Old 01-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 281.4/.../150

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone!
I just got back from Taiwan last night. It was a long 24hours of travel (including layover). So far jet leg hasn't been too bad... I'm really tired but I know it I slept any longer I would correct to the different time zone... And I work tomorrow morning.
I had a wonderful time and recommend it to everyone to go. The people are so friendly. The food is amazing. Weather was nice! Overall wonderful country ❤
We did a bunch of walking everyday. And hiked in the maokong area (3 to 4 hours) which was nice... We even saw a monkey!
And on the 2nd last night in Taipei we climbed up Elephant Mountain... my mom and I went to the 1st lookout but my brother went all the way to the top (almost 1100 stairs up) I'm very proud to make it up to the 1st lookout! It was a lot of stairs straight up...And I'm happy we went at 8pm because it was cooler!
My goal for today is to drink water and get a meal plan figured out (Do shopping I have no groceries lol)
Nichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #182  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 286.8/198.8/150ish

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaphoenix View Post
[FONT="Georgia"]Curvy: My scale is toying with me today, so not quite, but I hope it lets me cross over in the next day or two!

Weigh-in was up a little 201.0...I was on-plan with everything yesterday - including the water, and I even ate a light dinner - so, I think my body is just teasing me with a metaphorical carrot on a string today. It usually fluctuates a little right before a new decade, so I'm not really too surprised...not sure why it does that, lol. My legs and arms feel so sore from the last few days, so I'm taking a rest day from the elliptical tonight, but I may still do a 3 mile walk this evening since that is less intense on me and I'll get a little fresh air after doing my workouts out in the garage all week.
Your bodies holding on. It will
surrender soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureVagabond View Post
January goal 212 lbs and greater awareness of hunger signals!!

What are you guys doing for exercise? I don't exercise at all as my knees can hurt. I bought a treadmill a few years ago but never used it so maybe I'll start on that!
You're doing great on your weight goal for the month. How's your non-weight goal going? I haven't been exercising, but need to start. Walking is always a good starting place. Not too hard on the joints. If you have access to a pool, swimming is really easy on the joints. We have a new treadmill too, and I really should be using it. I've not been up to it with the bronchitis, but since I'm feeling better, hopefully soon I'll be able to without having a coughing fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicsusan View Post
To the many who asked, my daughter is going to Colombia. It's going to be quite an adjustment for her- she's used to having a lot more freedom as Switzerland is very safe. I envy her the experience!
I hope she has a great time. I can see it being stressful for you. I love when young people get the opportunity to see different cultures and areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichelle View Post
We did a bunch of walking everyday. And hiked in the maokong area (3 to 4 hours) which was nice... We even saw a monkey!
And on the 2nd last night in Taipei we climbed up Elephant Mountain... my mom and I went to the 1st lookout but my brother went all the way to the top (almost 1100 stairs up) I'm very proud to make it up to the 1st lookout! It was a lot of stairs straight up...And I'm happy we went at 8pm because it was cooler!
My goal for today is to drink water and get a meal plan figured out (Do shopping I have no groceries lol)
Welcome back! Your trip sounds amazing.
__________________________________________________ ______
Yesterday was a great day for me as far as following my plan and sticking to it. I cooked a pound of pasta and weighed out the eight servings. Who knew one serving (200 calories) was so small.I didn't do well on the water at all. I did complete all my reading for class, played on facebook, took a nap, and never turned on the TV. Today, I plan to go to Costco to stock up on some things for the week, watch my class videos, at least begin if not complete my homework, maybe nap if time allows, and stay on track another day. The family should be back about 6PM or so. Have a great day everyone. Oh, and I'm waiting to here back from my doctor regarding my triglycerides. She was very relived to hear I hadn't been fasting when the drew my blood. My blood pressure was great at 108 over 72, and my oxygen and heart rate were good too. That's the biggest motivation for weight loss for me. Loosing weight to make sure I don't get any conditions. She told me a year ago if I didn't have such good genes, I would have been on medications about 10 years ago. I've stayed healthy so far, and I want to remain healthy. My big fear is getting type 2 diabetes due to my weight.

