View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #33
jenninca

S/C/G: 159/155.5/135

Height: 5'5"

I was always a skinny kid. I didn't play sports but took dance lessons and weighed around 108 at age 14. Then in 10th grade I quit dance and gained 20-30 pounds in two years. I didn't really notice how much I gained, but always wanted to be thinner.

I was able to keep my weight there through college and the first few years afterward. Then I moved cross country and got married. I was 135 on my wedding day. I had a really stressful job and would eat to relieve stress. I ended up putting on a couple pounds, then a couple more....

I weighed 148 when I got pregnant. I got up to 185 by the time my son was born. Afterwards, I stalled out at 166, then dropped to 160 when I stopped breastfeeding. That's where I've been hovering since November. I hope to get pregnant again sometime in the next six months and would love to be at least to my pre-pregnancy weight by then. My ultimate goal would be to get back to the 135 I was at when I got married. I am feeling really motivated this time and hope for some success!

Cindy
jenninca is offline   Reply With Quote