Old 02-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #46  
Corporette diet

S/C/G: 135 / 103-106 / maintenance

Height: 5'3.5"

You guys are all doing so well!!

I've been eating fairly cleanly (and under 1200/day) and working out every day, but somehow my last three daily weigh-ins have been 0.00, +0.6, +1.0. Horrifying. TOM is in a couple of days but I had no idea it would add THAT much, and afraid it's not actually TOM bloat but secret calories I don't know I'm eating... ???

Trying to stay really controlled and not think "well I've gained all my weight back anyway, I should just eat cake," but it's really hard to. My personal goal for the weekend (and prob next week) is to not eat any solids after ten PM. I know the rules are usually 7pm, but let's be real... not on my college student schedule.
lackadaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #47  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Happy Friday girls! Holding steady at 145 here.

Mickey - GORGEOUS!!! Love the red!

Haley - You look awesome in that dress!!! Isn't it fun to actually like candid photos of yourself?

Stella - I know its for work, but I hope you still have a blast in Hawaii! Think about all of us here on the East Coast dealing with all of the snow/cold. Also, can we all just share your sparkly dress? Kind of a Sisterhood of the Traveling Dress thing?

Busy weekend up ahead. Lots of shopping and prep work for a baby shower next week. The best part is that the shopping is with the money that I have collected from work people for presents. Shopping with other peoples money = HEAVEN! I'm also going to make some healthy Peanut Butter cookies.YUM!

Have a great weekend all!
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I feel awful!!! I have been coughing like crazy, sneezing all day long (and I never sneeze when not walking out into direct sunlight), have a raging headache, and I just want to sleep! I had to babysit my nieces right after school today anyway, so I came home directly from work, put my pajamas on, and have been laying in bed watching mindless television all afternoon long while my nieces wait on me LOL

I am trying SO hard not to "feed the cold" because all I want to do is eat crappy food...so I had some water and some peaches and went away from the kitchen as much as I could!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #49  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

how is everyone's weekend going?

here's picture to make all the snow bunnies jealous:

eta: i don't know why it's so small!!!

Last edited by jazzang; 02-13-2011 at 11:21 AM.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote