Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #91  
Going to be a mommy!

S/C/G: 255/225/200

Height: 5'4" Age: 31

Cool

Ladies!!

How is your weekend going? Give us a post let us know how things are going for ya. What are you struggling with? What is going well for you?

I went to see the haunting in CT tonight with my DBF. I really like it... I wasn't scared too much... LOL Just had dinner a nice soup and sandwich here at home. We split the can of soup(beef stew). Yum-O!

I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!

Jasonslea- Good to hear from you.... Sorry to hear about the power. I hope your next job offer is sent quick and one you can take... Good Luck!
Old 03-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 223/174/145

Height: 5 ft 5

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I didn't do so good eating yesterday. Today I'm back on track though.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #93  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

Hello Hello

Sorry I have not been posting much. I have been running around with little time to play on the internet!

I have been eating well and exercising but last night I went out to a big dinner and will be skipping the weigh in today because I have quite a bit of food in my belly! I will be working my butt off this week to make up for it though so I have a loss next week!

You all are so positive, keep up the good work!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:19 AM   #94  

I think I have had the worst weekend, eating wise, in 4 months. I started out ok yesterday and slowly got worse. Well the scale showed it today. I hope I am retaining water from all the sodium in the nasty food I ate. I feel horrible now, but I'm going to keep on trucking. Its a new day and I've come to far to slide back up. I still want to wear cute "little" clothes this summer. I'm going to the grovery store this morning and going to stock my house with veggies!!
Old 03-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #95  
Going to be a mommy!

Cool

Hey Krock!

You can do it!! We all have a rough go sometimes... You can get into those cute summer clothes...

My weekend was lovely... I didn't do anything and that is why it was lovely.... LOL
Old 03-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #96  

Ok things are better now. I went to the grocery store and stocked up. They also had boneless chicken breast packages buy 1 get 2 free. So I came out good. Past two days I have been completely OP and plan to keep it that way. Hope everyone is doing good!! Busy end of month for me at work... keep my mind off food

Last edited by krock614; 03-31-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #97  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Today I've just wanted to cry. Good and bad tears.

First, my power will be on Friday. One of my mama's co-workers, who has taken it upon herself to watch out for me since Mama is gone, is helping me pay the bill. Both her and Mama double teamed me and I have to get over the mortification and be happy.

TOM arrived this morning and I was in pain! Then Pullo almost gave me a heart attack. I had to switch his food so his tummy was hurting and he pooped in his kennel. Pullo is a oddly clean dog so he never poops in his kennel! I let him out, feed him, opened the window to air out the house and went to take a shower. I come out, calling for him, and couldn't find him anywhere! My apartment is only four rooms and the front door was locked so I was freaked. Then I heard my neighbor calling Pullo's name, I go to the kitchen, stick my head out the window, and see my dog standing on the edge of the damn roof! My neighbor had a ladder and was trying to get him down. Apparantly he jumped out the window onto the roof where my neighbors saw him. I can't tell you guys how scared I was! I had to put my Leonidas down because he was paralyzed and now my second puppy was standing on the edge of a freakin roof, he could have fallen and broke his neck or something!!! I called him like crazy and he just stood there, looking at me while wagging his tail. It took twenty minutes of coaxing for me to get him close enough to grab his collar and drag him back into the apartment. Damn dog. My friend Susie put it into perspective for me though. Pullo is a smart dog, he had to potty, he knew he wasn't allowed to do it in the house so he jumped out the window becuase that was the only way out. I guess it makes sense in a dog's mind.

I had my inital workout at Bally's this afternoon. Alot of pain, mostly in my feet.

Finally, a very, very sweet and generous 3FC friend has offered to rent a room in her house to me. It would save me alot of money and I can take Pullo with me. I have reservations, of course, cause I would hate to be a bother to her but I think we're going to talk it out. Of course, this means I will have to tell my landlady that I will not be taking the house she showed me but I'm trying to be responsble and logical. I love the house but I would be struggling in the beginning. I need to save up money! One of my goals for this year was to pay down my debt and renting that room will be the perfect opp to do it. You have to be responsible, Shari, responsible!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #98  

Jasonslea- good news on the power!!
Where is everybody????
Today has started out pretty good for me. I did a 5k on the treadmill this morning. Its real nice today so we are going to the park for a picnic and then there is an easter egg hunt for the kiddies. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Old 04-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #99  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5"1

So I know it has been awhile since I have posted.. sorry!! I am nearing the end of my program, so things are very busy. Also My friend's mom passed away last week, so that was very sad. But on a brighter note, I finally signed up at a gym!! I am super motivated and I can't wait to go for my first work out tomorrow!! Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 04-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #100  
Going to be a mommy!

Cool Ladies!!

Hello Ladies!!

It's sad but we aren't the most active group on the BL corner.

Jasonslea- Yeah for getting the power back on! It's sucks being in the dark.

Krock-Congrats on your exercise....

jleeson- Congrats on joining a gym... My DBF and I joined one together in Sept 08 and I love it... I love sweating and pumping iron. Enjoy your first workout tomorrow. Going in the am?

Me- I have a good weight lifting session at the gym today. I did a 10 minute warm up on the elliptical and then lifted for an hour... My muscles will probably hate me tomorrow! I am watching my nephew tomorrow- we are taking him to the zoo. It will be FUN, FUN, FUN! I love the zoo and so does my nephew... come to think of it so does my BF.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:16 AM   #101  

Hey ladies!!
I guess there is just a couple of us left. Hope everyone is doing well.
Me- I've had a real good week. I've actually been making it to the gym and set some exercise goals this month. Mostly up to now my weight loss has been all about my new diet. I'm pretty much at a plateau now so decided its time to get serious about the exercising part. It actually makes me feel sooo much better.
Aka- how much time is left in the competition?

Last edited by krock614; 04-08-2009 at 08:19 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #102  
Going to be a mommy!

Cool Hello Krock-

Yep, it is sad, but think a majority of the team bailed on us.

We only have one more week left!

I haven't heard from the organizer in two weeks and I know she hasn't posted the newsletter for 2 weeks. I checked out her team WI thread and she is not doing the stats for the team anymore and I saw she has missed 2 consecutive WI's. I am concerned about what we should do- I mean I wonder if the team leaders should just post the team totals in a thread for everyone to see.... It is sad that the challenge seemed to fizzle out-

I posted our team stats for the past week. We did great!

How is your day going? any big plans? I am just working until 12:30 and then my BF and are headed to the gym for some cardio.

I hope your day is spectacular!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #103  

No big plans today. Just working. I do plan to make it to the gym right afterwards. Then just a quiet night with my husband. My son is going to my moms house tonight, so I will get much needed rest.
I agree with you on the team leaders posting results in the newsletter thread.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #104  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Please go here to discuss the new challenge...
Old 04-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #105  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5"1

Hey

We did great this week!! I think going to the gym has really helped me. I am so happy I joined. So does anyone have any big plans for this weekend? I don't really have any big plans. Just going to relax, go to the gym, and enjoy the long weekend!
Closed Thread