Old 01-25-2004, 11:33 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Kid Chat Week of Jan 25!!!!

Hello all!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 12:33 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey All, just popping in for a quick hi!
Old 01-25-2004, 02:25 PM   #3  

Happy Sunday to all..............

Not doing that much. Getting ready for dinner, steak, salad & baked potatoes. I have been mostly just laying around trying to get over this cold. So far so good. I got my taste and smell back this morning. Woohoo.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Jackie
Old 01-25-2004, 08:36 PM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Nothing much going on here. No exercise either, unfortunately. I think I had a migraine yesterday. I had an aura but then it was like a sinus headache from ****. I hurt so much I was ready to cry. It eased after about 3 hours and then was just naggy above my eyes until today. I'm glad it is gone. I have made poor eating choices today so I am not hopeful of a loss tomorrow. Oh well, I can do better from now on.

RR: Glad you are here!! I also ment to tell you that I'm glad your MIL is gone. That must be a relief.

Lauren: Hi back.

Jack: Ummmm. I wish I'd had your dinner. It sounds scrumptious. DH ordered some steaks from Omaha Steaks that should be here on Tuesday. He's been waiting for them since last week. He just knew they would be here on Thurs, then Fri. He finally checked the order and found out they wouldn't be here until Tues, he was very dissappointed.

Little Guy is asleep in our bed. He slept there for 3 hours without us last night so I'm hoping he'll sleep there for a little while. I'm needing a break. I just need some me time. He wants to be held all the time so I just need some time where I don't have to pay attention to anything. Even when I'm sleeping I have to be sure he isn't being squished or the covers to close to his face or he's nursing. OK, enough complaining!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!!
Old 01-26-2004, 09:56 AM   #5  

I'm having major mommy sadness today!! I lowered his mattress and removed the mobile, bumper pads and dust ruffle (it was dragging on the ground because of the lowered mattress) this morning. WHHHAAAAAA!! My baby is growing up!!
Old 01-26-2004, 10:16 AM   #6  
LBH

Oh Karen I think I lowered Peter's all the way down at 6-7 months! As soon as he figures it out, I'm sure he'll be climbing the sides and then he'll be on the floor!!
Old 01-26-2004, 03:09 PM   #7  
LBH

I just ordered this...
Bra

Anyone heard about it, or have one?
Old 01-26-2004, 07:20 PM   #8  

hi all. Did I forget to mention that I was going to be gone for a few days?? DH had to go out to Virginia/DC area so I went along to visit DS. So glad I got to go.

I haven't read the posts yet, only a few - so much to read!

I'm only here for a couple of days again. I leave sometime Thursday for the weekend (will be back next Monday sometime). DBS graduates from boot camp this weekend.

Noodles - I do love tennis! I play in a league once/week and take a clinic once/week. I really want to play 3 times so I'm trying to join another league.

Karen - interesting about the no ads thing.

will try to catch up more later if I can!

Rabbit
Old 01-26-2004, 09:22 PM   #9  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello again..I think I am better..I was considering asking DH for a divorce and it was driving me nuts...I even found a place to move me and little one to.The problem was that I love my DH and can't do without him..I am tired of living with a SD that hates me and one that is mentally challenging to me..SHe makes me crazy pulling and knocking Kaylee down..We cant even go to my friends houses cuz she is soo rough unknowingly to their kids..I am a nervous wreck around her..I figured it would be a better life for us to be alone...but then that darn love thing kept comming up...Not to mention..the

WEll...Barney was absolutely wonderful..Kaylee climbed the railing and kept bouncing up and down and clapping..She loved it..#2 can sing all the songs even though she doesnt talk...We care doing Sesame Street next month...

Well..off to bathe..I am still at my house..DH and I discussed my feelings and he will give me a day alone with Kaylee on the weekends to spend time with her without the others..He is soo good to me...
Take care all!!
RR
Old 01-26-2004, 10:11 PM   #10  

Hi guys,

OK, all you moms with experience...especially Cristin since you have 5...what do you do when you just want 5 min of not having someone hanging on you or having to make sure they are OK? I felt like I was gonna loose it this pm.

Oh heck, gotta go.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:47 PM   #11  

Good evening all.....

Another stress day ! I have to vent a little. I felt better, but sounded awful when talking, however, being the good dedicated employee I am, I went to work in the crummy rain when I should have stayed home. One of my co-workers called in because they had been out drinking all night! It would have been different if she would have planned and had the day off, but no she just called and said she felt like crap and would not be in, did she not hear in my voice that I felt like crap too? Hope I did not offend anyone, but it really irritated me.

