Rabbit
Old 03-20-2003, 02:53 PM   #17  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Thanks Karen & Rabbit!!
Old 03-20-2003, 05:20 PM   #18  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello!!! I have been MIA but back now..The daycare issue is better...I am able to pump when ever I need and I just page my boss to watch the patients.. I called the Pedi about Kaylee not sleeping...and she said it was a separation anxiety...I told DH I wanted a Divorce and I was gonna quit work and move in with my mom..He didnt take me serious and I am 100% better now!!!!It is funny what no sleep in 8 days does to your emotional health..She told me to strip her down, put her next to me skin to skin and it would be better...She slept from 8pm until 1:30...I am much better now...Was off today, and we went to the Pedi...
She has no voice and such a runny nose...It is soo pitiful to see her mouth screaming and nothing comming out!!! THe bloodwork, showed it to be viral and that her vocal cords were inflamed from the sinus drip...THe lady at daycare is being really extra attentive since she cant make a sound right now..I am soo comfortable with the daycare lady, I took Kaylee there for an hour soo I could work out!!!

Lauren--Pics are great!!! I am getting more made this weekend with rabbits!!!! I will mail U one and U can scan it to post!!!

Karen--Glad U R doing soo good!!!!!
RR
Old 03-20-2003, 07:44 PM   #19  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

I only got one of the pieces of furniture unwrapped last night. I still like it!! The room looks so small now!! I'm going to have to arrange and rearrange until I find an arrangement that I like.

RR: I'm so sorry that cutie pie is sick. I hope she feels better soon. I'm glad that pumping is working out better for you. I guess giving your notice made them realize you were serious about it. Cool on the daycare lady.

OK, I'm off to the tub. I'm gonna take a book and relax........while I can!!

Have a great evening guys!!
Old 03-20-2003, 09:03 PM   #20  
LBH

Karen- Have fun arranging the furniture! I'm jealous, I wanna take a bath...but I only have a shower.

RR- I was starting to wonder where you were!! Glad things are getting better. Poor little thing, no voice. Sure, I'll scan the pic for you! I wanna take Peter to get Easter pics taken. I can't believe he's 8 wks. today...2 months on Sunday!! Glad the work situation is better too...nothing like a scare tactic!!

Peter had his 2 month check-up today. Drum roll please...
Weight: 14 lbs., 8.6 oz. (95th percentile)
Length: 23.5" (50th percentile)
Head Circ.: 15"

He's healthy as a horse, not fat, just big. The Dr. did notice that his meatus (pee hole) is small. It's a pin hole, instead of a slit. He wants us to see a Pediatric Urologist to check it out. He said that may be part of the cause of his crying, not necessarily gas.

Also told me (again, different Dr.) to cut out dairy completely, not just cut down. So for one week, starting tomorrow, I can't have any dairy whatsoever. Also have to give soy formula again. I'm not thrilled about that, since it made him constipated last time.

So I'm having a big bowl of icecream now to get rid of it!!
Old 03-21-2003, 07:42 AM   #21  

Lauren--Very common in little boys....Unfortunately surgery is what will fix some cases..Wow..he is growing!!! Kaylee was 11 lbs 9 oz (up 1 oz in a week) and is 23.5 inches already...She is long and thin but eats like a horse. well..gotta run!!!
Vicki
Old 03-22-2003, 08:29 AM   #22  

Good Morning!!!
Well..the Pediatex is working..She coughs only when it wear off...IT doesnt affect her moods either...She has such a bad sinus drip that she was coughing all night.....We are going for her 3 month pics today with live rabbits..Hopefully she will cooperate!!!

Lauren--How do they get babies to sit up like that????Just curious!!! He is soo cute I could kiss them cheeks!!!!!
Vicki
Old 03-22-2003, 09:00 AM   #23  
LBH

Hey!

Well, we're gearing up for the party today! Peter hasn't pooped since early Thursday AM though, so I'm wondering if i should give him a Babylax so he's not a monster at the party. He's sleeping peacefully in his swing, of all places, right now, so I'm not bothering him!

RR- They had my put one pillow in the coffee table flat, then they roll the other pillow (bed pillow) and tuck in the pillow case so it stays rolled, and put it in front. Then he put a blanket over it to hide, and propped him up so he was basically kneeling on the flat pillow and leaning on the rolled pillow. I sat on the floor next to him and held his butt to keep him steady. He tried to pose his arms, but Peter wasn't having it!

I want to take Peter to get pics done this week. I'm thinking Picture People or JC Penny. I got a coupon for Picture People for a free 8x10 or 10x13 and no sitting fee. But DH & I were gonna join the JCP club thing and get no sitting fee and have them done each month. I dunno, I'll have to call and see what the prices are like.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:27 PM   #24  

Hi guys!!

Have either of you read any of Elizabeth Pantley's books? I got three of them that sounded pretty good. I've started one but haven't gotten far yet: "The no-cry sleep solution" . I've read excerpts from Storknet that sounded pretty good. There was one on tantrums that sounded intelligent so I got that book too!! Trying to get ready.

We are going out in a bit to start looking at car seats and strollers. I finally gave up trying to decide on car seats by myself and enlisted DH's help. Do either of you have suggestions? We are going to Consumer Reports of a bit of help too. I'm just overwhelmed by it all.

He promised that we can work on the nursery tonight so I may have pictures soon!! I certainly hope so!!

Hope you guys are having a great day!!
Old 03-22-2003, 04:48 PM   #25  

Karen-I chose the babytrend line of things..I love the stroller, and the carseat just pops into the stroller, U can use the carseat with the base or without the base..I even got the babytrend pack and play...It was just my preference..Liked the navy blue and best of all, liked the latch lock system...
RR
Old 03-22-2003, 06:29 PM   #26  

Hi again,

Well, we chose the Graco Quatro Traveler 4 in 1 travel system. We also picked out pack and play, high chair and swing. My MIL says these are all going to be gifts!! So, I made a list of it all. I'm going to have DH's bassinet so the pack and play is going to be for the babysitter. She asked us to bring one.

His room is mostly ready!! We got all the furniture pretty much where I want it and just for kicks I put on the bumper pads, sheet and dust ruffle. It looks so cute!! I have to do a couple more things before I can take pictures though. I have some cute little coat pegs that have to be hung and a shelf that I am going to redo. My mom made it for me and it has hearts cut out in it. I bought some stars at Michaels and I'm going to glue them over the hearts. Then I am going to spray paint it red. Once I get those things done I'll make pictures to post.

Lauren: How was the brunch? Hope you did OK with no dairy. I know that would kill me!! I love everything dairy. I read online that it takes two weeks to get the dairy out of your system. Good luck!!

RR: Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't see that line but then again, maybe I did and just don't remember!! There were so many I was getting burn out!!

Hope your having a wonderful day!!
Closed Thread