Old 10-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #196  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

So this time the scale says 207.7....yesterday I was 207.9, so I guess that's okay....but a week ago I was 207.5....so you can still tell I've gained.

Oh well, I'm feeling better so I guess I should focus on that =/

NO MORE random weigh ins. I will be weighing once a week from now on! (except I'll probably weigh after I get back from camping out at ren fest, just out of curiosity...lol)...but other then that, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Hopefully I'll be able to stick too that. lol
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:39 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 250/186/149 (mini: 179)

Height: 5'5

Divine - Sometimes, slow weeks happen...but our bodies usually make up for it later. No worries! You're doing a FANTASTIC job! (Oh, and you look way hot already in your halloween costume! lol) I'm demanding of myself to stop weighing during the week, too...starting now. NO EXCEPTIONS! lol
angee phalangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:43 AM   #198  

Official weigh-in for the week: 206!! I'm past my Halloween goal!

10/3 - SW 215
10/10 (GW 213) - 213
10/17 (GW 211) - 210
10/24 (GW 209) - 206 (Halloween goal (+1) met a week early!!)
10/31 (GW 207) -

So I will make a new Halloween goal for the last week...let's say 2 lbs...so 204 by Halloween morning.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #199  
on the way to skinny

Congrats angee! That's great. I'm sure you're WAY past me by now.

I just got back from camping for a weekend at the texas ren fest. I'm SURE I probably gained weight, or didn't lose anything at least....but I guess the only thing that still gives me hope for a lost pound or so is that I walked SO MUCH...seriously. We camped all the way on the other side of the campgrounds from the entrance, and not even including walking around the festival, I must have walked to and from the tent to the festival at least 4 or 5 times...my legs are SO SORE right now...lol

I'm going to post a picture of my ren fest costume in the 20 somethings photo thread...incase anyone is curious =D
Old 10-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #200  

Hey, walking is walking. I bet it made a big difference in how your weight handled the trip.

I'm excited to see the pictures!
Old 10-26-2009, 06:00 AM   #201  

Height: 5,1"

Hi everyone! Official weigh in was today and down to 131.2! I started at 137.6 and wanted to lose 7lbs by Halloween so I'm going to try super hard to lose that .6 of of a lb by Saturday morning, and maybe even get down to 130 exactly...
I'm so excited about Halloween, I hope everyone else is too!
Cat x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:31 AM   #202  
on the way to skinny

So I'm pretty sure there is no way I'm going to meet my halloween goal. I wanted to be 203 by halloween....

I just weighed in, even though it's not really my weigh day, because I was curious to see how the weekend camping had affected me....and I'm definitely back to 210.1. I'm so frustrated that I can't get past these stupid last 10 lbs before onederland....I mean, I guess I can contribute some of the weight gain to new muscle in my legs that wasn't there before...but some of it did come from food, and some of it did come from alcohol.

I don't know, I think I'm starting to get worried about how I'm going to be able to maintain. I was almost expecting a loss from this weekend, because I thought for that I stayed on plan for the most part and did pretty well....and if I can gain THAT much when I thought I was doing well, how will I EVER be able to maintain?! I don't know, I've got a while to go before I get there, so it doesn't really matter...

Anyways, like I said, I probably won't meet my halloween goal this year. When I started this challenge on september 28th, I was 213 lbs. Now I'm 210.1. I haven't even lost a whole 3 lbs....so there is no way I'll make it to 10 lbs lost before halloween.

Good luck to everyone else though! You're all doing so great =D
Old 10-26-2009, 10:24 AM   #203  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

CONGRATS girls on your accomplishments.

Unfortunately, after a super fabulous weekend in the mountains I am up by 2.5. I was definitely naughty....

Here's to a better week!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:33 AM   #204  
sucker for candy corn

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Divine, I know how you feel, I'm definitely not going to make my Halloween goal either. I am glad that I've lost some weight in the process, though. As for you, 2.9 pounds lost is 2.9 pounds lost! You are that much closer to 200 and will pass it. Just keep eating healthy and exercising and the weight WILL come off. What does it matter if it takes a few weeks longer?
Civakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #205  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I don't think I'm going to make my goal. I haven't weighed myself, and I haven't worked out in over a week aside from moving. I'm annoyed about it, but life happens. I'm weighing myself tomorrow and I've told myself that I WILL work out on Thursday. Tonight I have class, tomorrow I have class and then I have to get the last of my stuff from the house, Wednesday I'm flying to NC at like 6 am then coming back at 8pm, Thursday NO EXCUSES...

I want my life back

I missed all of you!!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #206  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Definitely not going to make my Halloween goal I had a fantastic weekend going home to spend time with friends and family for my birthday, but I was pretty much off plan with my eating all last week. I'm up about 2 pounds from last week, but I'm not too worried about it - I'll be back on track this week and I'm sure I'll hit that goal eventually.
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #207  

Divine - Don't give up on yourself - and don't sell yourself short. First off, don't worry about how you'll maintain just yet. By the time you're there, your body will be different, your mind will be different - you will be different. So it's impossible to know how you'll handle it. Just take things one day at a time.

Secondly, I totally understand how frustrated you are. Anyone would be. But you have to stay positive and keep trying. ...This, too, will pass... As far as solutions go, how is your exercise program? If it's pretty consistent, trying mixing it up. Do different exercises at different times at different levels. Shake your body up and make sure it's not getting in a rut. Try the same thing with your calorie intake. Change makes a big difference in getting through a plateau.

I have faith in ya. Stay positive - and if you need to talk, I'm here )
Old 10-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #208  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

It looks like I might make my Halloween challenge goal afterall, but it's so hard to tell with water weight. If I'm 135 the day of, I'll take it, even if it's 1st thing in the morning dehydrated. My official gym weigh in today was 135.5.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:45 AM   #209  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

192.2...so I lost....last week...what?

Anyway, back on the "meal planning" wagon, I don't think I can lost 2.3 lbs by Friday, but I can try to get close...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #210  
on the way to skinny

I'M SO EXCITED! I know there is still no (healthy) way I will reach my halloween goal, but I TOTALLY just went to the store to buy some more khaki pants for work (i just started at target last week and didn't have pants i could wear). Last week I went and bought a pair of 18s, and didn't try them on first. They fit...but walking around i was constantly having to pull them up and i would bend over and you could see my butt.

Anyways, I wasn't expecting to buy a size smaller...because all the pants I've got laying around here, I've tried on and the 17s don't fit and the 16s don't fit...so I figured I'd buy 18s and a belt so I could hold them up at work.

...so I get in there and for kicks I grab a pair of 16s and try them on, AND THEY FIT!!!!

I bought a couple pairs, and both my mom and my boyfriend figure that the pants I've got laying around here have been worn so much that they've just shrunk...so they're probably smaller then the ones I just bought.

The ones I just got are a little bit snug, but not enough that I'm muffin topping, so I don't care. I figure it doesn't matter that they're snug, because soon enough they'll be too big and I'll have to go buy MORE! haha.

I'm still bummed about constantly losing and gaining, but this morning (i know i know I said I wasn't gonna weigh anymore...I lied...haha) I was down to 208.4 or something like that...so I'm back to losing again, and maybe this is the motivation I need to KEEP losing.

I'm so excited!!! AHHHHHH!!!