Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 09-06-2018, 03:31 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 140/tick/120

Hello all!

I've never been overweight, but was never really skinny either. I gained some weight during my late 20's that left me displeased with the way I looked and felt. It took a lot of work, but I lost almost 25lbs over two years before I got married. Since then, I've had one child, suffered a few chronic injuries that leave exercise (especially cardiovascular exercise), difficult and painful, and seen the return of some of the binge eating habits I had in my single days. That, along with a slowing metabolism, has resulted in an 8 pound weight gain. Over the last year and a half since weaning my first child I've lost the same 5 pounds 3 times!

Super frustrating.

So I am here to re-develop my healthy eating habits, do all the exercise I can (under the guidance of my physical therapist), and lose at least 5 of these 8 pounds for good. Or at least until I'm pregnant again.

looking forward to meeting you all.

btw: today hasn't gone well. I had a croissant for breakfast.
roadrunnerrita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 06:42 PM   #437  

S/C/G: 143.6/143.6/127

Height: 5'1

Hello,
I am 46 and never had a weight problem until I hit my mid 30's... I am small build and only 5' and 3/4" so you can imagine what a struggle it is to keep weight off. I am not one to want to be skinny. I like my curves but want to be healthy..my goal is 127 and I currently weigh 143.6 and am at my heaviest. My doctor just told me my bmi is 50%. I am not active and do not go to the gym, I don't walk because I have no one to walk with. I have lost weight at age 37 on WW till I figured out how to manipulate it and then it stopped working, then I did fat smash and lost 9 pounds and gained some back.. My freak out and go on a diet weight used to be 132 and now Im 11 lbs heavier than that. Ive also done medifast, and keto. I like my wine at least once or twice a week. I don't eat sweets, but I love carbs even though I am gf I love corn chips, grits, rice, gf pasta.... I rarely let myself have those and of recent have been doing keto with intermittent fasting and even no alcohol and still can't lose weight! I am starting to feel like giving up. I could definitely use some ideas and encouragement.
amahlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:56 AM   #438  
banned

Talking im new and its been a great ride

Hey im new here and i feel so excited to meet you guys
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:56 AM   #439  
banned

who else
Old 02-06-2020, 03:57 AM   #440  
banned

wassup
Old 02-24-2020, 11:48 PM   #441  

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

Hi there,

I'm in my thirties and struggled with my weight for several years. The sudden weight gain and inability to lose weight was linked to some health issues. I've lost the weight I wanted to lose and have been feeling healthy for the last few years. I'm now struggling to lose a few vanity pounds.

I keep keto and do some intermittent fasting. I've been fairly pleased with my body and have kept a pretty stable weight. I'm dating a body builder and about 2 weeks ago I started working out 3-5 days a week. My workouts are approximately 2 hours and consist of cardio and weight training.

A week and a half ago I celebrated Valentine's Day and a birthday. I spent a long weekend cheating. I now find myself up 7 pounds! I've been back on my diet for a week and the pounds keep going up. I'm incredibly frustrated.
Soon2BSlender is offline   Reply With Quote