Old 07-31-2014, 02:01 PM   #346  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Yay, lotsakids! You're well into the 170s...

I didn't check my weight this morning. We had an awful night of kids with nightmares, and sleeping in their beds because there are just so many people a king-sized bed can fit comfortably, and baby being hungry and me eating with baby at 4 am, and... well, not sleeping much at all. I ended up getting up at 11, and came to the kitchen to snack on something so I didn't get to weight myself on an empty stomach.

Tomorrow will be a better day... hopefully.
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:57 PM   #347  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Noname! YAY! Congratulations to the next decade. Same with Lotsakids!

I want to make it to the 170s... gah! Calorie counting takes FOREVER!
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:18 PM   #348  
Getting my life back

I have been craving CRAVING sesame chicken for DAYS and today I decided I wanted some. So I didn't have coffee this morning, I had fruit for breakfast, I had a bowl of veggies for lunch, and a small rice cake for a snack. 300 calories leaving ALL this room for Sesame chicken.

My Fiance orders, I hear him say "sesame chicken" I'm STARVING at this point. (Had even gone on a 2 mile walk on an empty rumbling stomach). Delivery takes an hour, finally get it and look inside to see my Fiance's lo mein and Sweet and Sour chicken.... SWEET AND SOUR which is the most UGH chinese you can get!

I tell Steve, he tells the delivery guy. Delivery guy looks annoyed, checks the ticket, we were charged for sweet and sour. I let him know we didn't order sweet and sour, he just gives me a look and gets grumbly and says it's going to be a while... I can tell he doesn't want to replace THEIR mistake... and my fiance feels it too, so we accept the damn disgusting sweet and sour NASTY chicken. I'm grumpy because I'm starving, and I will NOT eat that swill.

So I'm smelling chinese, tummy rumbling, still REALLY craving sesame chicken and I'm going to cook some lame *** fish which I have to wait for it to finish thawing first.

/First world problems

Seriously... I'm annoyed. I should have just told the delivery guy I didn't care, I wanted my sesame chicken, go get it! But nnnnOOOO I don't have a backbone. Steve even left a 20% tip because we have issues. Should have just given him a normal 15% not a penny more.... not because the chick writing the order got it wrong, but the way he acted once we told him it was wrong... maybe even a 10% tip. UGH!

I seriously hate when people mess my order up. I don't get a lot of food people, starving myself to enjoy a craving is hard to do!
Old 08-01-2014, 01:26 AM   #349  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Just popping in to say hello to everyone. Noname, so glad to see you here, finally! You've been working so hard for it. Welcome and good luck on the new decade.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #350  
On my way to -70

kurisitaru -- man, I hate it when that happens! And it's like my husband says, when you have a craving you can eat anything in the world but NOTHING will satisfy you no matter how good it is anyway. And if you don't get it it makes you crave it even more!

I'm counting calories too and for me it's a really steady process of one lb a week (when I'm not pregnant). How many calories per day do you eat? Now pregnant I'm eating 1300 on good days but it's usually more like 1500. Not pregnant I was eating 1100 and it was working great. I'm looking forward to resuming that!

Yesterday was a bad day, we both started it on the wrong side of the bed and were kind of crabby all day. I didn't eat as healthy as I could have AT ALL other than finishing my amazing chicken salsa soup leftover from the night before. Man it was GOOD! Still this morning I was 176.4. And I'm back to eating healthy except for tonight we have people over and I'm making spaghetti so I'll eat some of that. It will be fine.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:10 AM   #351  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Paulitens, do you have one of those cool veggetti cutters? The kids had pasta last night and I had mine over zuchinni cut into "noodles" with the veggetti. I cook the "noodles" in the microwave for about minute (just to soften a little) and then put sauce on them. So good!

Still 177.8 this morning and the last day of VBS. I am feeding the youth group pizza (cheap and frozen- teens in my experience will eat just about anything LOL) tonight so they will help with tear down. We have to put the church back together. :P
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:39 AM   #352  
On my way to -70

Lotsakids -- I don't! I'm always meaning to buy a mandolin or something like that and then I forget. So tonight I'll just have regular spaghetti. It's not going to kill me.

