YOU: On a Diet - and other Oprah inspired diets Includes Dr Phil, Bob Greene, and YOU: On a Diet

Old 10-02-2004, 11:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218.8/198/135

Height: 5'4

Question Dr. Phil forum weekend chat #1

Where is everyone? It sort of scares me to see that the dr. phil forum is so quiet. It the plan not working for you. Have you quit. It's working really well for me.

So did anybody see the update show yesterday from the Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge. Everyone still looks great. I commend all of those people for having the ability to lose all of that weight, and keep it off. Dr.phil has made some dramatic changes in the lives of so many overweight peoples lives.

Feel free to discuss anything that you would like. I just want to know that everyone out there in dr. phil land still exists.
e.mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weekend Chat - October 9 & 10 Leenie Depression and Weight Issues 6 10-11-2004 12:01 AM
Weekend Chat - October 9th and 10th Leenie Carb Counters 11 10-10-2004 09:13 PM
Weekend Chat July 3rd and 4th Mrs H Carb Counters 6 07-04-2004 07:14 PM
Weekend Chat - June 19 & 20 (Happy Fathers Day) Leenie Carb Counters 4 06-21-2004 12:15 AM
Weekend Chat - April 3rd and 4th Leenie Depression and Weight Issues 11 04-04-2004 05:05 PM