off of here for now. I used our sinus irrigation machine tonite, and I feel a lot better. I am going to do again before bed.

Have a great weekend!

Lauren & Karen: Have fun at the B-Day party tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie
Old 01-23-2004, 11:28 PM   #48  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey Guys,

Noodles, I'm soo sorry to hear your DD has to have surgery. I will keep her in my prayers. Sorry to hear you're having car trouble too...hope they get it right this time. Glad to hear you're not stress eating though!!! Good for you!! Hang in there and you know we're here if you need us!

Jackie, I thought clear was good too, but it's all still clear coming out of me, but the only thing that helped was the ZPak.
I have a Gilad tape that I used to do that was fairly easy to follow. It took me a few tries...maybe more than a few, but doing it a few times a week I caught on quick....and I'm not very coordinated! It's called the New Beginners Workout. Not to mention Gilad is easy on the eyes!

RR, hope you get out of your slump soon.

Gotta get to bed, we were at the firehouse setting things up tonight, and we're both beat.

Karen, you didn't say if you needed directions. I'll PM them to you, just in case.
Old 01-24-2004, 12:00 AM   #49  
Rattie Lover

Aww thanks girls!! I appreciate it!! We actually got the truck back today..FIXED. Amazing. Hubby says I will believe it when we can drive it around for a week without it rattling. The pessimist!! But I can't blame him there. The shop owner apologized left and right and didn't charge us again so...that was a good thing.

I bought 4 workout DVDs but I have only used 2 so far. The basic beginners DVD by Kathy Smith, and then I liked the kickboxing on it so much that I went out and bought her DVD dedicated to just kickboxing and Tai Chee. The other 2 I got are Cardio Salsa and Cardio Dance. I havent had a chance to try those out but when I do I'll let ya know how they are.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:36 AM   #50  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Happy BIrthday Petey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better late than never!!!!!!!!!!
We are soon leaving to go to see Barney..Hmmmmmm...Lauren..When we first started here, didnt we get excited about Journey and Eric Clapton concerts??????I am now into Barney!!!!
RR
Old 01-24-2004, 11:26 AM   #51  
LBH

Yes, Vicki, we were...my, times have changed!! Last night DH & I were in Compact Disc World looking for kid's music CDs...and we listened to it on the way home!!

Noodles, glad you got the truck back!!

Off to get the cake and get to the party!!
Old 01-24-2004, 12:44 PM   #52  

RR: Glad to see ya....... We went to see Barney at Universal Studios when DS was little. Ohh.......those Barney days, he was wild about him, but he could not say Barney, instead he called him Garney. I thinked we owned every tape at one time. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Noodles& Lauren: Thanks for the info on the excerise DVD's. I will check them out.

Rabbit: Where are you at????????

Karen: Hope you are having a GREAT day!!!!!!!

Hello to everyone else who might be lurking.

I seem to be feeling better than I was. I think the salt water washes with the irrigator are helping.

Jackie
Old 01-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #53  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

No exercise yet but we are planning it for later this evening. At least of gotten in three days worth which is better than the none I have been!! Hoping for a small loss on Monday.

Lauren: Thanks for the party. We had a great time. Hope Peter had fun with his cake. Alex had fun playing with the balloons.

Jack: Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

RR: EWWWWW!! Barney ranks right up there with the Teletubbies. I hope to never have to listen to either one!!

Hellow to everyone else!!
Old 01-24-2004, 08:52 PM   #54  
LBH

Hi guys!

Peter's party was a blast...I think!! I don't think I stopped running much all afternoon. It seems like no matter how much planning I think I do, I'm still running around like a nut. He was very cautious with his cake, poking it with his thumb...like he does everything else...and then sucking the cake off his thumb!! He did eventually start hitting it with his hand, and did try to take a few bites directly out of it. Hopefully we got some good pics, I'll check tomorrow.

Karen, glad guys made it for awhile and that Alex had fun!! He's such a sweetie, I can't believe he actually put his arms out to me! You didn't miss much with the cake, the chocolate was not that good. Everyone said the yellow cake was good, but I didn't get to try it, will have to steal a bit tomorrow. Actually, Peter's cake was really good! Mental note, next time, get cake from A&P! Thank you for the Little People Fire House! We actually got two of them, so I'll exchange it for something else. Peter made out really good with presents, now I have to clear out some of his older ones to make room!

RR & Jackie, I've gotta agree with Karen, I don't care much for Barney and definately NO TELETUBBIES! I tolerated Barney back in the early 90's when I was babysitting a boy that loved him.

Well, I'm gonna go crash!
Old 01-24-2004, 10:19 PM   #55  

Just got back from the grocery store. We stocked up on fresh veggies and lots of fruit so I can get back on track. I am getting better and hope to be back to normal tomorrow or Monday.

Lauren: Glad the party went good. Sounds like he had a good party. But, I bet your glad it's over. Hope you can get some rest tomorrow. As far as Barney, I am so glad those days are over. I would have said that earlier, but I did not want to offend any of you. Glad I got that off my chest! LOL I can only take so much of the Rugrats too!

Karen: Hope your evening went well

RR: Are you hearing "I love you, you love me etc...........in your sleep yet? (just kidding) I started to type the whole song, but can't remember all the words. Ds laughs about Barney these days. Hope your having a nice evening.

I am going to go for now and read a couple of magazines I got. Talk to you all later.

Jackie

Last edited by JackBlack; 01-24-2004 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:23 PM   #56  

RR: Barney song continued: "We're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too".................

I just could not think of going to sleep until I could remember this song. Thanks for letting me relive those moments.........Ugh.............Not really...........Just thought I would act silly for just a few moments. Thanks for letting me do that. LOL

See ya all tomorrow.

Jackie

Last edited by JackBlack; 01-24-2004 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:47 AM   #57  
Rattie Lover

Aww I wannna see pictures!! I miss those days... **Sniffles**

My friggin cat...I could of killed him this morning. I went to bed at 3 am. 5:30 am he starts his Mewor? Meowrrrrrr? grrrrr.. No reason for him to meow..he has food..clean box..water. HE does this every morning and we are starting to grow very tired of it. Next stop.. Garage at night for him!!!
Closed Thread