So I was talking with my sister the other night and me and her have been working on healthier living for ourselves. We have slowly for the past few years been weeding things out of our diets. Me and her were talking about how disgusting fast food sounds. (thanks be to God because that stuffs poisen.) and lots of other little interesting changes that were difficult at first but are now habits that it seems we couldnt live without.
So I compiled a little list of some things that I have thought of. I found this looking at my then and now was really beneficial. Its amazing how sometimes I feel like I have done nothing or that I will just NEVER change lol. But looking at this I have seen that I am actually improving and making leaps and bounds in progress compared to just a couple years ago. So please join me so we can all see how far we have come and remember that its always a work in progress.
1. I dont eat fast food anymore
2. My daily diet includes 3/4 vegetables and fruits
3. My diet as a whole is 3/4 or more organic
4. when I eat I purposefully add spices and herbs for there health reasons. (for ex: black seed, basil, lavender, flax, chia...etc.)
5. When I eat i dont substitute flavor for sugar or salt. (food is way better with real flavor spices etc.)
6. when I shop I dont druel over what "I cant have" (because I can have it, I choose not to)
7. I mainly shop the perimeter of the supermarket
8. I dont like feeling stufed anymore
9. I dont eat as if it is my last meal anymore (this is huge)
10. I realize most of the time that if I am full, I can eat the rest later. (this is huge to!)
11. I havent binged on anything in a longtime!
What have you changed and what has become habit for you in your life?