Karen: My 11 year old is DRIVING ME CRAZY tonite,and I mean CRAZY. He really just made me mad a few minutes ago, he came up and pushed the button on my chair and I fell down. I'm sure my blood pressure went up. Sometimes I think he acts like he is 2! So some days, I feel like I am with all you moms that have little ones. Of course now it's a little easier as he gets older, because he can entertain himself without me having to stand over him every minute. Although I would love to have a day by myself. When he was around 7 or 8, we used to set our microwave timer for about 15-20 mins, and he knew that was mine and DH's time together, and allowed us to have that time. Hmmmm.....maybe I should try that again, but set it for 1,000,000 hrs. Just kidding all. It's nice to daydream though.

RR: I am so sorry you have been going thru all that. I'm glad that DH helped you work out some time for just you and Kaylee on the weekends. He sounds like a very nice DH. I could not imagine going thru what you go thru with stepkids, and then one of your own. I think your a GREAT mom. Glad you guys enjoyed Barney.

Rabbit: I was the stupid one that forgot you were gone. Sounds like you had a nice time with DS. I will try and remember you will be gone next weekend. Hope you had a nice day.

Lauren: I have not heard anything about those kind of bras. Let me know what you think when you get yours.

Noodles: Not sure if you are gone yet or not, but HELLO.............

To all I have missed, Hello.

Talk to you all tomorrow. We are going brick shopping again at a different place tomorrow. The brick we picked out week before last, is not available.

Jackie

PS: No exercise today , but did manage to drink lots of water

Last edited by JackBlack; 01-26-2004 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:03 AM   #12  
Rattie Lover

Hi All!!

Yea I am still here...I am leaving either Thursday or Friday. Haven't made up my mind yet. I'm trying to psyche my self up for the drive...It's 6-7 hours. I use to drive 12-14 from Oregon to California so 6 hours is a piece of cake, but since I moved to Arizona I got spoiled not having to do that Oregon trek so...now I whine about this drive. Once I get there though it makes that drive all worth it...

You girls with babies are so lucky...sniffles. I miss those days terribly!!! Reading your little stories brings back good memories. Thanks for sharing them.

Rabbit:
Come play tennis with me!! I want to play more!! I just can't find a tennis partner willing...hub doesn't want to play more than 2x a week. :eyeroll:

Rest of ya
...Sending your way...been COLD here but 40-60° probably is warm to most of ya. I'm still shivering tho. heheheheh
Old 01-27-2004, 08:28 AM   #13  
LBH

Noodles, Yeah, I would do just about anything for 40-60 degree weather!! Tell me, how did you put the little degree symbol in your post??

Jackie, sounds like DS is being a little "so and so", as my DH says! Hang in there!

Oh Karen, I know exactly how you feel, unfortunately I don't have any good advice. Peter's in a major mommy stage these days. If I want time alone, I have to either just ignore him and be on the computer...which usually doesn't work, or just tell Dh I need to get out, and go to Target, or the food store or something.

RR, you are a saint for dealing with #1! And your DH is a wonderful man, you know you'd never want to divorce him!! I can't even begin to imagine what you must go through with #2, but I understand you have to have some quality time with Kaylee. And DH understands that too!! Look how wonderful he is doing that for you...not to mention he gets quality time with his girls, which should make them happy that they have their daddy all to themselves! I wish things were easier for you, but just hang in there!

Rabbit, I don't remember you saying you would be gone, but now that you mention you were in DC, it sounds vaguely familiar. I guess you had a small break from traveling and now you're back into the swing?!
Old 01-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #14  

Hi again,

I'm better this AM. Alex is playing with his sippy cup in the exersaucer. He has a short attention span tho so I'm not sure how long I will have.

RR: I'm sorry you are going through this. Does it help to know that sometimes I have thoughts like that and I don't have 2 stepkids? I think the grass is always greener somewhere else. I'm glad your DH is working with you and willing to give you girls time together. I hope it helps you feel less stressed. Sorry number 1 is giving you a hard time. Maybe she will come around. And number 2 is awful cute. That's what gets us through Alex's hard times. At least he's cute!!

Lauren: Problem is it's so darn cold I don't WANT to go out!! The only break I get is when DH walks with him, I get 1/2 hour.

OK, His Highness is boiling over. Gotta go. Hello to the rest!! Hopefully I'll get back later.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:44 AM   #15  
LBH

Birthday Pics!!

Closed Thread