Last edited by imthegoddess; 01-28-2018 at 01:18 PM.
imthegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:43 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

Beautiful day today! Already near 60 degrees and sunny. Perfect for outdoor activities.

opheliaphoenix: Your scale may be toying with you but it can't hold you hostage forever. No doubt this week (maybe today ) you'll see Onderland!

Nichelle: Welcome back! Your trip to Taiwan sounds amazing and how special that you were able to experience it with your family. Being able to climb up Elephant Mountain is such a memorable accomplishment. I hope you'll be able to return to that memory again and again as you continue this journey!

Magicsusan: Have fun on your night out. You have a big weight milestone coming up. I hope you see it soon and it!

FutureVagabond: Have you tried free weights or investing in a kettlebell? Do you have access to a pool? I'm thinking of exercise that doesn't require standing but where you can still get in a good workout.
My plan is to enjoy the day and do my laundry. Other than that

Happy Sunday, friends!
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:14 PM   #184  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

FutureVagabond: I just do distance walking and the elliptical right now, but I want to start lifting weights some time this year once I lose more weight. (Worried about the joints, as well.) The elliptical is a great burn that is a lot easier on my knees than most other things, so you may want to try that out and see if it works for you, too.

Magicsusan: I would do early mornings again, because I love the way it feels to already be done with it and have that post-workout buzz that early in the day, but I will probably have to wait until my toddler is in preschool before I can do that again, because - when I'm home with him - it's difficult to keep him entertained long enough to get a decent workout in...I thought I might be able to work that all out, but no luck so far, lol. And, have fun tonight!

Nichelle: Welcome back!!!

imthegoddess: It surrendered a little today, so I hope that it's not just toying with me again and will bump back over tomorrow, but we will see! Great job staying on plan yesterday, by the way!

Curvy: Sounds like a lovely day...I hope you're able to get out and enjoy it a little! Also, I did get my glimpse of Onederland, and I hope my scale isn't toying with me again today, but I guess we will see what it says tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------

Weigh-in was a surprise today...I was on-plan with everything, but I was awake until almost 5am this morning before going to bed, and I had snacked on some chips right before 11pm - which is almost 2 full hours after my eating window closed - so, I was expecting a gain today. But, I dropped to 199.8 today! (Which means I technically hit my goal for the month today, as well.) Now, I will be waiting until tomorrow to see what happens before I change any tickers or anything or fully celebrate, because this could easily go back up over 200, BUT...for today, I am seeing ONEDERLAND for the first time since I was a teenager!!! I'm not telling anyone else - well...other than my husband, because I couldn't contain my excitement after I weighed in, lol - until I hit the 197 mark, which will be 100 lbs down. Getting close! But, I will be excited about it for today with you guys and hope that I can keep moving down from here over the next few days to end out the month!

Week Four
22: 203.8 - TOM.
23: 203.0
24: 201.6
25: 201.6
26: 200.8
27: 201.0
28: 199.8
----------------------------
End of Week Three: 204.4
Total Loss for Week Four: 4.6 lbs.

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:10 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 291.1/ticker/161

Height: 5'11.5"

Curvy: I hope you enjoy today, getting your laundry done sounds very productive. Please send some of your warm weather to the East, thank you

Laura: Congrats on your NSV, I bet you felt great after exercising before dinner I’ve followed Lexi on Insta as well, you’re absolutely right- she is very inspiring. I’ve also been following Jordan (@jordanshrinks). Whenever I try to get out of my workout I’ll check out one of their pages or yours or Casey’s and it pushes me to get up and move (so thank you! )

Imthegoddess: Your breakfast sounds wonderful! It sounds like your office has an awesome dynamic, that’s fantastic. That bundt cake sound good, but it sounds better that you got back on track with a nice salad for a snack. Glad the prednisone is helping and I hope that you continue to get well.

Magicsusan: It’s definitely not easy to find that balance, with that in mind, I hope you enjoy your G&T tonight I’m still working that whole balance thing out and currently would like to throw my scale out the window… however, considering that scales cost a decent chunk of pocket change, I’ve decided against it Your long walk sounds lovely, way to go getting all those steps in.

Martine: I’m glad you were able to get in to see your doctor, I hope that your bronchitis clears up and you feel better soon.

opheliaphoenix: You've made it! Even if it takes a day or two for the fluctuation to settle down, you're practically there! Congratulations!!

I drank almost 5L of water each day over the last couple of days. Work last night was very busy, I’m expecting tonight to be more so. I hit 10,000 steps yesterday (all between the times of 6pm and midnight), and I’m up to 7700 right now, I anticipate hitting around 12k. I did 45 minutes on the bike yesterday with 20 minutes of stretching and core work. I think my lower back is achy from the stationary bike and poor posture, hoping that will get better the more I do it, but for now I will be resting today before work and will be back and at it tomorrow evening..

Another NSV, my workout yesterday was my record for most calories burned in one workout and I feel like my circulation is improving (it was never terrible, but after working a few 12-hour shifts in a row, I would have pretty decent swelling in my legs and feet and that has been much better so far this weekend). I’ve practiced making an egg white Mediterranean omelet the last two days, and while it remains misshapen and not quite as great as the restaurant, it tasted pretty darn good- the omelet and one piece of 100% whole wheat/whole grain toast with smart balance cost me 378 calories, so all in all I’m happy with it.

Sorry for the longwinded monologue, my coffee hasn’t kicked in yet I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and has a great night!

SW: 286.1
GW: 279.0

Week 4
1/21: 281.7 (+0.4)
1/22: NWI
1/23: 282.3 (+0.6)
1/24: 282.8 (+0.5)
1/25: 284.7 (+0.9)
1/26: 283.4 (-1.3)
1/27: 282.5 (-0.9)

Final Days
1/28: 282.4 (-0.1)
1/29:
1/30:
1/31:

Last edited by RunningRedHead; 01-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.
RunningRedHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:45 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 2??/2??/160

Height: 5'3.5

Hello, all! Once upon a time, I lost 75lbs while posting here (giving and getting support was awesome)! Its been a couple years and I need to lose the weight again...

I'm happy to join you all!
StarAnise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:00 AM   #187  
One day at a time

Quote:
[FONT="Georgia"]
Weigh-in was a surprise today...I was on-plan with everything, but I was awake until almost 5am this morning before going to bed, and I had snacked on some chips right before 11pm - which is almost 2 full hours after my eating window closed - so, I was expecting a gain today. But, I dropped to 199.8 today! (Which means I technically hit my goal for the month today, as well.) Now, I will be waiting until tomorrow to see what happens before I change any tickers or anything or fully celebrate, because this could easily go back up over 200, BUT...for today, I am seeing ONEDERLAND for the first time since I was a teenager!!! I'm not telling anyone else - well...other than my husband, because I couldn't contain my excitement after I weighed in, lol - until I hit the 197 mark, which will be 100 lbs down. Getting close! But, I will be excited about it for today with you guys and hope that I can keep moving down from here over the next few days to end out the month! :grouphug

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningRedHead View Post
I drank almost 5L of water each day over the last couple of days. Work last night was very busy, I’m expecting tonight to be more so. I hit 10,000 steps yesterday (all between the times of 6pm and midnight), and I’m up to 7700 right now, I anticipate hitting around 12k. I did 45 minutes on the bike yesterday with 20 minutes of stretching and core work. I think my lower back is achy from the stationary bike and poor posture, hoping that will get better the more I do it, but for now I will be resting today before work and will be back and at it tomorrow evening..

Another NSV, my workout yesterday was my record for most calories burned in one workout and I feel like my circulation is improving (it was never terrible, but after working a few 12-hour shifts in a row, I would have pretty decent swelling in my legs and feet and that has been much better so far this weekend). I’ve practiced making an egg white Mediterranean omelet the last two days, and while it remains misshapen and not quite as great as the restaurant, it tasted pretty darn good- the omelet and one piece of 100% whole wheat/whole grain toast with smart balance cost me 378 calories, so all in all I’m happy with it.
Great NSV on the workout. I'm impressed with the steps too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarAnise View Post
Hello, all! Once upon a time, I lost 75lbs while posting here (giving and getting support was awesome)! Its been a couple years and I need to lose the weight again...

I'm happy to join you all!
Welcome!
__________________________________________________ ______
I had a decent day. I lost everything I gained and then some. I went to Costco about 2PM and got home about 4PM. I had not had lunch so I threw together a salad and settled in to watch my school videos. When the family came home, I went to Perry's Pizza with my husband. I had two Gin and Tonics, but I ordered a large house salad with grilled chicken. I ate about half and brought the rest home for lunch today. So the two things balanced each other out. Bad thing is, I still have another hour of school video and my homework to finish after work this week. I have until midnight Wednesday. On an unrelated note. I brought my work plant home Friday and repotted it. It is sooooo happy in the new pot. The leaves were hanging down because it could not get enough water, and the dirt was disappearing. Now, it is all perked up. Have a great day everyone. Oh, and I just drank about 20 oz of water writing this.

Last edited by imthegoddess; 01-29-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:23 AM   #188  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Height: 5'4

Happy Monday all!!

ImTheGoddess nice work on reversing the gain!

back! StarAnise Glad you've returned and you will succeed!!!

OpheliaPhoenix WOOT for Onderland!! So excited as you approach 100lbs down!!

RunningRedHead thanks! I too look to you and Casey for inspiration on Insta!

Nichelle welcome back from your travels! Sounds amazing!

Curvy hope you were able to get outside yesterday. It's been raining here for two days now but I still ventured out when it was just misting/sprinkling out.

MagicSusan I am terrible for fitting in strength training. The cardio seems to be so much easier to attain.

Hope Martine is doing better. She hasn't posted in a few days...

As for me...

I'm of two minds today. The scale is not being nice this past weekend and I was a little distraught because I was doing everything right (plenty of water, exercise, staying below 1300 calories etc). When I reviewed my nutrition profile in MFP, I did see that since last Wednesday I had been exceeding my sodium daily by at least 500mg due to eating out every day. Even though I made the healthiest choices, they were all still salt bombs.

During a regular time, I would calmly assess the situation and accept that I need to stick to controlling the ingredients and the water retention will ease in time, however, as the diet bet end date looms, the goal weight seems impossible, and so I'm going to lose money.

On the positive side, if this was not the tail end of the diet bet, I'd not have distressed about the 1-2lb weight gain. My husband was actually taken aback when I was so upset Sunday morning with the 2lb weight bump. My frustration was high because I had been very careful with how much I was eating and to see the scale continue to rise was so upsetting.

Spent yesterday plotting out all my meals for the coming week and a bit of the next week. I took the time to pre-make what I could to save time during the week. Felt pretty good to accomplish that.
LauraRVA42011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:58 AM   #189  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

Just a quicky for now-

I weighed in today at 114.5kg- yay! That's a half kilo under goal. I kind of took a break from walking today (walked from the train station to work and back, but that's only about 10-15 minutes each way.) Dusted off the dumbbells and did some sit-ups.

I'm keeping up a weekly weigh-in thread over in the 50+ group, but I seem to be the only one there. Is anyone else interested in doing that here?
Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:51 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'

Good morning

After an absolutely gorgeous weekend it definitely feels like a Monday!

opheliaphoenix: HUGE Congratulations on making the trip over to Onderland and being nearly 100 pounds down. What a wonderful accomplishment. The scale may jerk you around a bit but I have to believe that you're there for good.

back, StarAnise! Seventy-five pounds is a tremendous accomplishment! If you were successful once you can be successful again. I'm so glad you found your way back and are joining us!

RunningRedHead: Your omelet sounds delicious. You'll get the shape right soon enough and if you don't, the great thing about omelets is that they can easily morph into scrambled eggs!

imthegoddess: I don't have a naturally green thumb so I always love when I can revive any of my office plants that's looking particularly sad. Sounds like is keeping you busy but that you're balancing it well.

Laura: I'm sorry to hear about the bump on the scale. Sodium just seems to be everywhere, even in places you wouldn't suspect but especially in restaurant food. Your proactive approach to planning your food out is an excellent strategy.
Last night I roasted some rainbow beets and they turned out beautifully. Can't wait to use them on my salads.

Because the campus I work on has such a great bus system that serves the community I don't drive or pay for parking which is upwards $300 per quarter. Yes, you read that correctly. Instead I get a monthly unlimited pass that costs all of $15 and comes with two free "park on campus" days each month. Long story short there is a woman who works at parking services that applied for my Administrative Coordinator position I had had open last year. She didn't get the position but each month when I walk over I get nervous that I'll see her. People aren't selected for positions for a lot of reasons so I don't know why the nerves kick in. She still is gainfully employed. This is totally my issue so I need to just get over it!

Everyone have a great day!
curvynotlumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 03:23 PM   #191  

So not bad. I weighed myself this morning gained 2 lbs. With the way a ate it's a surprise it wasn't more lol. But that probably because of all the walking I did!
After work I'm going to renew my gym pass

Opheliaphoenix- Congrats!!I

Jan 2: 278lb
Jan 3: --
Jan 4: 276.2 (-1.8lb)
Jan 5: 275.2 (-1lb)
Jan 6: --
Jan 7: 271.8 (-3.4)
Jan 8: 270.4 (-1.4)
Jan 9: 269.4 (-1.0)
Jan 10: 268.2 (-1.2)
Jan 11: 267.8 (-0.4)
Jan 12: 267.2 (-0.6)

Jan 29: 269.2 (+2)

Last edited by Nichelle; 01-30-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-29-2018, 03:49 PM   #192  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

First and foremost, I want to thank you ALL for all the congratulations and cheering yesterday!!! Thank you for celebrating that milestone with me.

RunningRedHead: Amazing job on the water and steps, and congrats on another NSV!

StarAnise: Welcome back!

imthegoddess: Great job on losing what you gained (and then some!) and on balancing out your dinner out with your husband!

Laura: I am glad that you figured out what may have been holding you back (I am super sensitive to extra sodium, too!), so I am hoping you can adjust and drink some extra water and flush that out in time so you don't have to be so worried!

Magicsusan: Great job hitting your goal for the month!

Curvy: I hope I am in Onederland for good, as well! And, WHOA on that parking fee!!! I am so happy that you have that unlimited pass!

Nichelle: That's awesome that you only gained 2 lbs after such a wonderful vacation! I bet all that walking and hiking helped keep the delicious food at bay on the scale, lol. Great job!

Weigh-in stayed the same at 199.8 today, but I am happy as a clam about it, because I'd rather stay the same today than bump back up...lol.

Final Days
29: 199.8
30:
31:
----------------------------
End of Week Four: 199.8
Total Loss for Final Days:

Last edited by opheliaphoenix; 01-29-2018 at 03:50 PM.
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:23 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 291.1/ticker/161

Height: 5'11.5"

Curvy: I’ve been meaning to pick up beets when I go to the store, but for some reason I keep forgetting to put them on my list, and so they do not get picked up; I love them on my salads.. and plain now that I think about it. And about the omelet vs scrambled eggs: you make a valid point, thank you

Laura: I’m sorry about your bump, but I’m glad you were able to figure out the cause. Way to go getting all prepped and organized for the coming week!

Imthegoddess: Great job on your drop and balancing out your dinner with your husband, that’s fantastic!

Magicsusan: Congrats on making it under goal

StarAnise: Welcome back!

opheliaphoenix: Glad to hear your weigh-in didn’t bump up, fingers crossed for the same or a drop tomorrow

Nichelle: Welcome back! Way to make it up to the first lookout, stairs are tough

I can't believe there are only two more days left in January, it went by so quickly!
I picked up an extra shift tonight, but then I'll be off until Saturday and then going on a much needed vacation, which I am so looking forward to.

Have a great night everyone

SW: 286.1
GW: 279.0

Week 4
1/21: 281.7 (+0.4)
1/22: NWI
1/23: 282.3 (+0.6)
1/24: 282.8 (+0.5)
1/25: 284.7 (+0.9)
1/26: 283.4 (-1.3)
1/27: 282.5 (-0.9)

Final Days
1/28: 282.4 (-0.1)
1/29: 282.0 (-0.4)
1/30:
1/31:
RunningRedHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 08:18 AM   #194  
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraRVA42011 View Post
Spent yesterday plotting out all my meals for the coming week and a bit of the next week. I took the time to pre-make what I could to save time during the week. Felt pretty good to accomplish that.
Great Job! Try to increase your water today and tomorrow and flush that sodium out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicsusan View Post
I weighed in today at 114.5kg- yay! That's a half kilo under goal. I kind of took a break from walking today (walked from the train station to work and back, but that's only about 10-15 minutes each way.) Dusted off the dumbbells and did some sit-ups.

I'm keeping up a weekly weigh-in thread over in the 50+ group, but I seem to be the only one there. Is anyone else interested in doing that here?
Awesome~ What's this 50+ thing your speak of, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy View Post
Last night I roasted some rainbow beets and they turned out beautifully. Can't wait to use them on my salads.

Because the campus I work on has such a great bus system that serves the community I don't drive or pay for parking which is upwards $300 per quarter. Yes, you read that correctly. Instead I get a monthly unlimited pass that costs all of $15 and comes with two free "park on campus" days each month. Long story short there is a woman who works at parking services that applied for my Administrative Coordinator position I had had open last year. She didn't get the position but each month when I walk over I get nervous that I'll see her. People aren't selected for positions for a lot of reasons so I don't know why the nerves kick in. She still is gainfully employed. This is totally my issue so I need to just get over it! Everyone have a great day!
The rainbow beets look pretty in my mind. I don't think I have seen them before. I love all the different colors you can get in salads. I love orange, yellow, and red bell peppers. They are much more tasty than their green sibling. Luckily, I don't have to pay to park at work. The bad part, no covered parking when is snows. When I was at the SOM, we paid $57 per month to park. I was a sore subject since the university and the hospitals bought the land for $1. I don't have what I consider an acceptable public transportation option at my current position. I would have to take the light rail, then transfer to a bus. It would actually add a fair amount of time to my commute. We have a very nice light rail system here, and when I was doing my undergrad, I took the train to school everyday. We paid a $37 fee each semester for a pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichelle View Post
So not bad. I weighed myself this morning gained 2 lbs. With the way a ate it's a surprise it wasn't more lol. But that probably because of all the working I did!
After work I'm going to renew my gym pass
I don't know. Give yourself a day or two to see about the weight. Air travel affects us in many ways.

Quote:
First and foremost, I want to thank you ALL for all the congratulations and cheering yesterday!!! Thank you for celebrating that milestone with me. Weigh-in stayed the same at 199.8 today, but I am happy as a clam about it, because I'd rather stay the same today than bump back up...lol.
I'm happy to hear you're still in onederland!
__________________________________________________ _______________
All the sodium talk has me rethinking my dinner choice for tonight. I purchased two round pork roasts at Costco to cook in the crockpot today. I usually cook them all day with BBQ sauce and shred the pork. Easy and the family likes it. This time, I planned to use a Carnitas marinade and let the family use for tacos, burritos or bowls. I'll definitely plug the recipe into myfitnesspal to see how a serving turns out. I may find an alternative for myself. Oh boy, more baked chicken, LOL.

I mentioned we have a new employee at work. Before she came to work for us, she owned her own business as a personal trainer. Well being the fat one in the office, that's kind of awkward. The six of us planned to start a plank challenge and we did it yesterday. Ten whole seconds. She is goning to increase us each time so we are at a minute in a month. We are also adding the stairs since we work on the 7th floor. We were all laughing and having fun with it. She has been going to the butts and guts class at work a couple times per week. Maybe one day I'll be there too. I had to get up earlier than normal this morning to be at work to meet one of my investigators to go over his grant finances. After I woke, I remembered he is putting in a large grant in two weeks that I had managed to put out of my mind. Better get cracking on that today.This is how I feel some days at work.

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by imthegoddess; 01-30-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:46 AM   #195  

Morning ladies.
While away I think I broke my fitbit... It wasn't keeping track of my steps ever well... I compared my steps with what I cell said and with my mothers/brothers steps and it was up to 4000 steps less and I walked just as much. :/ so I splurged and ordered myself a new one should be here on Thursday.
I got my gym membership and went this morning. I signed up at a different gym this time. It'll a little more expensive but the equipment seems to be way nicer! It's an 'Anytime Fitness' it just opened last fall in my town and i like the idea when i go to other communities i can get into the anytime fitness there for free.
After my work out this morning we shoveled the driveway... which took an hour. It had snowed 1.5feet over night... and is still snowing. Suppose to snow all week here not exactly what I wanted to come home too haha. Free workout?? Lol
I'm going to start my meal plan and then head off to work (Fingers crossed I won't get stuck - I have a small car and the roads aren't plowed yet)