Old 10-21-2006, 04:22 PM   #91  
iwillbethin

S/C/G: 119.5/117.5/100

Height: 5'6

I weight 119.5 lbs. [I know I'm a pig.] I want to weight 100 lbs if possible by December 31st. Think Thin! - dannyella<3
lOwcalOrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:46 PM   #92  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Hey all. Well, I'm doing alright. Just wanted to check in.

Lowcalorie- Don't you think that 100 pounds at 5'4" is a little, well, underweight. I mean it would put your BMI at 17 points!!! My sister is 2 inches shorter than you and at 110 she is tiny!!! I understand that we all struggle with issues, but at this point you are at the low end of what you should weigh for you height! Why do you feel you need to lose almost 20 pounds?
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 12:34 AM   #93  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Hi All, So I'm doing pretty good today. I got a new elliptical that has me excited about working out. So hopefully that will help me do better with that! I only did 10 minutes today, but I figure putting the thing together should count for at least a 2 hour workout! j/k! Well I hope everyone's doing well!!
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:08 AM   #94  
FOCUS FOCUS!!

S/C/G: 130/126/110

Height: 5'4"

lowcalorie - I know how you feel. I used to be like that back in high school, but now I'd do anything to just be at that weight again. There are so many skinny girls on the streets of China, I'm considered "fat" or "big boned" here.
UWPiPhiAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 11:49 AM   #95  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing okay. The last few days have been great! Finally, it looks like things are looking up. I have an interview on Tuesday for a second job for the holidays at a shop called Things Remembered in the Galleria. I didn't have any money to get any dress clothes and I had no shoes so I had to swallow my pride and get some patience and called my father. Me and my dad don't have the best relationship. To put it short, he's been a deadbeat dad my whole life. I really don't even consider him a factor in my life. I've even asked my mama to be the one to give me away at my wedding because I seriously doubt my father will be there. Anyway, he's never given me anything so I was blown away when he said he would take me shopping. I figured he was going to take me to Walmart or the thrift store but he took me to GOODY'S!!! I've never shopped in Goody's before. He brought me five cute shirts and one pair of pants (Goody's has a AWFUL selection of plus size dress pants....most of them were like Grandma clothes). Then he started talking about getting shoes to go with it and Goody's didn't have my size so we went next door to the Shoe Department. I was looking for some cute flats but couldn't find any in my size then I was walking down a aisle with boots and I saw these boots that I have been DYING to have since I first saw them. Yall know those cute kickass knee length boots? Well I always wanted some but never could find any in my size (I have a wide foot). So I just looked at them just to admire and the salesperson that was helping me went to the back and brought a pair out in my size! I tried them on and they FIT! I walked in them, ran a little bit, even jumped up and down and they are SOOO comfortable! AND SO HOT! And they were on sale! So my dad brought them for me along with a pair of these slippers that alot of people have that I wanted too. So I'm happy. I also splurged for the first time in over a year and got a pedicure/manicure, my eyebrows arched, and my hair cut! I went out with my friends on Friday night after all of this wearing a pair of my contact lenses that I had gotten a while back, and when I got in the car, all three of them SCREAMED and was like OMG! My friend Sunshine even grabbed me and kissed me! LOL They spent the rest of the night telling me how hot I looked. So I'm on freakin cloud nine!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:51 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone. I hope everyone's donig okay. This is just a quick check-in. I got off track the past week and a half or so. But I'm feeling a new wave of motivation wash over me...and I'm excited! The only thing is, I'm going to have a busy week...it's mid-terms!! Ugh...not looking forward to the late-night studying, but I think I'll survive. I'll just make sure I eat lots of healthy snacks.

And I gained the two pounds I lost back THAT was depressing. But TOM is coming up...I'm hoping it's the bloat. But I'm committed to eating well and exercising every day from now on. This isn't to lose weight anymore...it's about my health! Good luck to everyone...keep working at it, because we still have a month before Thanksgiving!!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:36 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 223/219/140

Height: 5'5

Default Thanksgiving Challenge

I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Today was my first day at the gym. I'll keep my goal small and reasonable. 7 Pounds by Thanksgiving!!
melroseg2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:11 AM   #98  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

hi ladies

just checking in. i have been off the radar for the last couple of weeks but am back after having sorted out a few issues and realised a couple of things that were holding me back.

still aiming for 99kg by thanksgiving - shoot for the moon - even if you miss you will land amongst the stars - right?

30 days until Thanksgiving
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:41 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 395/319/185

Height: 6' 1"

hey y'all. I'm totally losing right now. I got sick and then I got invited to go a bunch of places with people I never get invited to go with, and I've just completely crashed and burned. As much as I thought I was gonna do this again, all gung ho and stuff, I totally fell off with the ultimate happening last night.

So, here is my pledge: I'm taking the reigns back and starting over. Who cares if I totally messed up? I'm here now, and it's going to make a difference. I'm still going to lose the 10 pounds (more like 13 now) that I wanted to. I can do this.
missindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:42 PM   #100  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hi everyone. I've been so bad lately so I've given up on my Halloween goal and am now totally focused on my Thanksgiving goal. I just have to decide what that'll be. LOL
Old 10-25-2006, 06:38 PM   #101  
Once more, with feeling!

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
But TOM is coming up...I'm hoping it's the bloat.
Oh, thaaat's what TOM means. I've been so confused, thinking, "Geez, how many people have boyfriends named Tom who make them eat?" Duh, Lisa. Mines coming up too; I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost either. Hopefully once it comes and goes, the numbers will start heading down again.
KnitALisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:45 PM   #102  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobviouschild View Post
Oh, thaaat's what TOM means. I've been so confused, thinking, "Geez, how many people have boyfriends named Tom who make them eat?" Duh, Lisa. Mines coming up too; I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost either. Hopefully once it comes and goes, the numbers will start heading down again.
ROFLMAO! OMG you sound just like my mama and best friend. I've started calling that time TOM offline and they were looking at me like 'WTH?!?!' TOM started for me yesterday, my WI day of all days.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:37 PM   #103  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Lisa you made me laugh out loud, but I totally understand. It took me a long time to figure out what NSV means (non scale victory). I kept seeing it on the boards, and kept reading them trying to figure it out. I was trying to make it much more complicated than it is. I finally typed it into search and found a thread that explains a lot of the abbreviations frequently used on the boards. Cleared up a lot of my questions!

Anyways, I've been doing pretty good this week, only lost 0.8 at WI, but considering it's my TOM, at least I didn't gain! I have exercised everyday this week so I feel good about that! Hope everyone has a great night!
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:43 PM   #104  
iwillbethin

S/C/G: 119.5/117.5/100

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockItUp View Post
Hey all. Well, I'm doing alright. Just wanted to check in.

Lowcalorie- Don't you think that 100 pounds at 5'4" is a little, well, underweight. I mean it would put your BMI at 17 points!!! My sister is 2 inches shorter than you and at 110 she is tiny!!! I understand that we all struggle with issues, but at this point you are at the low end of what you should weigh for you height! Why do you feel you need to lose almost 20 pounds?
nah.. its ok
lOwcalOrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #105  

Hey ladies.... How's everyone doing? 26 days left until Turkey Day!! That's a little under four weeks......

Monday I'm weighing myself to assess the damage I did to myself a couple of weeks ago, and the success of my subsequent efforts to recover. I was up at 202 last time I weighed myself (think: I started this challenge somewhere between 197-195). Anyway, when I weigh myself Monday morning I'll jump back in here and make a new goal.... I do want to have some sort of goal to try to reach!! Even three weeks can see a lot done!!

britomart is offline   Reply With Quote