1. What's your top weight, current weight and target? Top 180-185 Current-158ish (on gym scale post breakfast and workout). Target-130 but I'd settle for 140.
2. How tall are you? 5' 6.75"
3. What's your family situation? Engaged, no kids, just 3 fur babies. Piju, an elderly chow chow, Murphy, a delicate abysinnian, and Binks, my overweight baby "harbor seal" (when he lays on his side and his chub sticks out, he looks like a seal).
4. Where do you live? I live in Warwick, RI but I work in Boston, MA
5. One GOOD book. Oh god, so many to list. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon-all of her books are fantastic!
6. One GOOD song. Take me the way I am by Ingrid Michaelson
7. One GOOD TV show. LOL, WAAAAY too many to list. Current faves are Grey's, Lost, New Amsterdam, Hells Kitchen, Top Chef, Family Guy
8. One awesome food you don't want to live without. Cheese
9. One weightloss lie you've heard. It's genetics that make you fat.
10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness. Even if it's just a walk around the block, it's something, and it's better than nothing.