Old 08-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #353  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Mmm I love spaghetti! I like to mix real pasta with "zoodles" when I'm having pasta and marinara sauce so I can still get the real thing. I love zoodles, but not as much as the Italian in me loves pasta

We had a luncheon at work today for a major donation we just received. It was such a stressful event! The caterer was an hour and a half late (they were supposed to set up at 10:30 before the program began but they hadn't even left the restaurant until 10:30 and then got super lost). Thankfully, to the outsider it all appeared to work out perfectly, but my heart is still racing. I ended up eating two sandwiches, some roasted veggies and a salad. And a Coca Cola, the REAL stuff. Way more food than I normally eat for lunch so I think I'm going to suggest making something small at home instead of getting pizza like we had planned. I am really looking forward to a beer, though...

We have a big fundraiser on Monday, to. It's going to be a very very long day. Hoping to just be able to relax some this weekend, and I need to get to the gym. I just want it to be 4:30 so I can go home and chill out.

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Friday.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #354  
Getting my life back

Stress sucks noname. I once set up Meet The Firms Night for my campus when I was in college. Everything that could go wrong, totally went wrong. I booked the venue a YEAR in advance, and apparently the person put me down for the wrong year. I learned this when I came in to tell them how to set the room up a few months in advance... they told me they didn't do room designs until a few months before the event... and I had a year. It was so bad!

I had to beg people to give me their spot and the only night I got was Bronco's opening night against the Ravens, the stadium is about 10 minutes away from campus. I lost firms that way too, Denver people (myself included) take football very seriously.

Caterer was late as they had "lost the order." I had checked on it the DAY BEFORE and everything was fine. I arrive to the venue and food is suppose to be set up in 30 minutes and no caterer. Call, they apologize and start preparing it then... and then they have to deal with Bronco Traffic. They were so late!

I didn't get many firms, food was late, bad evening, and it just sucked. People didn't complain and some how most thought it went fine... I thought they were crazy, maybe it's because to me it was a disaster, but people who don't see the behind the scenes never know the chaos that goes on.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #355  
Call me NNS!

That's usually how it happens. The people who plan it see DISASTER! and no one else notices there was an issue lol thank goodness for that, right? I don't know how you didn't lose your mind though!
Old 08-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #356  
Getting my life back

I've totally attended events and later found out that something planned was cancelled, delayed, or "ruined" in the eyes of the host. I didn't notice. Add food and social (liquor is even better) and most people won't realize something goes wrong.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:14 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

That zucchini pasta sounds interesting, and also scary to someone like me who really likes pasta...haha I'll have to try it sometimes though!

I am just back from a camping trip. I indulged a bit, didn't really pay attention to calories or really anything I was eating and just went for it. I had like 3 different desserts last night..it was awesome. We'll see the results tomorrow, although I doubt I've gained anything over a pound. It was pretty tame -- the worst meal I ate was my lunch on the way back home!

Honestly, as long as I am still in the 170's, I don't care what I've gained!
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:41 PM   #358  
Getting my life back

I miss camping... sounds like a yummy adventure.

I can't do any this summer because my lame studying. BUT AWESOME NEWS! I passed the Audit section! 85! (There are 4 sections, 75 to pass and only about 45% of people will pass audit). I'm sooooooo happy. I'm nervous and excited to see financial post. I really do feel I failed that one, but at least I'll come to it with more confidence if I failed, and have a month to study. I just have to hope I can pass Business and Regulations as well! Business is on the 15th... nothing but studying so far.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:20 PM   #359  
Getting my life back

2.2 lbs left... I could be out of here in 2 weeks. =o Join the 170 club.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #360  
Call me NNS!

kurisitaru Congrats on passing the audit section! When do you find out about the financial section? Must be a relief to have at least one under your belt

My typical weekend gain was less than usual, so I'm thinking I'm on track to see 187s this week. Oh how lovely that would be Going away with my parents this weekend to see family, hopefully I can stay on track though I am sure most meals will be eaten out unfortunately.