3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 something TGIF 9/14 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/122804-30-something-tgif-9-14-a.html)

sheila1971 09-14-2007 06:46 AM

30 something TGIF 9/14

Hey Everyone~

I hope you all have a great friday.:carrot:

I am doing that imtrax, Holy smoke it is making a run through the body, I woke up with a cough. They said that could happen easily, Until the detox is done.

I am so glad today is friday. The daycare kids have not been very good since the older kids started back at school. That one I can't figure out

Well I better get going to be busy today.

:p

KAR73 09-14-2007 07:19 AM

Morning Everyone,
I am so glad that it is Friday. I get to come home from school early today since we don't have the after school program. So I will live the life of a normal school teacher today. Yea! Only bad thing about it is that in the previous years I have been able to do my lesson plans at school. Now this year I have kids in my room all day long except for lunch. And I am definately not working on my lunch break. So I have to bring my lesson plan stuff home and work on them this weekend. Other than that I plan on being lazy this weekend.
Shelia sounds like you have your hands full with the daycare kids. How many do you have? Could it be the weather changing to fall like temps or near a full moon. I know my students behaviors change with the weather and full moons. It is especially awful when there is a big snow storm coming in. Hope you make it through the day without any problems.
Hi to everyone else. I need to get my butt out the door and see if I can atleast start my lesson plans before my angels get off their buses. Chat with you all later. Have a great Friday!
Kerry

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-14-2007 07:35 AM

hey all...tgif is right. god i can't wait. one more day of work and then i get to sleep in. i feel better today, so i'm thinking my yuckie feeling yesterday was from exhaustion. well i hope everyone has a great day
hannah- glad to hear the little one did well.

Outland 09-14-2007 07:43 AM

omg its Friday only 8 more days till I can have a day off.

If I ever win the lotto I'm buying a hot tube and I'm filling it with dunkin donut coffee and I'm just going to sit in it. I stopped @ a DD this morning and got a med (my 1st in almost a year) yeah I just wanted to crawl into the to cup and be covered its warm sweet smooth goodness. Anyways I'm @ work now so yeah time to get to it.

mjoste 09-14-2007 08:16 AM

BIG JOHN!!! I am LMFAO right now!!!! You are so cute and cuddly and funnier than a 2 legged bird. OH wait, they only have 2 legs anyway! LOL

GG & Lauren: Thanks for your nice comments. When I can look @ my legs naked and think they look ok...then I'll be satisfied...regardless of the weight I'm @! :D

I agree with everyone-TGIF!!! My allergies are kicking my fat dimpled boootylicious booty and I'm barely makin' it here...I could have easily slept until Oprah! ;)

Have a good one all! MO

sheila1971 09-14-2007 09:08 AM

Big John: Man you made my mouth water for DD the closest one to me is 1000 miles away that I know of. Well when you win the lotto let us know how the hot tub party went.

GG: Glad your feeling better

Kerry: I have 17 kids enrolled I usually have between 7-9 at once but I tell you they are all little boys and the testosterone is way too high, we need some girls. Sometimes it goes that way. Glad you get off early I do too my worker is coming in. Yeah!!

LBH 09-14-2007 09:49 AM

Mornin' All!

Sheila, that's just horrible that you don't have a DD near you!! :yikes: I would just die! It's traumatic enough that I don't have a convenient one to my new house, like I do at mom's! :lol:

John, I get my XL French Vanilla coffee at DD every AM! :D Light w/milk, no sugar!

We're having a sleepover at the new house tonight! :cp: I'm soo excited!! The plumber will be here by 8, so we thought it would just be better to stay over. That reminds me...have to go to the old house and get my coffee maker!! :lol:

Have a great day all! :wave:

SlimPossible 09-14-2007 12:27 PM

Morning Everyone!:hug:

Ditto on the TGIF!

John
You are too funny! I had a strange moment this morning reading your post from yesterday and I actually started singing all of your job duties to the tune of a country song while I was reading it! LOL Not enough sleep for Slim last night! When you get that hot tub an fill it with coffe ya better send invites!!!!!!!!!! ;) French vanilla creamer allowed?

Sheila
I tried to look up that Imtrax online but couldn't find it..... bummer! So when is your next volleyball game?!

GG
Isn't the thought of being able to sleep in tomorrow just enough to get ya through the day!? HA! It is for me! Thanks for the reassurance that the battered tail syndrome is normal! :D

Mo
You crack me up! Speaking of dimpled booties, LOL, I was watching this show where they were doing like month long test trials on the different cellulite creams and was wondering if an of you have tried any of them or do ya'all think they are just BS? They were saying that the woman who used the NIVEA Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream and Patches had amazing results!
Totally smoothed out the bumps! HA!

Hanna
Sorry you had a rough day :hug: Sean feeling any better today???? We have to plan our beach adventure soon!!!!!

