Old 01-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #16  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
Hey girlies! I don't have time to do personals -- but I will get to them today.

I got a crock pot for xmas and was sent awesome meal ideas from LizzieBee and tried one this morning. Chicken with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, some white wine...etc. So far my apartment smells AMAZING and I am super excited to try it!
Yeah! I'm glad you could use it! Isn't the list of recipes amazing!! Please let us know how it turns out!!!
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #17  
I'm curious.

So today is the day to get back into the swing of things. My daughter started a new daycare, I am back at work after 2 1/2 weeks off, and am ready to get into a new healthy routine for the new year!!! I'm so excited. Today, my plan is to leave work at 4 pm, go pick up my daughter and then we're off to the gym!! Hopefully, I can do this 4 out of 5 days during the work week!! I'm so excited! I hope you all have a great week!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Good afternoon ladies! I woke up at noon today... eek! Much needed over sleeping after a few nights of not so good sleeping!

eastcoast I wish I had that ability to talk openly about loosing weight, ESPECIALLY with my sister! She get's mad at me about it, I can't even talk to her. She's a bit over weight, so I think that that may be the issue... she dosne't want to see me succeed.

Taylor I read CRACK pot. And I was like... um.... drugs? Then I re-read crock pot, haha. Have fun with that!

Lizzie Does your gym have a daycare? If so that's SOOOOO awesome! Good luck getting back into the work routine. I always find that when I start new routines, it's helpful because I have more things to structure my day and meals around.

So I have decided

LET'S LOOK FINE IN 2009!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:00 PM   #19  
I'm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garstar View Post
Lizzie Does your gym have a daycare? If so that's SOOOOO awesome! Good luck getting back into the work routine. I always find that when I start new routines, it's helpful because I have more things to structure my day and meals around.
Yes! My gym does have a daycare that I can finally use!! Babies have to be at least 6 months to use it and DD will be 7 months next week. So finally, this extra pregnancy weight that I put on will be coming off!!
Old 01-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 270/270/150

Height: 5'10

Hello everyone I just happened accross this site today and decided to join. This seems like a great place with lots of great help.
ailosumner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Welcome ail!

I'm so frustrated! I just got the call about my car. It's going to be $320 and that's just to get it running to see what else is wrong with it! I have $318 in the bank right now. I'm not happy and he thinks there is an exhaust leak too, which min is $125. I'm praying that it doesn't cost that much. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I don't get paid until the 16th.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

HWGA....that stinks about the car. Hopefully, it won't end up being as costly as they're predicting.

Well, it was back to work today after a wonderful long break and it wasn't that bad I guess. I mean, it could have definitely been a better day, but it wasn't too bad. I think the kids were all still half asleep throughout the majority of the day, so that could have had something to do with it too.

We had a brief bout of freezing rain last night into this morning and, although the roads were slick, there weren't any delays or anything announced. So, I leave for school at the same normal time and wasn't really paying attention. When it's slippery, I usually go the other direction out of my driveway because I live at the bottom of a big hill on one side of me. Anyway, without even thinking, I tried to go up my hill. My tires started spinning right near the very top of the hill and I couldn't go any further. So, I had to put my car in reverse down the hill again and managed to slide down and SIDEWAYS and hit my trash barrels. Good times

Thankfully there was nothing wrong with the car though. I was worried that there was going to be a dent or something there.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

chele we are having the SAME weather!

I hope i can do the 30DS today without passin out lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Today has been a decent day. I called in sick bc I have been sick since Sat. Luckily, I was able to get some stuff done today as well as get some rest in. I always hate going back to work the day after I call in. On a good note, I am down 5 lbs. from last week. Woohoo. Still have 7 lbs to lose to get back to where I was before the holidays started but I am on the right track.

I just wanted to check in real quick. I'm currently watchin Oprah. It's about weight today. Hope everyone has had a good and on plan day!!
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

omg mojo i was watching oprah at the gym! It was during the end of my work out so I only watched like 10 min of it (I don't have tv at my house boo) and I started crying a little bit when she was talking about how she has everything, money fame success, but the fat won. It was so sad I immediatly wanted to come here and tell everyone how proud we should be of ourselves for not letting an unhealthy life style win.

You guys - we are so strong, we are changing out lives - don't ever forget it!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

My first day was today.. a whole day of orientation and we still have 6 more hours of it! I'll be training for the next two weeks and then I move in with my team of about 30. Luckily one of the managers that interviewed me is on my team so I know someone already. I didn't see any hot guys today which was depressing. I can't decide if I've become too picky or I'm just not interested in looking at anyone right now. That'll have to change since bf and I mutually decided to break it off when he moves to Colorado. Otherwise I'll be single forever, lol.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I feel really bad for Oprah.. I just don't see her having the time to work out lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #28  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Bjeweled- I hope it was all the working out. Stripercise class? Do tell!
i just left there! she works the **** out of your entire body! a lot of popping grinding and girating but a truly great workout. the trainer is from canada and was a stripper a loooong time ago but is now a trainer. she is 40 something and has a body of a 20 year old. its a lot of fun and the music is great. i have even learned to whip my hair all sexy like lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20nine View Post
I just got back from the gym, and trying to figure out what is for lunch. I am hoping my job prospect calls me today for a final interview and I have to go my "daycare" today and work.
omg they better hire you after all of this. i feel like if they dont they are wasting all HR dollars. this is a recession!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherMcG View Post
Howdy girls. Today is a wonderful day! I am now OFFICIALLY under 250 lbs. WOOT, WOOT! *Hold on for a sec while I do my happy dance. *
HEYYYY! get it girl! congrats on moving on downnnn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli32 View Post
My first day was today.. a whole day of orientation and we still have 6 more hours of it! I'll be training for the next two weeks and then I move in with my team of about 30. Luckily one of the managers that interviewed me is on my team so I know someone already. I didn't see any hot guys today which was depressing. I can't decide if I've become too picky or I'm just not interested in looking at anyone right now. That'll have to change since bf and I mutually decided to break it off when he moves to Colorado. Otherwise I'll be single forever, lol.
men suck dogs are better. no really you'll find someone new when u least expect it. i am glad that the break up is mutual.

so today is not a great day. i wont even get into all the reasons why but i refuse to screw it up by eating badly. i am making that choice. keep me in your thoughts i am trying to get a student loan to pay for my last semester and the credit crunch is killing me softly. even with my mom and her perfect credit as a cosigner.
nsv: i was starving today and had to get some food while i was out and about. i had a personal pan pizza from target i ate half cause i was starving and threw the other half in the trash.
off to eat a healthy dinner *sighs*
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #29  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

NSV: I can wear Old Navy! I wear a XXL there but that is not the point I can wear it!!!! I bought like 8 new shirts last week for $50.

I got to have a wonderful weekend with my bf, we played Wii pretty much 90% of the time. We went out to dinner saturday night and I had the best fillet minion and lobster tail. I had 2 margaritas and a mudslide and was buzzing pretty good when I left, dang those ritas' were good though. I didn't realize I was buzzed before I drank too much. I guess I have a 2 drink limit, LOL I am like the cheapest drunk ever.

So "my" children today at work was not so bad, but it is definitely going to take a few days to get back into their school routines. I am going to miss them if I get this job they love me, I love them, and they are soooo cute. I have to grow up sometime I guess

I also sold 3 of my textbooks online this past week so I am really excited about not having to store them at my house anymore. I feel like I am back on plan again and eating the way I should. I am hungry constantly again...... I had honey nut cherrios and FF milk for breakfast, turkey (w extra turkey) sandwich and popcorn for lunch, and salad with some kind of chicken stir fry stuff on top, 1/2 cup of sazon rice because I was hungry about an hour after dinner. Then I had another bowl of cereal for snack at about 9pm. Yet, I sit here as I type hungry AGAIN, wtf mate.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 01-05-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Anyone watching Diet Tribe on Lifetime?
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote