Old 01-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #31  
Nine years to go!

S/C/G: 270/256/140

Height: 5'2

Hey there... We obviously don't know each other but I am PROUD of you for coming here to de-stress and for sticking to your plan even though its really hard. If you think about it, sometimes when life gets crazy and scary and stressy like this, your diet plan is all you can really control! I say dig in and control the heck out of it. It might end up being that one constant that helps you through rather than being one more thing to stress about.
Ten Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #32  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

well because I had all of your guys kind words and love (and Rodeogirl: I LOVED what you wrote... love it) today was easier. I controlled every morsel that went into my mouth, fought off the urges to get out of control with my eating and I'm moving on.

We called in the priest for my grandma today and my aunt had surgery today as well. The scale MOVED this morning (down a bit) and I'm very tired and stressed but okay.

Thanks for picking me up guys. You have no idea what that meant to me *tears*
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 290/See Ticker/150

Height: 5ft 4 inches

I just wanted to send you a hug and tell you to hang in there! I understand some of what you are going through. My Da has cancer, my in-laws both have Alzheimer's, my oldest son has an autism spectrum disorder and is having a hard time at school right now, my house is leaking and our finances just took a major blow...(and let me tell you, we were barely hanging on as it was.)

It sort of knocked me on my butt today and I fell a bit OP. Its going to happen, we are only equipped to handle so much before something has got to give. Personally, I think you are doing wonderfully and even though things are frustrating, sad, difficult...tomorrow is always another day and a new start. The scale WILL move again and you WILL feel better. Until then, we can all send you all the love and support you need to bolster your spirits and to keep on going!
irishsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 262/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

So sorry for everything that is going on in your life right now. Don't give up! Just remember that we are all behind you.... Sending you lots of !
Randi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 PM   #35  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

Sorry you are going through this. Take care.
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #36  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Yay! Good job fighting those urges they can be killer but you totally did it! One step at a time...one....step.....at.........a..............t ime.
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:03 AM   #37  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I'm so sorry for all your sorrow right now.

I am also incredibly proud of you for resisting those temptations. You have just passed a great big "test" so to speak. You have already become that health minded person. One that takes care of herself under all circumstances. You require more of yourself. And that is a GREAT thing. There really is no stopping you now.

Both your aunt and your Grandma would marvel at you and be so happy for what you have accomplished.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote