Old 03-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #61  

Height: 5'

Talking

Kim:

Congratulations on fitting into a size 20, that is great for you! I am sorry your friend wasn't being nice about it, and to me it sounds like your friend has low self esteem. That is why she can't congratulate other people, because she needs to make herself look good. Maybe she is scared of competition with you? But, don't worry about it, you are doing great, keep it up!
SassySar81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Ok I'm not going to lie I've been MIA and haven't ready anyones post but I needed to get a confession out now that I'm back at my apartment and have a computer so I'll try and get caught up on everything tomorrow but I've had such a bad few days eating wise.

My intership/law school sent me to Tampa for 4 days and althought I ate very sensible breakfast and lunch every day we were getting taken out by people like the dean of the school or the advising attorneys or someone else for dinner. So I had so many big expensive dinners were I was just eating until I was stuffed. So bad and I know better but I will have a better time from now until the end of the semester because no more trips. And my other little problem on my trips were way to much drinking, between dinner, and free cocktail hours at the hotel it was just bad.

Ok I feel better that I got that off my chest tomorrow is a new day.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:54 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey Remember! Well, that sounds like a fun trip...and it seems like you're ready to be back to the weight loss efforts now!
Nice to see you back!
S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Well I stepped on the scale this morning and was suprised that I'm only at like 170 which isn't terrible, plus with it being TOM that might have added I'm going to give it a few days and hopefully I'll be back down to 167 and back down to losing again and on my way to my goal.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote