Old 02-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Madison I know this will sound crazy, but I think it's kind of good you ate 4000 calories. I mean..not the number so much, but the fact you took a true cheat day and just ate what you wanted. I'll tell you why - I've become so obsessed with calories, that even on my birthday last year in October when I said I wouldn't count and I'd just eat what I want - I found myself thinking way too much about it and mentally tallying. I got egg and bagel for breakfast when we went out...I can't even remember if I even ate lunch, dinner was mexican but super fresh and healthy and I didn't eat it all. I only had a small piece of cake and the majority of my calories came from alcohol. I kind of wish I could just let loose for one day!

Kawaii No worries, whenever you get around to it! I'm sure you'll remember my email, it's pretty simple. I need some tips on what to get you! I got krampus um.... some tea (I think...) a little kiwi (as in the bird) memo clip thing... a plastic weta (native insect haha)...urm... some pineapple lumps (NZ only chocolate/pineapple flavoured marshmallow candies) and a perky nana (banana marshmallow type stuff in chocolate). I think that's what I got. Of course I'm totally willing to get you different stuff! I just don't know what! Also I worry about getting stuff that's way less cool since you can get such awesome stuff in Japan (and America!). Congrats on the 40/8 shorts!! AWESOME. You are doing great! Here is some strength for you hehe - you can overcome your weekend and get back onto it! I also kind of ate some stuff I shouldn't have. Think I was within calories but still... 2 slices of new york style pizza aren't exactly healthy (but they were really tasty).

~OH god. I just went for a jog. I swear the sun is still so hot. I sweated so much the minute I got back, ridiculous. I'm off to shower now... then going to come back and calculate the distance I jogged vs the distance I walked. Also there is a dutch student staying with us at my boyfriend's parents place. He is 19. He just downloaded FOURTEEN full length movies from the internet and THEN decided to ask if we have a data cap. URGH. What kind of rude person does that kind of thing?!?!?
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Hey there ladies.

Kawaii Congrats on the sz 8s! I would love to be in 8s. Now, money is a valid reason to not purchase but NO WAY do your thighs look bad. I've seen your pics.

Madison Those 4000 calories were well worth it, the cinnamon rolls especially sounded tasty. When do you leave for Cali? I'm certain you can make your goal by whenever it is.

FPSJ Everything in your post goes for me as well, except for the 8.57 mi. I ran 2.0 today and that wiped me out. Someday I will be able to run like that, for now I keep plodding thru C25K. I definitely eat more/worse when I feel helpless/out of control like I did this weekend.

I'm going to slowly ease back into the site/personals after my horrible weekend off plan. It's good to be back, thanks for being here y'all.

I finally posted the swimsuit pictures in the pic thread.

I'm still in god's waiting room. No word from Vet school except that they will mail another copy of their decision. So, I wait. Waiting on the adjuster to call me about my car, until then, I get some extra exercise from riding my bike everywhere. Thank goodness I live within biking distance of work. No weight until tomorrow. Friday after the stress from the accident and some sodium heavy food/ too much food I was 149. I did not record what I ate this weekend. I'm certain I was over my calories for loss but around maintenance. Will let you know the numbers when I wake up tomorrow afternoon. 1 hour 25 min until I am 24.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:09 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbow, good job on the run! and i just mailed you

fromthebox, i'm not actually a size 8... unless US sizes are different from canadian ones? i'm like a size 12... i have no idea why those shorts fit me!! lol. and thanks for the vote of confidence on my tighs... they look ok in tights, but they are terribly wobbly if they're just "naked". i think i'm too embarrassed to post a picture on here, haha... and don't beat yourself up about eating off-plan this weekend... apparently, everyone else did, so.... lol!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:20 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

fromthebox Once again, sorry about your accident. And sorry about the stress and all the waiting! I hate waiting. I'm still waiting to hear about the vet reception job too. Fingers crossed for you!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:56 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

oh man, you guys need to yell at me really hard... i just had a total chocolate binge, for no reason at all except for the fact that the idea of chocolate has been driving me insane all day! i just ate like 2000calories in one sitting, and now my stomach hurts so bad... lol. i feel kinda angry at myself (although it was gooood!) cuz i know that it's stupid stunts like that that make my weight-loss such a slow process... *sigh* well, back to being a good girl tomorrow! meh.

i hate valentine's day... lol!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #21  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I did too Kawaii. The stupidest part is that I'm so sick I can't even taste it. What was your chocolate poison of choice? The almonds are killer.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #22  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Personals later I'm on a serious rampage right now.

Here's my Valentines Day slap in the face from my ex. He's not with some other chick who is probably simple, he says how she loves him (but never mentions that he loves her it's all about how much she can love him) selfish ******* he always was! He'll marry her though you want to know why? Because I'm like a real life good luck facking chuck! Seriously ALL my ex's the girl after me they marry ALWAYS I had 4 boyfriends and ALL 4 married the next girl. The simple, the uncomplicated girl. I'm the girl everyone apparently falls in love with, but can't marry because I'm complicated...but will always look back on because of the what ifs. My first love went searching for me through myspace to find me because I haven't spoken to him in years wtf. It's like oh please lets have a go back down memory lane when things were simple. F U and you're simple bullsh!t! I've finally stopped screaming and crying like a big baby...it's not the fact he found someone else trust me it's the friggen fact he's going to get married AGAIN second time and all my other ex's have been married ONCE and here I am NEVER married, from the looks of it NEVER will get married. Maybe I should have just stuck it out with my friend...then again whats the point I'd fix him and the SAME damn thing would happen all over again. Something needs to change....

Sorry that was long, hope everyone has a wonderful friggen crappy monday!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #23  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

Good morning ladies,

Valentine's Day is killer to healthy eating. My BF took me out to a very good italian restaurant on Friday, I didn't go over calorie. Sunday I did. My Grandma made this amazing cake, and my mom had bought all of us chocolate wafers. Evil! Worth it though. I didn't keep any for later which is good. I weighted 167 today up .6 but that wasn't a surprise. Back on the horse today.

I'm psyching myself out about finding an internship for school. I have 3 months yet, but I'm constantly making myself have anxiety attacks over it. I need to calm the *^&% down.

Kawaii grats on your size 8s!! I would love to go to a Zara, but I think the closest one to me is about 8 hours away.
and bad kawaii! no more chocolates! I'm so bad at yelling at people it's stupid.

fromthebox Happy Birthday!
*fingers crossed* for the vet school apps. It's totally nerve racking waiting for grad school decisions. Also your swimsuit pics are like dayam!

rainbow I want to run outside! It's still too cold here. Did you have a good run?

Lawgirl Maybe I'll try out that Artic Zero stuff. They have it at a Whole Foods near me.

JL Yay for playing outside. Sounds like you got a good workout in too.

FPSJ Holy crap 8.57 miles! Good Job!

krampus I agree with Rainbow, all that gain can't be real weight. Did you have fun in Seoul though?

MiZ Only 14 more days of not weighing! I'm excited to find out what you lose.

Sorry about the long post, I'm usually not on the computer during the weekend.
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

Kawaii Must be in the air, only in the salty form over here instead of the sweet. Head up and onward, sometimes we all give in. The scale doesnt lie though, so step on and put yourself in check when need be.
Fromthebox Happy birthday! Sorry about all of the waiting . . . nobody likes waiting. Im trying to teach myself to be more patient, but is it taking too long lol!
rainbowstripeIts funny to hear you talk about the hot sun when all I see out the window is 3 foot high snow banks. I miss the hot sun!
Miz Ouch. Put all of that anger in to some serious workout energy . . . I cant imagine how hurt and angry you are feeling. That is just too much, Im so sorry Those guys clearly werent the ones for you, complicated just means there is more to you than the typical everyday person. Complicated means you have substance. Complicated is a very, very good thing, and the right guy will find it sexy and find you worth figuring out.

Im still working on those chips I had. Im starting to hate chips. They were multigrain tortilla chips from trader joes, anybody know the ones? They are blue, and FULL of Omega-3s, but they are just sitting on me . . .
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Thirty minutes. Thirty minutes and I will go home, pass up the chocolates but only for now, after weigh-in tonight I will be having a few.

lupo first, I love your username. Second good luck on the internship! Stop, breathe and remember that three months are a long time and that you have here and now to focus on as well. But know that I totally feel your pain.

Kawaii Bad! no, not really. Today is a sanctioned day for chocolate, so be sensible with your calories for the next week and you can totally erase those chocolates. I'm just realizing that CA can be "Canada" or "California" I'm in the latter so we have US sizing here of course. Gotta change that. I'm firmly a US 10. Sizing can be strange, perhaps you are in a 12 in pants, but in shorts (which are tight in different places) you are an 8?

rainbow Rude American boys do that too, it is very common to have unlimited download here so they kinda assume.

MiZ Do something nice for yourself today and remember the boys who passed us over missed out on the best
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

luposWhat are you in school for?
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #27  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Personals now

Fatpants – Congrats on the running! Man I need to start doing that I have a 5KM coming up in april and can hardly run! I’m glad you figured out your over eating problem and I agree it’s hard to figure out a way to stop it from happening! Also always boy drama, I’m such a drama whore…or one of those people who continue to like to punish themselves and feel pain for no good reason or another…ugh.

SweetScrump - I will let you know if I do.

JL – ah you’re so lucky I’d love to be a 146 right now!

Krampus – It’s probably just water weight…I once gained 5 pounds from water weight and within a few days I went back down to normal. Just try and get back on track and everything will be fine.

Rainbow – I do the same thing! I never excersis on the weekends and when Monday rolls around I’m like damn it’s like starting all over again…I really should change that habit. Today was my Valentines day challenge I wanted to see if I made it down to 155, but it’s too late now and I’m not stepping on a scale tonight to find out…and tomorrow is too late so the end of the month here I come haha. Also as for your guest…what a dink! Seriously!

Kawaii – Browsing with no money…that is evil! I hate malls I refuse to go in them if I have no money and it’s even worse when I do have money. I’m an impulsive shopper…P.s I actually hate chocolate. I’ll eat it, if it’s good but hardly will I binge on it. Lucky for me haha. Though thinking about it right now made my mouth water :P

Fromthebox – Waiting for things is the worst! Hopefully your letter comes in soon. I also agree with you about the guy thing it’s soo true and I know it’s true it’s just so UGH! If you know what I’m saying.

Lupo – Me too! Today after my crazy psycho screaming and crying episode I stopped and looked in the mirror. I look like I’m down to at least 155 but you never know looks can be deceiving. I’m a little excited for the end of the month to see! I’m hoping there is some progress! I have two weeks for crunch time to make it happen!

Ishisnowcone – Thank you for your kind words they made feel a little better. Also I’m not a huge chip person either…but I do enjoy a good bag of Doritos and those are like 400 plus calories for a small bag! Bajesus!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #28  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

MiZ I'm sorry about your jackass of an ex. Seriously what's with guys just wait for V-Day to punch you in the face? It's true what the other girls said. You're worth having a guy who will like you as you are.

from the box Thanks! Yeah I know, I need to calm myself. I emailed this woman I really want to work with on Wednesday and no answer yet that's what driving me nuts. She's actually a professor at school, so I think I will go speak with her this week if she doesn't respond to the email.

Ishisnowcone I'm in school for clinical counseling. I'm trying to get an internship working with female adolescents with eating disorders.
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Fromthebox- I forgot to comment in the photo thread, but you look fantastic! Seriously you should have ZERO shame and lots of pride when you wear your bikini because you are looking fabulous!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

I was 173.4 today, so I feel MUCH better about gorging! I so wanted to throw in the towel yesterday because I was up to 175.8 & so frustrated. So glad I stayed OP...2 1/2lbs down from yesterday! B*tchin!

Rainbow - make a mental note to eat as much sh*t as possible on your next birthday!

FTB - I leave on the 16th. Where in CA are you? I'm headed to San Diego. My family is scattered all over southern Ca.

Miz - Sounds like you've dodged some bullets with these guys. We don't even do Vday. I've never really been into it, so I just hardly even think about it. Eat some chocolate & watch Die Hard - that'll make you feel better!

Linds - Where have you been!?!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote