View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 10:50 PM   #105
M&MQueen

Screen Name: M&MQueen

Age/Age Range: 53 y.o.

Family Life: divorced for 4 years; 2 sons 29 & 25; 1 DIL, 3 beautiful grandkids; one BF

Hobbies and Interests: painting/decorating birdhouses, reading, watching Law & Order(all of them!) CSI original, and my personal favorite EATING!! HA!!

Favorite Music: classic rock; grew up during Beatlemania and still love them!

Favorite Color(s): blue, red, pumpkin color

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking on my treadmill; WATP videos I love Lesley Sansone!

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be an every day exercisier; to be able to run/walk a 5k without stopping; to be able to bend over without wanting to pass out!!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm sick and tired of being Sick and Tired!!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? emotional eating is No.1 and boredom/procrastination eating is a big 2nd

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Planning and Eating regular meals and healthy snacks

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : All 3 of my sisters!!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Sexy red dress, sexy lingerie and maybe even a thong!!! Yes I said THONG!