Kerry
Alicia is correct - edamames are the soybeans in a pod - they are so yummy
I buy them at Trader Joes in the freezer section and the bag is yellow and blue (the cooked ones). Just thaw, season, and suck em outta the pods! Taste great too, if you put them in a pan and heat them with a lil garlic and olive oil then season and eat warm out of the pod!

Alicia
Any news on the plane ticket and DH??? Does he know yet? Hope it goes well girl! :hug:

Michelle
You hanging in there? This week must be tough but thinking about ya! :hug:

Hello to everyone else - Lisa, Lauren, Blue, Joan, RealityMOM, ROO, Everyone! TGIF yeah!

sheila1971 09-14-2007 12:31 PM

Slim I spelled it wrong

Here is the website

www.druckerlabs.com

SlimPossible 09-14-2007 12:55 PM

Sheila
I checked out that site! Looks like a good supplement/flushout product. I ssaw that you have to have it prescribed by a doc though. So I should just call my doc and ask him if he can call it in for me? Does it get shipped to you or is it like a regular med from the pharmacy?

sheila1971 09-14-2007 01:22 PM

well I get mine from my chiroprator I am sure I spelled that wrong. I would ask your doc. If you can't get it that way here is the number 304-347-4224 they may just ship it for you.

RXZephyr 09-14-2007 01:50 PM

Life is JUST about normal now....

Class ended yesterday, so I'm back to the day-to-day -- even if I am in a different city.

My social calendar has been NUTS. I arrived here in the "big city" last Saturday - went out for Thai food with my life-long friends (most of them I have known since I was 5 years old). Sunday, I went for a 14-16km (8-10 miles) hike. I nearly died, but the view was wonderful. [Photos will be posted on my Facebook site next week.] Monday, I relaxed with my folks. Tuesday, I went to a co-worker/former-neighbour's house (they relocated from where I live to the big city) for a BBQ in the rain. It was a nice evening with much merriment. Wednesday evening was a work-sponsored dinner and - again - was great fun. Thursday evening, I dined out with my parents and 2 kids that she babysat since they were newborns. They're now 18 and 20 - and I really do consider them to be my little siblings. (My real sister is 2 years younger than me and about a half-foot taller than I am. :o)

Things don't slow down. Tonight, I'm going drowning...er.....sea kayaking. First time ever. (Hence the drowning. :lol:) I hope I enjoy it because there's a spot close to home which take people out. Getting to the end of the season, but that's the way I normally do things. :p Tomorrow, I don't have a whole lot of plans. I'm meeting a couple people (I reconnected with through Facebook) for coffee and will go from there. Likely spend a little bit looking for Anniversary gifts...

Speaking of which - #8 next week. Any suggestions, ladies? Any sort of "event" is being handled by my DW. (We've come up with a plan -- I'll handle "even years" and she'll had "odd years" for coming up with 'something to do'.) So, while she's handling logistics, I thought it'd be nice to get a gift. I'm just not terribly good at doing this. Birthdays. Christmas. Whatever. I suck.

It's all fun.

RXZephyr 09-14-2007 01:53 PM

And I'm still not sold on WW/points. ;)

I guess I just don't believe in gimmics - call them points or whatever.
Just need to get out and get more active and eat better/less.

Something I find increasingly difficult. :p

Blueyedblond 09-14-2007 02:28 PM

Hey all - I have been away , but i have not dissapeared. I have not really been feeling to hot - a bit depressed to be honest. My lack of weight loss depsite my efforts has been taking it's toll on me mentally, also the fact that I have not been called by the medical clinic that offered me a job. It was an offer contingent upon background and drug screening. I though it would have been done by now and was hoping to start work next week.

Maybe I'm worried too bacause of my bf's reaction too. When I told him I was offered a job he did no have any reaction and then said "I will believe it when you actually are working" I did not expect him to jump up and down - but I expected a little bit (just a tiny bit) of happiness for me - I have been unemployed for 5 months, so I was elated to get the call. I think I have let his reaction get into my head and that is why I'm so worried despite the fact that it has only been 3 days - they did say it would take up to 3 days.

lois lane 09-14-2007 02:30 PM

Seila, where do you get that stuff from a 304 area code? That's my area code.

Lauren, have a nice sleepover! Do you have beds set up yet or are ya camping out?

slim, do you really have to shell the soybeans? I didnt know that. DH has known since the day I bought the ticket last Sunday. But I heard very little from him all week. I talked to him last night and he sounds depressed. But says my BIL is dropping him off at the airport tomorrow.

GG, no wonder you are tired, I did the workout this morn. Please tell me you don't get through all three workouts at once? I never made it to the weights. I was too tired. I didn't want to kick her as much as the guys with the goofy smiles. LMAO I now know I can't do jumpinjacks, pushups and a few other things.

Roo, not knowing your wife, I can't suggest anything. Maybe Jewelry? I love the personalized jewelry.

Talk to ya later.
Alicia