Old 05-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #91  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

It's crunch time... School 1-10pm today n finals n papers due next week; almost done with this semester....

Does everyone have a summer semester?

We can do it ladies!!!
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #92  
Becoming a BEAST!

S/C/G: 161.6/161.6/120

Height: 5'2.5"

I have an alternate schedule because my husband is military. Our classes started in April and don't end until June.
Ekicna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #93  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

ekicna - My term goes from april to june too!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 220/147/135

Height: 5'2''

FINALLY recovered from Easter weekend. After a series of bad choices, I gained 3 pounds that weekend, but I finally got it all back off.

I'm finding it really hard to make myself workout while being stressed about studying for the LSAT all the time. I feel like every waking moment should be dedicated to studying. I'm in a test prep class right now, and I have SO much homework that working on it all day every day is pretty much the only way to finish it.

Anyone have any suggestions? I don't actually take the test until June, so I've got another solid month of this...
Jeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #95  

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

hi, i would like to join you guys because the exams period is like for most of us, my really weak point. i become frustrated already at the begining of the semester :/ this month is going to be ****, i have so many essays, paper tests, assignments, exams just pilling up trough may and june and then studying all summer gor the next pile of exams in september. i feel like it's never ending period of my life. i'm freshman for three years already. i can't fail again. i usualy back out the day before exam even though i studied and sabotage myself.
i'm from university in europe
studying roman and slavic languages. i would really like to go to usa for exchange but sadly i can't afford it.
missunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'

Hey all! I'm a 22 year old History major up in New York State. While I'm not worried about finals so much, I'm really more concerned for "senior week" which pretty much involves gorging ourselves on food and booze. I'm only on week three of the Ideal Protein diet, which is roughly strict for a college kid. Anyone have any good tips for resisting temptation? To give you a snapshot, we have 2 pizza buffet planned, a mini carnival with snowcones, dip n dots, and fried bread, along with several local restaurants that we hav to go to before we leave. UGH.
emily88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 195/*ticker*/123

Height: 5'2"

I am on trimesters here- still have 4 weeks then finals, so I'm not feeling too stressed. Got all my papers done last week so just trekking on through with the next ones.
AshleighAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #98  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

Ekicna I slack every day, without fail, period. lol. No words for my procrastination; I'm a gold medal Olympian at it, seriously.

Jeni please don't use that four-letter word in here (LSAT) LOL. I am soooooo stressed, and my test is in June too! I actually broke down in tears a few days ago when I couldn't open a bottle of Aspirin after a 5-hour study session...stress much? lol. I'll be glad when it's over.

emily88 the only thing I would say to you is to bring your own snacks and pick and choose your battles. ALSO, what works for me, is visual stimulation (or rather, chastity) I have a few pictures of Jordin Sparks (have you seen her recently????!?!?! Smoking hot after her weight loss) on my phone now and whenever I'm about to make an, ahem...unwise decision, I whip it out and look at her and remind myself that I need to do this. HTH.

missunshine I'm going to give you some tough love because I dropped out of school for a minute feeling all sorry for myself and stressed and ****, until somebody had to kick me in the pants like I'm about to do you. Go to your exams and just do it. No other way to put it. Backing out isn't helping you, sticking with it and finishing will help you. You are your own worst enemy, just study and on the day of the exam, take a 30 minute break to clear your head and then go in there and make it happen. You can do this.

That's it for me ladies!!! Class today, only a few weeks left and I am free!
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #99  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

One more week of school to go and then I am done with my first year of grad school....

Summer internship n classes start end of May eek
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #100  
Now Loading Healthy ME

Wow, I don't have any summer school (although I probably need it, lol) but a lot of you do!!! Happy Mother's Day ladies and I know for many of us, it's almost over, stick it out we'll be free soon!!!
Old 05-08-2011, 03:06 PM   #101  
Becoming a BEAST!

S/C/G: 161.6/161.6/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Happy Mother's Day!
Ekicna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #102  

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

fit4lyfe thank you for your encouraging words.
right now i'm procrastinating, i'we been studying all week a.k.a watching and reading the notes but thinking about something else :/ i just can't motivate myself. if i study for one subject i think about the other one i should be studying for. instead i could be spending my tome for more important things or at least go visit my friends but then i feel guilty for not studying.
it's gonna be one hella long summer for me
missunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:19 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Hi ladies! I'm new!!

School: University of California, Davis
Major: Psychology w/ a minor in Human Development
Standing: Senior!! Graduating next month!!

I have a MAJOR case of senioritis. In fact, I have a paper due in 1 week that I haven't even started. Unless you count deciding on a topic starting, LOL.
nixietink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #104  
Now Loading Healthy ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixietink View Post
Hi ladies! I'm new!!

School: University of California, Davis
Major: Psychology w/ a minor in Human Development
Standing: Senior!! Graduating next month!!

I have a MAJOR case of senioritis. In fact, I have a paper due in 1 week that I haven't even started. Unless you count deciding on a topic starting, LOL.
Hey we're super close!!! I live in SF and I'm always up your way, my Aunt lives in Fairfield and my bestie lives in Elk Grove...lol, small world!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit4Lyfe View Post
Hey we're super close!!! I live in SF and I'm always up your way, my Aunt lives in Fairfield and my bestie lives in Elk Grove...lol, small world!!!
Yes, we are super close! I have a heart condition that started up in October, and I go to UCSF for doctor's appts, so I am always up that way.

My boyfriend works in Fairfield!! I actually think we're moving a little closer to your way when I graduate. The boy might be getting promoted so we will end up somewhere between Vacaville and Walnut Creek, I think.
nixietink is offline   Reply With Quote