Old 10-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

So does mine! Looks like you may have to get that 30 Day Shred sooner than you thought! I love it because I can do a little bit more everyday (mostly just the pushups) so you literally feel yourself getting stronger. My mom used to walk the gravel roads with weights on her ankles hahaha. What a site that was.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #122  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Well everytime I go to target they are out of the video which is kind ofa bummer...but I have some taebo which I love that I can do in the mean time. So its kind of cool and weird at the same time but the last time I was at 190 lbs I was bigger then I am now at 208. I am not big into how much I weigh but more on how I look and feel so it is cool. My pants are already getting loose on me...can't wait til I can wear my size 12's again!!!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #123  

I didn't go to the gym today I was holding out for this terrible sinus headache to go away but it never did. I did, however, manage to shred and I'm under 1200 calories for today. I can't stand the thought of eating anything else so I guess its fine I didn't make it to the gym.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #124  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yeah I didn't make it to the gym either. I had a guy come and replace the window and my car and then my son was being a butt so i wasn't going to take him down there so that he could cry the whole time. Anyways I will definitely go down in the morning tomorrow...I amhoping that I can get my hair done too...can't go back home looking like CRAP!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #125  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Ok so I weighed in today at 207 which is a 1.8 lb loss from last week! YAY me. I also got up off my butt and went to the gym today for an hour...doing 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights. My arms are jello like now...can hardly lift my hand up. lol anyways gotta go to work in a couple of hours so just relaxing until then.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #126  

AHHH!! CONGRATS! Thats awesome. I didnt' do my laundry today, therefore I couldn't weigh myself (i use my friends scale) but I'll weigh on Thursday. I just want to move my ticker so bad it's been stuck at 178 for a month now.

I went to the gym and did 45 min on treadmill. My bf is supposed to be fixing my bike because he BROKE IT. We'll see how long that takes I've been really nagging him though I am about to write a paper and then its off to shred! I'm almost done with level 1!!

Congrats again on your 1.8!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #127  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Ok so I totally didn't work out AGAIN today....darn! And I made some alfredo to eat and I had some halloween sugar cookies.....But its better that then eating nothing like I have been doing. I have been sooo stressed lately that everytime I put something in my mouth I feel disgusted like it just tastes THAT bad. Anyways I am moving in about 10 days and have to pack and stuff like crazy. The JOY!!! I hope that you are down tomorrow GO US I have to do laundry tomorrow as well....bummer I hate washing and putting away clothes...if only they could wash themselves!! lol. Lots to do lots to do so that is all for now
Old 10-23-2008, 06:20 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I don't mind putting the laundry in the wash...it's getting it into the dryer and then folded and away that's my problem! haha
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:39 PM   #129  

Laundry has become my nemesis. I think its because I feel like I waste the entire day at my friends house.. even though its only about 4 hours, it feels like the entire day. I brought my computer though this time.. and some homework!

I am down 3 pounds!! AND I have an interview with State Street on Tuesday! I just got the call this morning, aside from the laundry this is a great day

I just did the shred yesterday, no gym. My bf is DEFININTELY fixing my bike today and he starts working 8 hour days again on Monday so that'll give me lots of time to go to the gym without feeling like I should be spending time wtih him (I move in December but he's staying here so we're apart.. AGAIN). Good luck packing everything.. I hate packing and I'm totally dreading moving in December at least this time my mom said she'd actually come up to help me so I don't have to make a bazillion trips in my little bitty car!
Old 10-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #130  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

lol! Congrats on the 3 lbs....i wish by tuesday I could lose 3 lbs....but i'll be happy if I dont gain! Anyways I didn't get time to go to the gym today because they only have daycare from 9-12 and I had a work meeting. So I ended up getting off my butt and doing the 60 minutes ultimate abs tae bo video....ugh...I can hardly do some of the stuff in it but I managed to finish it this time. Lets hope tomorrow I get a chance to work out just as hard!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #131  

I've been working nonstop since I woke up on Friday morning and I just woke up from a nap and I gotta go back to work.. Needless to say I haven't "worked out" but I've definently done some serious activity. and I ate at denny's.. didn't eat it all and its the only thing i've ate today so i'm not mad. I have to work tomorrow but I should be able to get a workout in, if not Monday I'm back on the grind!

I need to start doing more ab stuff, I'm notcing I'm losing inches around my waist and I want to keep it firm as I go along. Just one more thing to do in a day... blah
Old 10-26-2008, 07:08 AM   #132  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

I just wanted to jump in on the hating laundry thing.. I live in Italy and because the wiring the houses here is so bad, it takes me 4 hours to do a load. That's right, four hours. And its in a tiny frontloading machine. So basically I am doing laundry almost constantly, the dryer is running right now as a matter of fact. I hate it.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #133  

If it took me 4 hours to do a load of laundry I'd never get it done because I'd always forget I was doing it. I'll have to make a mental note to never move to Italy lol. I didn't make it to the gym after work, I had to go to a bridal fair with my boss instead which was awesome (not) because I knew a ton of the girls there and they were all like "Awww you and Quinten got engaged?" and I'm like no.. I'm a loser. I did do some extended extracircular activities with my not fiance though (TMI? LOL) that was probably gym equivalent. Starting tomorrow he goes back to 8 hour days so I'll be in the gym for sure. Oh, and the butthead didn't fix my bike like he promised so I'll be doing that too.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #134  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Hey BL Carter! I would love some support too and could use a buddy. I just joined tonight. I noticed our stats were similar. I was a member at ObesityForums the last couple of months but things move so slowly there I just wasn't finding the support I needed. This place looks like lots more fun.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:00 AM   #135  

Post New to this...

Hello,
I too am trying to lose at least 20lbs. I have a 20 month old daughter and a 6 year old son. I started at 225lbs after giving birth to my daughter and am now down to 172lbs. I want to go down to at least 170lbs and it has been hard. I have a gym membership and its kind of hard to go everyday due to my HECTIC work schedule. If any one can give me advice, tips, or just support me during this HARD time, I would really appriciate it!
Oh I am 5'3".

As I said Im new to this so if anyone can give me tips about the site too it would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks!
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote