Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2001, 09:44 PM   #31  

Thanks Pat,

Yes, it feels really good sometimes just writing it all out or saying it. It's just life and it will always go up and down. Last week was like a roller coster. This week it's like a ferris wheel, fun and uplifting. Hope you are doing well.
Hi to everyone else/ Talk to you tomorrow.
Old 04-20-2001, 12:15 AM   #32  

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.
Im not even thinking about my weight and my mind keep changing directions so I think Ill mostly just be a lurker for awhile.
Lisa will be getting councilling but it seems it may of been a reaction to her getting very drunk and then crashing a friends car. (she doesnt have her licence)
It wasnt premeditated but I am worried and afraid something is concerning her deeply and the aclohol just opened the door to all this.
I hate the way young ones drink these days and our drinking age is 18 (she only turned 16 2 months ago)
This is the 3rd time already she has gone overboard (she was supposed to be just staying the night at her girlfriends) and each time she now admits she has felt suicidal.
Its such a worry being a parent !!
Anyway this is supposed to be a weight loss board I know so Ill say no more.
Thanks for being there.
Jenny
Old 04-20-2001, 10:48 AM   #33  

Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through right now. My prayers are with you and your daughter. Be strong. Take care.
(Hugs),
Dena
Old 04-22-2001, 02:39 PM   #34  
GARDENING ADDICT

I'm starting a new thread because we are now on a second page and it is taking too long to download. So, let's meet over on #29.
Remember, no more posting here
~~~Sil
Closed Thread