Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2000, 06:29 AM   #31  

Hi Pam....glad to hear from you. There is an unwritten law that the best posts you ever write are floating out there someplace in cyberspace.

Just want to share:

66 days without rain

43 days in a row of triple digits

4th day in a row that the high was 109

Anybody want to come see me and Silvergal?
Old 09-05-2000, 07:12 AM   #32  
Super Surfer

Hi gals, well our long weekend is over and I promised myself I would get serious about getting back to goal. Tomorrow I face the scale, I am not looking forward to it .
We had a good weekend, one thing we did was go to a movie, saw The Crew...it was funny .
Margot...WTG! You have to post your Journal for us. You are truly an inspiration.
Karen...I made one of your recipes for supper tonight, the Italian Hamburger Macaroni Dish..it was really good . It was easy, fast and delicious. Thanks!
Geri..I laughed at your joke, good one! I liked the Blessing too. I don't know how you and Silvergal can take the heat. But, then again, when Slavika and I post our winter temps. you will be asking us how we take the cold. I guess we just do what we have to do.
Pam..I haven't been around the board for a few days either and I feel lost too. So I am going to do what you did and say a big HI to everyone and hope you all had a great weekend, and have a good Tuesday OP.

It's easy to identify people who can't count to ten. They're in front of you in the supermarket express lane
Old 09-05-2000, 07:55 AM   #33  

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone weekend was a good one. My was nice and quite. Dinner at my brotherinlaws went pretty good, stay in the house most of the time, just to hot outside.
I guess the heat even got to the BIL, cause he didn't have much to say, and when he did my hubby told him to leave me alone.

I know I've said this before, but I'm so glad that I found you guys. I was using the WW board,but it had got to where half the time you couldn't get on it, and now I haven't been able to get on it since Friday, so there is no support form there, you all are always here ready to give support at any time. and share your self with everyone.

SO A GREAT BIG THANKS.

Well ladies it's FOOTBALL time so I will close for now you all have a good night and I'll see you all tomorrow

Schoolgirl

[This message has been edited by schoolgirl (edited 09-04-2000).]
Old 09-05-2000, 08:07 AM   #34  
Net browser

HI EVERYBODY The weather was not very good for a long weekend at the lake but we had fun anyway. Yesterday we celebrated my friends husband's birthday and she had bought the best birthday cake I think I ever had in my life. It was a carrot cake with raisins and lot of nuts, very moist, with wonderful butter icing. The size of cake she got would serve 16 people...there were 8 of us...AND tomorrow is WW. GERI SILVERGAL I like nice warm weather, but that is too hot for me. MARGOT Way to go...you sure are doing well, happy dance for you.
TRUDY you and me tomorrow kid. Oy Vey. LOL By the way, love the quote.
Thanks girls for thinking I know SOMETHING about computers, but the thing about bolding, was my claim to fame and it was probably Lily who told ME how to do it. LOL ~~~~I've got happy news to share ~~~~DH and I are going to go to Hawaii again this winter. We are booked to leave on Feb. 3rd, until the end of the month.
Ok everybody, have a nice day tomorrow, talk to you then.
Old 09-05-2000, 10:00 AM   #35  

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had a good Labor Day!! I had a good long weekend, but I sure did eat too much. I can't believe that I went out to eat just about every day starting with Fri.lunch!! I am in big trouble! I am going to start totally back on program in the morning, and I hope that I will be able to stay op for a long, long, time!!! I need all your support!!! Thanks again for being here for us. You all are so encouraging and supportive, and I am truly grateful for that. I sometimes feel like such a failure when I have these setbacks. I hope you wont give up on me!! Hugs to you all!! countrygal
Old 09-05-2000, 10:19 AM   #36  
Net browser

Hi guys just testing..missing posts again.
Old 09-05-2000, 10:52 AM   #37  
Super Surfer

Please go to Feisty & Sexy #66...see you there
Old 09-06-2000, 06:06 AM   #38  

Thank goodness the holiday weekend is over! We had an indoor picnic (too hot to be outdoors), too much food, drink, etc. So here I go again! OP so far today though!

No news yet from Erica.

My son left this morning to go back to California. Hopefully he can find her when he gets back. We have heard that they have been seen here and there so at least that's something.

I went to my first Karoke bar over the weekend. My son loves to go them and tries to sing. LOL, I don't think he's ready for Nashville yet, but it is great fun to watch everyone try. It helps to have a few beers first. (Lite, of course)

I'm going to check out countrygal's recipe site .
Closed Thread