Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 09:03 PM   #16  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

hi guys,

exercised again today. yeah!! the last 10 min were very hard. i almost quit, but i didn't. hopefully i will be able to post a loss next week.

playgroup was fun today. i like having it at my house...it makes me clean .

jackie: hope you had a nice walk.

rabbit: hope the hungries have subsided.

anita: hope you feel better and got your walk in.

lauren: hope you and peter are feeling better.

rr: hello!!

This child is absolutely making me bald. he is pulling my hair out by the double handfulls. when he's not ripping my nose off or splitting my lip. how long does this phase last? a ponytail doesn't help. he just grabs from the top of my head. OUCH!! he just head-butted my cheek. i guess he's saying it's time to go!!

hope everyone had a good day.
Old 01-20-2004, 09:15 PM   #17  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good evening all...No excercise to report..I am miserable with AF this week..Really bad back ache but it will get better...Kaylee has been feeling yuck since those immunizations on Friday..I think it is the chicken pox one that made her get the diarrhea and fever..She has a terrible chest congestion.I am gonna get back on track now that MIL is GONE!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!

Lauren--Hope U both are better!!!
Rabbit-yeah on the pound!!!
Karen--Glad U R back on the wagon..Hope sleep is better!!!
April--WElcome!!!
Well...off to sleep!!! Have a great evening all!!!
RR
Old 01-20-2004, 10:07 PM   #18  

Hi there,

I am new here and just thought I would say hi. I have 5 kids, so I guess that qualifies me to post on this thread right? I did a bio if any of you are interested and will check in when I am online to chat. Kids were out of school again today for a teacher prep day. They have been home since last Friday afternoon. Generally I really enjoy having them home, but today I am ready for school tomorrow!! Thanks for letting me in...C-
Old 01-20-2004, 10:50 PM   #19  

My legs are hurting, feels like some pulled muscles. You can tell I am out of shape. Did not get to walk or bike today, just not enough time once I got home and got dinner on the table before I went back to work. I am going to try again tomorrow. So far I have exercised Sunday and Monday.

Welcome April: Sounds like you are doing great at losing weight. Looking forward to getting to know you

Welcome Jillmommy: 5 kids WOW! What are the ages, and how many boys/girls?

Karen: Woohoo on the exercise! Keep it up.

Lauren: Hope you are starting to feel better.

RR: Yeah on MIL being gone. Sorry Kaylee is not feeling well.

My DS is starting with the cold symptons. If he gets to bad, I will be right there with Lauren doing breathing treatments with the nebulizer.

I am going to get off here and try and get to bed a little early for a change. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Jackie
Old 01-20-2004, 10:53 PM   #20  

Rabbit: I forgot to say hello to you. Hope your day was good. You are not alone when it comes to being extra hungry at TOM.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:09 AM   #21  
Rattie Lover

Talking

Ok..you girls need this...so I'm sending some your way!!

Here's an Arizona Sunset pic I took to go with it...hope it warms ya up..at least mentally if anything else. I'm, sorry I've been scarce in here...I really don't have any excuse so I'm not going to give one but I will try to post more often. I feel bad for all of you in the cold freezing states. That's why I left Oregon...I would been a NoodlesSicle by now! Plus my arthritis just can't handle the cold anymore. On a good note...I've lost almost 50 pounds since August!! Yippee!! But it didn't come off easily...it came off kicking and screaming all the way. hahaha.

Old 01-21-2004, 09:27 AM   #22  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I'll try to respond to everyone now. I'm still miserable. I think Peter is starting to feel better, but still pitching a fit with the neb. treatments. This AM he actually just sat on my lap watching the Wiggles during it. But at 3:00 this AM when he woke up and I did one, he flipped out and it took DH and I til almost 5 to get him back down. I don't think DH came back to bed, he usually gets up at 5:30-6. He'll be exhausted and snappy tonight, I'm sure.

Noodles, thanks for the sunshine! I'm jealous!!

Jackie, hope DS doesn't get too sick.

Jill, WELCOME! Yes, I'd say 5 kids definitely qualifies you!! God bless you, I'm having a rough time with 1!

RR, glad to see you back, sorry AF is giving you a hard time...but at least MIL is gone!!

April, hope you're feeling better soon! I hate sinus'. I usually get at least 1 sinus infection a year, but now that i have Peter, I've been getting sick more often. This is the second one since November. Usually my appetite doesn't go away when I'm sick, but I'm sooo stuffed up, I can't really stand eating, it wears me out, if that makes sense!

Karen, good for you guys on the perogies! We are bad with them, usually have them sauteed with spinach and onions, then sprinkle with parmesan...and usually have 6 each.

Rabbit, congrats on the loss...good luck keeping AF at bay!

OK, time to make some hot tea...have a great day all!
Old 01-21-2004, 09:57 AM   #23  

hi guys!!

hope everyone is having a great day. doing laundry here. yum! i was curious, are any of you doing the non-advertising forum thing? i'm going to do it.

gotta go. back later.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:06 PM   #24  

Hi guys,

We just got back from Alex's nine month check-up. He's grown 2 inches and gained 2 pounds!! We are now in the 25th percentile!! Yeah!! I'm so happy to be out of the 10th. He only cried a little when he got his shot. He's napping in the car seat so I'm just going to leave him. I'm going to miss the carrier...we are already discussing the next carseat. Lauren: do you have links on the Britax? I showed it to him and told him it was the best. It's $250 at BRU. I'll have to see if I can find it cheaper online.

OK, one funny story then I'll leave you in peace. I have a big laundry basket in the basement that I used to put him in while I was doing laundry. Lately I have been leaving him upstairs in the pack 'n play with his toys. Well, this AM I decided to be different and took him with me. Tried putting him in the basket...he just grabbed the side and stood right up!! Twice!! Then he tumped the basket over, so I decided to put him in a hamper. Not a happy baby!! He must have felt like he was in jail!!

Hope you guys are having a great day.
Old 01-21-2004, 04:42 PM   #25  

hello.

I did weights and abs this morning and then 90 minutes of tennis. It's my high AP day. I love tennis!

The hungries, luckily, have subsided! Thanks for all the well wishes there.

April - interesting info about the phases.

Karen - hooray for the exercise!

RR - glad to hear MIL has left!

Jill - Welcome! I'll have to check out your bio.

Jackie - yeah for the exercise!

Noodles - 50 pounds! You go girl!

Rabbit
*3 down, 22 to go
Old 01-21-2004, 04:43 PM   #26  

hey, i just did the subscription and it is awesome!!
Old 01-21-2004, 05:17 PM   #27  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Karen, I PM'd you this AM
Old 01-21-2004, 05:41 PM   #28  

Just a quick note before finishing up dinner to the table before work. I am so tired. I have been putting in one extra evening above the normal, to train my new person. It's working out great, but I will be glad when I don't have to.

DS is sick with a cough/cold. Although he was able to go to school and did much better once getting going. I did a breathing treatment in the car on the way to work and that always helps his condition. It's rather windy here so I kept him inside today, of course he was not happy about that. Needless to say I could not trust him to stay inside while I did a quick walk. I will shoot for tomorrow.

Rabbit: Good job on the exercise

Karen: Cute story about Alex. You can come catch my laundry up when you are finished.

Well got to run. I will try and check back later.

Jackie
Old 01-21-2004, 05:52 PM   #29  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit
hello.

I did weights and abs this morning and then 90 minutes of tennis. It's my high AP day. I love tennis!

Noodles - 50 pounds! You go girl!

Rabbit
*3 down, 22 to go

Me Too Rabbit! We've been trying to play 2-3 times a week. When we first started OOooohhhh I was soooo sore...I felt like I got ran over by a meat grinder. I still get sore but not as bad as then. I think my body is adjusting finally. All of my clothes are loose! The scale is not changing much though...I'm ready to throw it to the coyotes. hahaha...

Hi to the rest of ya fine ladies too!!!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 08:58 PM   #30  

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have 4 boys, 13 1/2, 10 1/2, 7, and 3 and one little girl, 4. Love them all for their individual personalities and spunk! Life is never boring at our house!

What is the non advertising forum thing you are so excited about?
Noodles- that sunset is BREATHTAKING!! Thanks for sharing and WOW! 50 lbs in 5 months....that is inspiring! What have you been doing?

I feel like I fit in here, glad to be a part of things guys. My two oldest sons are from my first marriage and they are going with their dad tonight. My husband is closing at work, he manages Famous Dave's BBQ, and won't be home until 1a or so. I got Legally Blonde 2 and also a CSI episode dvd to keep me busy and hopefully out of the kitchen while I am waiting. I have to get up in the morning, so I really should just go to bed, but I am going to pamper myself tonight.

I can feel that I am losing in my jeans....and it makes me want to treat myself. So, instead of having a honkin' hunk of chocolate cake like I want to, I am going to do my feet. I have the full peppermint foot line (6 steps) from The Body Shop, as I am a consultant, and I plan on doing my own feet tonight instead of helping other ladies do theirs!! If I have enough time, I will cut and paint my toes as well. My husband really likes it when I paint my fingernails, maybe I will do that too. I don't know...I'll let ya know how it went tomorrow. Have a great rest of the day and also tomorrow!
Closed Thread