Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:45 AM   #151  

Height: 5'6.5

I'm back up to 161.4 this morning. It seems it really doesn't matter how much I eat or don't eat, I am between 160 and 163.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:54 AM   #152  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Oh, honey. Don't stress too much. It'll go down! I know it's hard seeing that number not drop, or go back up... but I know you can do it. You'll be under 160 in no time, darling.
What have your eating habits and exercise been like lately? Is this a plateau, or just a bad week?
Old 11-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #153  

It was kind of a free for all last week with food...I think I've just ran out of ideas for healthy eating. I'm sick of chicken. I don't like fishy stuff. I don't know what, or how to make, a lot of these things people on here talk about...I guess I'm just frustrated. I need a personal chef! Exercise has been really good but I know most of loosing weight is the diet...and I'm all over the board with the diet part!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #154  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbb View Post
Congrats Iconised! 700 grams... 454 is 1 lb.. so you lost about 1.5 lbs! YAY!! GOOD JOB!

Sally:
YAY!! Less than 20 lbs!!! GO YOU! I have 20 lbs right on, hehe... We can do it!!!

I was at 154.4 this morning, TOM ended surprisingly early, so I think this is the number without water weight. Woot, gotta keep that scale moving!!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

I finally admitted to myself that I am officially 183 and changed my ticker from the 180 I was hoping to be back down to within the week.

Hopefully next post will be a loss. it's been a while of gains - i think i forget what a loss is like.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I was able to lose 2 pounds this past week.....so I am now down to 210.4. It was such a great feeling to see the loss on the scale.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #157  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies! Still haven't weighed in yet this week - yes, I'm impressed with my will to avoid the scale, too, hehe! - but I'm REALLY looking forward to weighing in on Friday... I've had an extremely healthy couple of days and I'm really remembering how awesome I feel when I'm on plan, hehe. I had forgotten for a few days there. I really think that there will be good news on Friday. Even if there isn't, I know that I'm having a healthy week so far, and that is always good. But I really hope I'll be down at least a couple lbs, hehe. If I've lost enough, I might even tell y'all what my weight was last Saturday morning (after alllll that Halloween candy...) LOL.

Jelbb - YOU GO GIRL!! That is so awesome, congrats! I know how hard you have been working, and we've all been supporting you along the way, so I almost feel like it's my loss too, LOL! So happy for you!

Iconised Ghost - 700g, wow, fantastic! I always live for those "back on track" moments, hehe. Keep up the good work, woman!

sxulcmnky - Oooooh, how cool is it that you only have 20 lbs left?! That must be SUCH an awesome feeling! I am quite jealous, hehe. I'm just hoping that I'll get to my halfway point soon; I can't even imagine only being 20 lbs away! WTG!

preppingbridge - That must of been hard to do, so kudos to you for working up the nerve to change your ticker. I know we're always sooo excited to subtract a pound or two from that total, but no one's ever enthusiastic to bump it back up--myself included! I'm pretty sure I wasn't 208 lbs the last time I weighed in, but I couldn't stand the though of having to put my ticker back up. Hopefully I'll be under that by Friday, but if not, I suppose I really will have to change it... Boo... So yeah, I admire you greatly for that. And YES, you WILL have more losses very soon! I promise! *waves magic weight loss wand* Hehe.

JamieJo - Argh, I SO wish that I could have a personal chef, too. It seems so unfair that I know there are such healthier alternatives to a lot of the things I eat (I eat at my school's dining hall) but I honestly don't have the time, talent, resources etc to cook for myself! Why can't someone else just do it for me?? Lol. But I know you will kick your way through this little stall in your WL. We believe in you!

Chele615 - WOOHOO! 2 lbs in one week; that's great! Very impressive, you! And you're so close to the 200s, yea!! Come join me, hehe, there's plenty of room for more of us. Though we're not allowed to stay there too long, y'hear--next up is ONEDERLAND!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 AM   #158  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Chel - good job on the loss

Star - good job on avoiding the scale... that's my hardest thing, but i have to try to make myself only step on it like 2x a week... i generally keep it under my dresser so that i don't see it in the morning. I'm sure you're going to have a loss this week! It feels good to be eating healthy (not that i'd know what that means over the last few days). Tonight i'm making chicken parm for my date and i (we're making dinner together and then watching a movie at my place. i'm super freaking excited because this guy is just super nice and down to earth). I also have my first Psych appt with a new doc today. I hope that she takes me off meds and tries new things. i started a journal and it's helping a lot.

I've been on the losing/gaining/losing again finally journey for over a year now... i can't WAIT to be at goal, but i also know that this time, with my lifestyle change, i will keep off my weight and since i worked so hard at it, i will be able to keep myself motivated to keep it off

Last edited by sxulcmnky; 11-05-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:51 PM   #159  

Where's Jelbb?
Old 11-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #160  

Star2be, you're awesome. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll take anything I can get right now and store them for any moments of weakness that may happen.

sxulcmnky, sounds like you're in control of your situation! I'm sure with that kind of dedication, you will definately master your goals. And good luck with you date! have fun
Old 11-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #161  

Oh right, I forgot about saying where I am...

Down a tad (YAY!), I'm at 182.4 lbs. I'm sure I must be holding some water in my muscles because I've been at it hardcore with my workouts. Going all the way baby!
Old 11-05-2008, 02:57 PM   #162  
Queen Yo-yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieJo View Post
Where's Jelbb?

Ohh, sorry, that was funny.
HERE I AM!
I was 154.8 this eh-em! Haven't really lost... but haven't gained, so things are lookin' a-okay at the moment. GO SCALE GO! (down!!)

CONGRATS to all you ladies who lost... and to those who haven't, you WILL. Recommit! You can do it!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #163  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

Ate the house and the land this week, didn't work out and still lost .6 lbs. Hurray for TOM metabolism.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #164  

182. (loss of .4)
... it's working...
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #165  
Queen Yo-yo

Bee:
YAY, congrats!

prepping: