Old 09-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #16  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

blue, when my work did background checks, I think it took longer than 3 days, did they fingerprint you and all?
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #17  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Roo: Sounds like you have been having a good old time. Let's see #8 I think that was the only year I didn't get something. We were fighting really bad that year and I was big and pregnant. My anniversary is next week also #18 years. 23rd is mine.

As far as the points go it is helping me because I am finding better recipes which is better choices. Taking some getting used to but I have had way too many girl and guy friends loose tons of weight. Besides I am tired of seeing my friends butts and their tummy's all small and here is mine so i am working on it. I am trying to hard core for 3 months and if I don't loose then I won't go back on it.

You know that deal with the anniversary and doing years that is cool should have thought about that a long time ago. I get to go to Ducks unlimited banquet how romantic is that one.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #18  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

Nope - no fingerprinting. I have had to do that before too but that was not required for this job. Im just anxious I guess. ;D
Blueyedblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #19  
sheila

crap............................no 307-347-4224 sorry!!!!!!!!TGIF
Old 09-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #20  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

blue, maybe you should call them and ask?
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:54 PM   #21  
pole princess!

My boyfriend just called and suggested the same thing. I think i will around 2pm (make sure that nobody is on their lunch hour) hmmmm - i hate waiting!!!
I don't know why I am stressed out - there is no reason to be. The thing is that I went through a long process with another company - 4 months and 12 interviews. It came down to me and one other person - but they told the girls in the department that I did not pass my background - but the HR manager told me that I DID pass my background. (my boyfriend works for the company - so the girls that were told I did not pass my background relayed that to him) So naturally I am stressing the background - even though there is nothing on it that is not traffic. I passed it for the staffing agency so Im not sure if some companies are more strict that others on what they will overlook as far as traffic - my job does not require me to have anything as far a perfect driving record. I feel sick to my stomach.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Sheila ~ your post cracks me up.... Ducks Unlimited! What a romantic devil your DH is:-). You are too damn funny.

Alicia ~ best of luck tomorrow.... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your family.

blue ~ I think that I'd call them. That way you'll know something before the weekend kicks in.

Lauren ~ have a great weekend with your three guys at your new digs!

GG ~ Don't wear DH out too much this weekend;-). I know how much you're looking forward to having an entire weekend with your honey.

Hanna ~ your FIL sounds like such a sweet man. You're fortunate to have him live close to you and is able to help out now and then. I hope that this is a good weekend for you and that Sean is finally feeling better.

I've had an EXCELLENT day. My old college roommate came out to see me this morning. We hadn't seen in each in almost a year and the two of us had more laughs. Then this afternoon I invited a new neighbor over. We both have 4 year olds and it was great to see the two girls play together and get along so well. Good day spent with old and new friends... can't beat that. The weather is gorgeous here so I know that much of the weekend will be spent outside. These are good evenings for sitting around the firepit in the backyard. DH bought some pumpkin beer for last weekend I can't wait to have a couple tonight. Hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #23  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Hey all

Yes im still hanging in there SLIM~ thanks for thinking of me
well my boss bought us a room up in a bed and breakfast 2 hours away in the mountains for tomarrow and since we'll be half way to george were gonna visit him so he can see his dad one more time ALOT of driving yes but no kids etc just me and him it will be nice
so if you dont hear from me untill after tuesday you'll know why i drop him off tuesday afternoon
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #24  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Roo: Yo studrocket, I'm still waiting for you to "deal with me properly!"

Michelle: Hey babykins, hit me up "over there" so I can get more details on what's the haps. I love your new tag line: sexually deprived for your freedom...I do appreciate your sacrifice mama! It's going to work out to be the best thing to get you and the fam back on track and feeling secure!!!

Blueyed: Well, welcome back to the pahtee baby! Don't take this the wrong way 'cause I'm not flirtin'....but deeeeaaaaammmmm girl, you're a hottie! I understand you want to get back down to that other pic, but wow. Exotic dancing eh? SWEET! Big John...did you hear that daddy?

Joan: Pumpkin beer? You rock....have a good time and glad you had a good day...if anyone deserves it is sure the heck is my slice of fudge with an inch of peanut butter frosting on it!

Alicia: Hey muffin! I'll touch base with you more later, but thanks for the support and the pic comment too. I love ya a bunch and you know to always hit me up when ya need me right?

Slim: Believe me, I've tried them all! The Nivea stuff did not do a thing for me. I did have one that worked a little back like 8 years ago...can't remember what brand...I believe it was a Lancome product-an orange gel. Anything w/o caffeine in it really doesn't do jack. I was reading in Oxygen, I think, of a new topical product available at GNC...can't remember the name...but it's not going to be available everywhere. I'm thinking of trying that one out as it's designed to work by actually penetrating the sub layer of fat somehow.... I'm up for the challenge. Even if it could take me down to small curd from large curd I'd be trippin'! LOL

GGers/Lisa/Lauren/Vanessa/Leigh/Vicki/Karen K./Hanners/Kirsten/Tina/Christina/Kerri/Michelle B./Kerry/Sheila/ALL NEWBIES/Everyone I forgot: Do me a favor will ya? HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND & HUG YOURSELF REALLY HARD. There, that's from me!

xoxoxo MO

Last edited by mjoste; 09-14-2007 at 04:42 PM.
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 221/220/160

Height: 5'7

Alicia
You can eat the pod I suppose if you cook them down enough to where they are soft enough but I find the pods tough. Honey and I eat them like hmmm ya know kinda pull the beans out with your teeth out of the end of the pod. Make sense? Like how you'd eat an artichoke leaf! lol..... Ya know what despite how DH sounded on the phone make it a great visit! Put on your best you girl and get him a'thinkin'! Make it so that after the visit he is thinkin' WOW! Smile and be a darling!

Mo
Hmmm so find out what will decurdify the curds them let me in on it! LOL that just sounds gross! As I look at my Ceasar salad..... I will check out GNC this weekend and let you know what I find out!

Sheila
LMAO - I called the first number you gave this morning and it was this chicks voicemail and I am thinking Hmmm that is strange!!!!! No I didn't leave a message but I should have that would've been funny....."Ummm yeah can you ummm ship me some of that there Intramax?" She would be like "What the ****?" lol.... And WOW the 18 yr.anniversary coming up! Woooohooo!

Roo
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! I am not sure what your DW likes but a super day at the spa always makes me a happy camper - ya know THE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Massage, pedicure, manicure, all the funky wraps, sauna etc etc etc! You have anything like that in your area? That could be like a part of your gift?

Michelle!

Way to go on the private weekend! We will all be waiting right here to hear back from ya - and just imagining what will be goin' on in those mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeehaw! Good for you girl - enjoy your weekend!

Blue
Don't worry about it taking a lil longer than you planned - it all depends on how busy the company is that does their backround checks for them! Not to worry! Sorry the BF had to make a bummer comment! Tell him it made you feel bad and you need support right now!

Check in in a bit!
SlimPossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #26  
pole princess!

whooo - ok im a big chicken - im so afraid to call the HR dept. I really dont want bad news.

SLIM - The bf sucks in the support department - I just have to deal. I know it can take awhile smetimes - I just need a job sooo bad!!

MJOSTE - Thank you My stripper days are long behind me - but the dancing is so much fun that I felt that even everyday women should get a chance to feel the empowerment that feeling sexy brings - so i started teaching. I even have my own pole Now thats a party
Old 09-14-2007, 05:43 PM   #27  
Working on Weight loss!!!

helloo!!!! It's been awhile--let's see--between blacking out daughter, ear infection other daughter, stomach virus, busy work--I am back!!
Just for today--cuz
TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY!!!JUST ME, DH AND K!!! Yeah!!!
Lauren--gotta catch the IM!!!Yeah on the house..

Hellooo alll!!! Have to pack!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Silm- I know what song you were sing it to too!. Take this job and shove it!

I think you can mail order DD coffe by the pound also.

An I think I'm stopping at my fav place to night. IHOP next best coffee to DD
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...well today was a good day. All my clients actually wanted to do the test i recommended...so yay...i get to practice veterinary medicine today. Good feeling...and even better..i have the whole weekend off...woohoooooooooo

John - the thought of you and coffee made me laugh...but yet somehow..can totally understand..i would totally enjoy a hot bath of coffee LOL

roo -how'd the drowning err kayaking go...i love kayaking..trying to convince dh we need a tandum kayak...we need to find a used one however.

bluey - i would give it some time...they do take 3-5 days. If you haven't done drugs recently and don't have any bad past (including check fraud etc)..i wouldn't worry about it. Its probably just taking a short bit. I could understand your frustration with your sig. other not being at least somewhat excited. I know he's prob just waiting til you actually are working...but i'd be stoked that all you had to do was pass a drug/background check if i was bf. I'll keep my fingers crossed..and hang in there about the weight thing...i really think you aren't eating enough calories.

lol at lois - most of the time when i do it...i do it all (well except i don't like her stretching routine so i skip that...and do my own). I will tell you that i don't do the jumping jacks (hurst my knees) instead i do grapevine move..and if you can't do the full push ups...put your knees on the ground until you can. that might help...but did i not tell you it would kick you bum. BTW...stretch out tonight and tomorrow am...it will help the soreness that you will feel tomorrow

lbh- sheila is like me...she doesn't need a dunkin donuts..she has her espresso machine. I live by mine and now i'm very picky about how others make a latte/espresso.

mo - three days in a row...wow..i'm honored LOL.

hey there rr...hope you have fun.

joan - i enjoyed a nice beer tonight..however i need to go get more..i need some for tomorrows game. Can't watch football without beer LOL

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 09-14-2007 at 08:23 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #30  
sheila

GG; your right lady! We bought some today and talk about YUCK!!!

Mo: hug myself!! Hey I will post a thing this weekend I went to the health food store and holy crap girls did I ever get a suprise.