Old 10-01-2006, 08:52 AM   #46  

Okay, I'll be honest. I'm at 198. I don't think it's a fluke, I don't think I'm retaining 3+ lbs of water. I think in the past two weeks I've done really terrible things to myself eating-wise and am now paying for it. I promise next time I WI I'll have better things to report!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:29 PM   #47  

I need to be unstuffed too LOL. My goal is to be in a size 16 by thanksgiving. Regardless of how much I weigh. We can do it ladies.
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #48  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi Karma!

Today has been a good day. I think I kicked the period cravings at the reception yesterday. I've been on plan today and even went around the track a few times this morning. Just started on my second liter of water too. Let's hope I can keep this up.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey girls! Hope everyone's weekend went well. I didn't do SO horrible, considering I usually completely throw the diet and exercise out the window on weekends. Really the only thing I did bad was I drank quite a bit on Saturday night, and Sunday I had a lot of pizza rolls for lunch....probably like 3 servings worth (they're just so good!). To top it off, it's TOM so I have cravings up the wall. Although I haven't done so bad...I've been able to keep the cravings a little at bay!

I can't believe it's October already. Does everyone still run outside in the winter? I'd like to be able to, but I live in Minnesota and it's so cold in the winter here I dunno if it'd be a wise idea to run outside. Let me know what all you guys do, and I'm going to weigh my options.

Have a great day everyone. Keep up the un-stuffing!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:57 PM   #50  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Heather, you too? LOL I live in Alabama and I like southern cold weather so I still walk during the winter.

Damn! So far I've gained 2 lbs in water weight! GAH! My weigh in is tomorrow. Grrr!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:46 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I want to lose get to ~175 pounds and fit comfortably into all the clothes I haven't been able to wear in my closet. I also want to make the holidays (Halloween, my husband's birthday, Tday) into a ONE day thing. No leftovers, no candy, nothing.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 01:00 AM   #52  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

I am glad to report that October has commenced with a bang. Exercise has been great, meals are going well and I am feeling optomistic. Weigh in will be this Saturday and I am determined to see a loss.

I have established my new strength routine which I am excited about too. October is going to be a good one and I am determined to reach my goal by Thanksgiving.

51 days until Thanksgiving
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:33 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Daisy - Like you, I feel so determined and positive that this month will be the month that will start a new chapter in my life. I don't know what it is about October, but I have this new sense of determination and confidence, and that I'll finally succeed.

I hope ALL of you ladies feel the same! We can do this...let's kick some butt!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 01:01 PM   #54  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Ok Tuesday is here and I am still pumped up on this challege. Just got done doing 100 jumping jacks for the day...is it sad that I have to do them in 50's lol...I can just imagine what my neices would have to say about that. How is everyone doing? Working hard or hardly working? We can do this ladies, lets kick some butt in October.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #55  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

well ladies i am on track. been doing well with not too much sabotage in my life. last night i felt like pizza so i made one with a small base from the freezer. shredded roast chicken, pineapple, baby courgette, capsicum and some WW cheese. probably went a little overboard with the cheese but . . . thinking about it now it is the first bit of cheese i have had this week. so that was my indulgence.

anyway, i hope everyone else is going well. i have my weigh in in two days - shaking in my boots. i need to get more cardio in . . .

keep up the good work everyone!
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:59 PM   #56  
Proud US Navy Wife

Bah.. here I am! *waves*

My goal has been bumped up to 195 instead of 185, because Im not seeing that happen right now.. Heck I'll be happy with any weight loss right now! Grrr.

I did, however, make the decision to only weigh myself once a week, because I was driving myself crazy doing it every morning. So Tuesday is my new day.. and hopefully next one I will have something happy to say!

Ive read all your posts, but I dont have time (or space!) to say something to you all... I'll just say I love you all.. you keep me going!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:44 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Height: 5'9"

My goal is to be at least down to a 28 BMI, currently I'm a 31...

How's everything going ladies? Things sound good!

I'm not doing amazing on the eating, still struggling w/ cut off times, but the workouts are going pretty good. I can't complain and I've just started running
Dreamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:50 AM   #58  

Well, back down 2lbs to 196. Almost back to my STARTING weight of this challenge.. Methinks I should also change my goal. But I won't. Yet.
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #59  

TURKEY DAY GOALS
My goals for Thanksgiving is to be UNDER 180 by then. Even a scale reading of 179 would have me !! My non-scale goal is to participate in the annual Turkey Trot in the 5K run.

P.S. My Christmas goal is to be under 170!!!
Apolline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:48 AM   #60  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies! Well i havent been posting in here but those of you who read the weekly chat know whats goin on with me.. But I finally lost 1lb again. (i gained a few lbs back a week or 2 ago and didnt put it on here) But since ive been on new meds ive gone from 220 to 216. (its been less than a week). So i really think i have a big problem with weight gain because of stress if im droppin weight this fast. Im starting to feel good. I was actually bummed yesterday because my husband didnt get out of work till almost 10 and i really had wanted to go for a walk and couldnt.. Im really enjoying my evening walks. It calms me down and lets me think without a screaming 2 year old and my husband buggin me lol.
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote