Old 11-26-2005, 11:16 PM   #97
Liv4rok

S/C/G: 356/265/150

Default Liv4rok's Bio

DATE: 11/26/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Liv4rok/Andrea

BIRTHDAY: 05/11/1983

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have one sister, Amanda (28) and her children Jeremy (8) and Jozelle (3)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Atkins (go figure), working, music, animals, my neice and nephew...there's more, but those are the biggest

PETS: My only children...my 6.5 month-old Siberian Husky, Rusty and my orange bengal/tabby, Leo.

ATKINS START DATE:08/15/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Failed once with it before and decided to give it another shot now that I'm living on my own and can make my own choices and rules....obviously that and my mentality have made a difference this time around.

TOP WEIGHT: 356

CURRENT WEIGHT: 296

GOAL WEIGHT: 150 to start, but I'm short so less in the long run.

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: grey-blue

HAIR COLOR: depends on the season, but currently a golden-brown

OCCUPATION: Office Services Clerk (official title), but I primarily work with and fulfill orders for sales literature for liquid flow meters (water meters mostly)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Port Washington, WI USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: motivation and willpower...usually... This time, it's not the eating that's hard for me, but getting myself to do more than walk the dog is hard to get started even though I know I enjoy it once I get into it.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm actually seeing results and since I took starting photos, they are very motivating to keep me from ever going back to that very very unhealthy weight. I was always confident no matter what weight I was, but after hitting 300, it was a horrible feeling. I didn't know what to do when that happened and it took me getting past 350 to really kick myself in the butt and finally start doing something about it. I am under 300 now and I will never go back! Also, I hope that my results will encourage my sister to become more healthy.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a big dork and with the weight loss progress, I'm becoming oddly philosophical... What makes it even worse is that I tend to keep up with these forums late at night so I post tired...it's like driving drunk...it just shouldn't happen

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: ummm for the first time I had to give away newly bought jeans because they were TOO BIG!!! I was upset at first because I bought them and then 3 weeks later they were too big, but then I was more excited because about that time was when I fit into one of my "goal" jeans that were a size smaller. I actually thought that in losing 60lbs, I would've lost more than one size, but I realized that I just wore clothes that were too small before or wore stretchy clothes before so now I'm fitting to the actual size not the stretched size.

Food is for health and well being...food should not be a reward...food is not a cure for emotional situations. Cheating does not means you've failed, you're human. Just stay positive and push on.

Last edited by Liv4rok : 11-26-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Liv4rok is offline   Reply With Quote