Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #1  
The sweetest thing !

Smile Can I call this place Home?

Hello everybody,

I was just browsing around and I would love to call this place home and join you girls on your wonderful weight loss jouney's.

I am a busy mom at home on Mat leave for a year. I have 2 wonderful boys ages 3 months old and 23 months old. This is my 3rd time starting WW , but this time I am doing it at home. I am 34 years old and this time I will do it. I have over 100 pounds to loose.

I am very thankful to 3FC for this great website, and to find people with simmilar weight loss goals.

Remember ladies and gents,

"Power in numbers, we will succeed"

So Long,
Old 04-05-2005, 01:22 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Hello there Wild Honey. Welcome to the site. You have made the right choice in coming here to get inspiration, just the recipie listings give so many ideas. I would also suggest you watch your points if you are breastfeeding. New mom's need extra pts given the fact that they are feeding for two (so to speak) Lots of inspiring motivational stories are here, so I would encourage you to surf around and check out the various topics and threads. If you want to join a group of ladies, just start responding and pop in with comments. Most groups are wanting some newbies. Kinda sounds like you have your hands full with 2 wee ones. I am a sahm with 2 boys, ages 11 and 7. WW's for me is a constant day to day thing. Funny that I should respond to your post, as I grew up in and used to live in Ottawa. Hello my fellow Canadian!!! If you look....you will find lots of Canadians on the board and alot of them reccommend the Presidents choice products. Hope to see you around. tc and good luck.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:11 PM   #3  
The sweetest thing !

Default Thank You

Hello Angel-eyes, and my fellow Canadian.
Thank You for your reply and welcome.

I use the PC products faithfuly, they are great. Also I don't know if you had a chance to try any products from M & M Meat Shops while you lived here, they are excellent!!! and I have the points values for most of the produts.

I am trying to post on the Journals everyday they are fun.
All the best to you on your weight loss journey!

Take care,
Old 04-08-2005, 05:58 PM   #4  
soon to be goddess

Wink

I do remember the M & M products!! You're right...they are good. Have you tried their peach drink by Dutch Mill ? They always have them in the drink dispenser, and they have a no calorie version made with aspertame. It is soooo good. The last time we went home, I bought several cases of it!!! Next time you are there, try some. How are you doing OP? Today I went to the gym for a good treadmill workout. Gotta get that excercise in right? Are you able to get out and walk with your children? Walking is the best I think to build up some stamina. Anywho.....just wanted to pop in again and say Hi.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:31 AM   #5  
The sweetest thing !

Default Hanging in there

Hello,
Had a rought week, on Sunday was my Nephew's baptizum, I had saved all my flex points and points in anticipation to have a good meal. Then at the restaurant my son was running a high fever.....so needless to say I lost my appetite. Nice to chat with you again It seems you are doing great with the exercise. Keep up your motivation you will succeed.

All the best!
Old 04-11-2005, 12:42 PM   #6  
soon to be goddess

Unhappy

Oh...sorry to hear about your son's fever. Is he okay? There are alot of super bugs going around where a fever comes and goes off and on throughout several days. Hopefully you had a good night with him sleeping through. Poor little guy.
We also had to deal with a medical emergency yesterday.....my two boys were in the garage playing on a rolling office chair and before you knew what was happening.....my youngest starting screaming at the top of his lungs, blood gushing everywhere like a fountain and narrowly missed gashing his eye. Seems he banged the workbench on the orbital bone less than a half an inch from his eye. We took him to emerge and he needed 4 stitches. When we finally got home it was bedtime (thank goodness) and he was feeling better. This morning however, his whole eye is turning the lovely shade of a purple/black. **sigh** BOYS!!!
I was hoping for a better weighin this morning, but I lost only .5 lb from last week. The week was a good OP one, so I'm a little disheartened but I can still tell from my clothes that I'm losing. I'm not giving up by no means.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:45 PM   #7  
The sweetest thing !

Angel-eyes,

Oh my, I was reading that and I got goosebumps!!! I hope he is fine. I guess that is what I have to look forward to. Boys!

My son has ear infections in both ears. He dosn't want to eat or drink. I am going out to by some feezee's for him.

(((Hugs)))

Old 04-13-2005, 06:02 PM   #8  
soon to be goddess

Smile

ohhh, now that sounds nasty!! No wonder he had a raging fever. I hope the dr. gave you some antibiotics and that they have kicked in by now. For a time when mine were little, we would have 6-9 ear infections a year. Finally, they ended up putting tubes in my youngest sons ears. Thankfully he has not had an infection since. **knock wood** How are you doing? Are you still following OP? I have been hitting the gym this week to make sure I have a better loss for next week and not another .5 lb loss. hehe...that really ticked me off!! LOL Have you found some recipies here? There are alot of really good ones if you have the time to read through the lists. Let me know how you are doing. tc
Closed Thread