Old 03-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #31  
Blabbermouth

S/C/G: 140/131/120

Height: 5'4

I did, right after I posted that, but did something not too smart...my legs feel like wobbly jello from all those squats, and I have to run errands today.
frog0726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #32  
Mini-Goal #1: 160 by 4/14

S/C/G: 185-ish/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

sweettart08 - I love the mysteries by Nora Roberts! I read about 3-4 books a week (am a bit of a nerd) and she's a favorite of mine.

SlimmingDown: I'm a bit of a nerd too - in the winter, I probably read 2-3 a week. I absolutely adore Nora Roberts - I've learned that once I start one, I can't put it down...my DH laughs because I'll be sitting reading on the couch and when it's time for bed I carry my book to our room (reading the whole way!) and read while I brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. So, um...maybe I'm a little more than just a bit of a nerd!?!? Ha!
sweettart08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

GRRRRoan....
something baaaaaaad is going on in my stomach...
just wanted to check in and b*tch -- I've never felt like this before and it's really strange...
S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

It's been a few days since I've been on here, I'm on spring break. I've been extremely lazy and I've loved every minute of it lol. I still have a lot to get done before I go back to school next week though.

The weather here is absolutely beautiful, I went for a walk at the park and it felt really good. I'm really hoping the weather stays this way so I can make it a part of my regular routine.

I hope everyone is well, and ShrinkingLizzy: I hope you feel better soon.

Tomorrow's weigh in, I'll let you know how ti goes, and maybe I will be able to catch up what all of you girls have been up to!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #35  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i'm sitting here waiting on my dear hunny to wake his lazy butt up so we can run to thevideo store and return our movies before the store closes so we get a week without late fees but he's being lazy and waiting til the kids are asleep to go....uh yea by the time he wakes up so will our princess...
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Crappy day....the bf left for FL, so I'm alone all week. I woke up pretty sick, which is NOT good at all since I need to stay healthy for rehearsals at all. I didn't go to classes (only 2, and they're my easiest, so it's not too bad). And just generally felt pretty poop-y.

But worst of all is that I've definitely binged today. I debated whether or not I'd even post it because I'm so ashamed and embarrassed. I wasted $15 on food that I shouldn't even be eating. So on top of feeling bad physically with all the congestion and everything, I feel like a complete failure because I was so sure that I'd be able to hold off binging this week while he's gone

I really NEED to lose weight for my whole theatre career, but I just get close to 200 lbs and it backfires. I'm a size 12/14 now, and I really need to be a 6/8 to make me really employable. I just feel like I can't get there....
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #37  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

Hey ladies! I got the most awesome camera today! The case of my old one cracked, causing the batteries to keep falling out. I got a new super slim one with a huge LCD screen. Can't wait to take it to Las Vegas!

I had a few of my former favorite snacks at work over the last few days (puffed wheat cake, coke, doughnut holes) and I didn't even like them! Isn't that weird? I guess I'd rather save my calories for other things.
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:27 PM   #38  

AND JUST TO ADD TO MY WONDERFUL DAY --

As I'm walking into the bathroom to take a bath, what do I see slipped under the door???? A notice that my boyfriend & I are to be out of the apt. in 14 days due to the fact that November's rent was never paid. Which it was. There is a constant problem with this stupid online payment system and bf REFUSES to just ORDER SOME STUPID CHECKS and pay it manually. And now he's in FL. I just called him and I'm trying really really really really hard not to freak out, but I don't have super rich parents to fall back on like he does. If this thing doesn't get fixed ASAP and we have to move out of this apt. I swear I will kill something.

I can't take this.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #39  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

slimmingdown - Wow! Look at your losses! Those are amazing hon, don't fret about those little bounces in between. I have to agree though, carbs (the sugary kind anyway) can be killers. And getting on the elliptical for any amount of time is good stuff.

shrinkinglizzy - What sort of stomach pains? TOM cramps? Maybe you have some food allergies. Sometimes our bodies just decide to go on the fritz and become sensitive to foods. Anything you've been eating a lot of lately? Dairy/gluten/soy products are comon allergies.

caseygail - lazy on spring break is the bomb. There is absolutely no other way to be. I love nice weather, makes me want to be outside all the time. It's been back and forth here, nice one day, not so nice the next.

artsnsmarts - Don't fret over that binge. Just deal with the guilt, and get right back on the horse. Don't try and make up for the binge, just go on like it didn't happen. Career is a pretty big motivator, that's definitely a tough industry. As I'm fond of saying, all those celebs get thin so fast because it is their bread and butter. I think you can do it, if you want it bad enough, just do it healthy.
OMG. That sucks big time, I hope you can sort out that payment problem soon. Oh man that is so rough.

yesitsmeagain - Oooh, new cameras are always nice. What sort is it?

Well everyone, sad to say my weight isn't really going anywhere. I'm somewhere between 140-143. I suppose it's pretty much my goal, but I'm not really happy with that goal. I know I can easily, and healthily weigh 135lbs.

