Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2001, 06:41 PM   #1  
snerdlet

Post Motivational chatter - Anyone welcome

Since the other thread I subscribed to on this page fizzled out and died, I was hoping to start a new thread. Anyone who needs to vent, needs motivation, or just wants to chat about the WW at home program (or anything really), please join me in this thread. I hope to see others stop by and chat here.

Pat
218/200/160

Old 07-08-2001, 08:25 PM   #2  

Default WW at Home Vs. Reg. WW ???

I have been a regular member of WW but the class is starting over and I don't have the money to join again. SO I am thinking about doing it at home. I am wondering if any of you that are doing the WW at home have a hard time staying movitated? I need to have someone to be accountable to besides myself. Any thoughts on this? I have the last weekly meeting on Wednesday. Thanks for any imput.
Old 07-20-2001, 07:33 PM   #3  
GARDENING ADDICT

Hi Pat
Just poping in to say hello and hope that all is going well with you. You seem to be the only one left from the old group. Sorry i bailed out, but I am in week 10 of Body For Life and I love it. Never thought that I would say this but I love to exercise now.
Take care,Sil
Old 07-24-2001, 09:33 PM   #4  
snerdlet

Default hiya

Hey Sil - I don't come here much anymore so I was surprised to see your post. I guess everyone from the old group has found a new home. I am very happy for you to find a program that really works for you. I found the BFL program too hard for me. I need less complexity in my weight loss program which made WW at home suited for me. I could never to remember to eat that many time a day on BFL when my work life is so hectic. Some days I forget to eat lunch because I am so busy.....So having to eat several times a day is a killer for me. Good luck on your program. Patricia

Closed Thread