Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #46  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Hey everyone. Sorry I have not really posted on here. I am going to try and be better. Life just gets busy. I had a few friends stay with me for there Spring Break (oh to be in college again) and that was stressful.

Courtney - I live in Richmond right next to the Short Pump mall

Ella - long overdue but congrats on the job and I am sorry you are not feeling well.

QOTW - my biggest struggle has to be my diet. I start out great and then I dont know what happens. I guess I tell myself that one bite will not hurt and before you know it, 3 more have taken its toll. And free samples at the grocery store are the bane of my existence. Who gives out free deli meats, cheeses, roll-ups and on top of that, hot dogs? Then again, who says yes to all of them? Whoops
Old 03-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 223/174/145

Height: 5 ft 5

Hello everyone!! I've been out a couple days. Been feeling pretty crappy. Well still managed to lose a little with TOM. I'll take it!!
My biggest struggle is staying on an exercise plan. I always feel so much better when I do, but I always seem so busy!!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #48  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5"1

Hey everyone
I am finally feeling better and started working out again. It had been a week since I worked out! But I am glad to be back. Hope everyone had a good day!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #49  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

My friend Kittie arrived Sunday for her Spring Break. The last two days have been a real orgy of eating, with her wanting to cook for me and me wanting to take her out to at least one authentic Mexican restaurant. But it is over and done with. TOM is gone and so is most of our money. So back on plan tomorrow. Thursday, I shall face the music (and the scale! ) like a woman.

As for the QOTW:

I'm with Star. I have the most trouble with eating right. I'm a emotional eater and a very emotional person so.....yeah.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #50  

Congrats to everyone on the losses!! We had a pretty good week ( even if all of us were sick or had TOM) good luck this week!!
Old 03-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #51  
Going to be a mommy!

S/C/G: 255/225/200

Height: 5'4" Age: 31

Talking Howdy Mangos!`

What's shakin' ladies?

How are you all doing today? Are you working hard for our next weigh in? What is your plan for the day?

Me? I am awesome today. I will be going to the gym with my BF when he wakes up and then I have to WI @ WW meeting at 5:30. I am looking forward to it because if I lost at least 1 more lb I will have made my 5% goal! I can't wait because I feel really good about it, I feel like I have lost at least 1 lb this week.

I haven't responded to the question from newsletter yet so here it goes- My biggest struggle with weight loss is everything! No, seriously it is a combination of things that need to go right for me to continue to work my plan and stay motivated. For instance I need to follow plan, if I have an unplanned eating occurance that tends to throw me for a loop. (that is why I love WW so much, they build in room for extras on the plan). If I don't lose consistently each week I easily get frustrated and then eat for various reasons beyone hunger. I am working on allowing myself some room to breath this time around... I don't have to be perfect to lose... it is okay if I don't lose something every week. I am enjoying losing weight so if I feel better that is what counts right? I am also working to remove negative self talk from my vocab. I really do love myself, I don't know why I am so mean sometimes?? My boyfriend comments on it if I say something negative toward me outloud by accident. He is right, I shouldn't say that about me!

I hope you all have a rockin' day!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:28 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

WI was today and I'm back up to 260. But I'm totally cool with that! I know what I did wrong, I know what I need to do right, and I'm going to try my damnest this week to do it!
Old 03-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #53  

Hey ladies!! I hope everyone is having a good week!! I am!!! Everytime I get on the scale this week it goes down. So I'm hoping for a good loss come weigh in time.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #54  
Going to be a mommy!

Smile Quote for the day....

Never, never, never quit.
~Winston Churchill

I was searching for weight loss quotes and came across this! I love it!!

Hey Ladies!!

Let's get this thread hoppin', eh?? Have you all subscribed to the thread so you know when there is a new post?? I hope to chat with the whole Mango team soon!!

Anyone else have a weight loss quote they would like to share with the team?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #55  

Ok chickies!! I've been snooping on other weigh in threads and we've got some work to do. It looks like team apple lost 34.1 lbs last week!! Let's all work hard and beat them!!! Come on TEAM MANGO!!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #56  
Going to be a mommy!

Talking ~Happy Saturday~

Hello Ladies!!

How are all of you doing this weekend? I hope well.... Check in with the team. Let us know how you are rockin' your plan this weekend!

I just got done making the BEST turkey tacos ever.... YUM-O They were just a bit spicey and the best part was my BF claimed they were my best Tacos yet. (I usually do chicken tacos, but couldn't find the ground chicken when we were shopping last week).

I hung out with my BF and nephew today- We had a really great time bowling and had a nice lunch at PF Changs. My first time... They are very accomadating there... I had sesame chicken but asked if they could make it with chicken not breaded and they did! Plus brown rice Yummy!!

I can't wait to hear how all of you are doing!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #57  

The tacos sounded too good. So I have shredded chicken cooking in the crock pot today for some chicken tacos. Congrats on your loss akacutie. I'm going to wait until Tues morning since that's when I managed to weigh in last week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Old 03-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #58  
Sexy Fat Girl

S/C/G: 355/ticker/140-for the moment

Height: 5'7

Hey sorry everybody...but I am going to have to drop out of this...I just don't feel like I can keep up with everybody...things just are not going well...
Old 03-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #59  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! We drove Kittie to Houston yesterday morning and I spent the night at my friend Desi's new house out in the country last night. I LOVED IT! It reminded me of when we lived out in Pleasant Grove which reminded me of when I first tried to lose weight the healthy way. All I wanted to do was walk around forever. It was BEAUTIFUL! I want a house out in the country.

Sharpie ~ DON'T LEAVE! I've been doing terrible but I keep trying. Sometimes, that's all you can do.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #60  
Going to be a mommy!

Cool hello-

Happy Sunday Ladies!!

Krock- I am glad I inspired some cooking!! How were your tacos?? Shredded Chicken would be yummy!!

Sharpie- Really the competition is suppose to be fun and motivating not a stressor. I think you should stay in too.... Just take it one day at a time. Try not to think to far in advance about this... I know that is what messes me up... If I think how long it will take to get healthy and lose it tends to depress me... Anyway if you want to chat more feel free to post on the thread or PM me. I know you can do this!!!

Jasonslea- Hello!! I am glad to see your enjoying time with your friend. She was visiting you for all of spring break right?? I am sad it is ending personally. I should be doing some reading right now but I am trying to distract myself.... LOL I would love to live in the country too... It is so beautiful that you just want to walk to see all that nature.

I hope everyone else who hasn't checked in is having a fabulous weekend... The weather here in MI is great!!

Later-
Closed Thread