Guess even though my inches have gone down a bit (although what's with the boobs leaving??????) my weight hasn't buged for a week and even though I'm no long "fat" and maybe barely "chubby" I still don't like nice and slender and athletic in pictures. At a party this past weekend the pics of me def did not look too faltering, and I just want my body to reflect my lifestyle.

Plus my roommate is annoying me because she's lost some weight this year and apparently everyone keeps noticing it. And she doesn't need to get any thinner, she's one of those classically pretty girls with great bone structure and a beautiful figure. But she doesn't even appreciate it. Plus she can go forever without doing any sort of exercise and just get right into it without being slow or out of shape. Just ugh! Feeling jealous and moody right now.

Anyway, I have a pretty busy week going on right now. Chem midterm this friday, a lab due as well, and a midterm next wednesday. I'm hoping to keep my sugar intake in check during the stress. Wish me luck.

Well I'm off for now. Ciao, good luck everyone.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Casey – glad you’re enjoying break!! Thanks for the “feel better” wishes, I’m all good now (I think).
Lissa – good luck with those late fees…
Arts – Oh, you have a lot of pressure on you to lose…that is really hard. I hope you’re able to let the binge go, and move forward. Please keep posting – and PLEASE post your binges! There’s really no reason be ashamed here, we all understand and I, for one, have DEFINITELY been there (and will likely be there again)!! By the way, I posted in the last weekly chat but I’m not sure you read it – I am kind of dying of curiosity about what restaurant you work at! I totally understand if you don’t want to say (though I promise I won’t come looking for you), I just used to be part of the restaurant circuit in the area and love hearing about places. I used to work at Lineage in Brookline and the Rustic Kitchen in Porter Square, and managed an organic café dealie in Davis Square…anyway, like I said, I think one of the reasons people like 3FC is the anonymity so I totally understand if you don’t want to say, but I just thought I’d ask!! Just read your second post – wow, that is garbage. Management companies around here are horrible. My boyfriend does real estate and used to rent apartments in your area, he had horror stories about how tenants are treated. Just so you know, the law is on your side, you cannot be kicked out that fast. Look into it.
Yesitsme – yay to tech stuff! I love that stuff!! My camera’s not broken, but it’s like 1st generation digi camera and I literally get teased for how giant it is, and the LCD screen uses up so much battery that I have to use it like a regular camera…still, can’t justify getting a new one yet! Ooh, good for you not liking all those sugary things, that gives me hope!
Cat – um, call me crazy, but haven’t you been gone a while? I missed you! I’m glad you’re back (man I’m gonna feel dumb if you’ve been here and I just missed your posts somehow). Anyway, sorry to hear about your roommate, I am glad you’re at least able to name your jealousy…I think that makes it easier to move past it.

As for me, I think my stomach is better, at least my general self is feeling better (I had been exhausted the past couple of days!)...I think it is a combo of upcoming TOM, and some aspirin I took, and who knows what else...stress, perhaps, got plenty of that to add into the mix. Anyway, I've lost 2.5 lbs since Monday! Haha, that's the bonus of not being able to stomach eating anything. We'll see what happens by Monday's official weigh in, though. Either way, it's still encouraging to see 137 on the scale!
On the down side, I haven't been to the gym since last Thurs...that's nearly a week. So I gotta get there today, for sure!
S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #41  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

Nope shrinkinglizzie, you are totally on the ball. I took a breather and I just started posting again this week. It's nice to see you again too!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #42  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

Nope shrinkinglizzie, you are totally on the ball. I took a breather and I just started posting again this week. It's nice to see you again too!
Old 03-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #43  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

we did get to the video store last night lol it was nice to rent movies without paying extra
i did my official weigh in and ticker change 4 pounds to my goal now
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Well another lazy day, I gotta get some stuff done! It's a beautiful day again, I think I'll go to the park ! I have a docs appointment today for my migraines. They have gotten a lot worse, and it's to the point where no medicine helps them, I just have to suffer through them. I also think I have TMJ, I'm pretty sure this is all stress related because it has been better this week (spring break). We'll see how everything goes, hopefully he'll be able to prescribe me some good stuff for my migraines.

ShrinkingLizzy: Congrats on the loss, It's always fun to see a different number next to the 1
CatsTongue: In my opinion, inches are better than pounds! And I know all about your roomate's kind, I just always tell myself it will catch up with them
lissa: congrats on the loss! 4 pounds is amazing!!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:11 PM   #45  

Lizzy -- the management company is absolutely unreal. I wonder if your bf worked for the company that rents our apt. It's absolutely terrible. We had a gaping hole in the ceiling of our bathroom for about 3 weeks that was originally (when we moved in) covered in duct tape. When they removed it, a bunch of nasty rotten wood fell into our bathroom and got all over EVERYTHING and they DIDNT CLEAN IT UP!! Bf and I came back to find our whole apartment smelled like decomposing matter. Excellent. The apartment is beautiful, the management just blows.

I'm doing my best to control the binging. It's really really really hard when he's not here...but I'll keep posting about them. Thanks for the support.

And I'll pm you about the restaurant