Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 02:15 AM   #1  

Cool Room for one more?

Hi Everyone,
My name is Rhonda and I'm re-starting WW this Monday. I went to meetings about 3 years ago and lost almost 30 lbs. Since then I've tried numerous diets in an effort to lose weight, unfortunately, I don't hide that well, because whatever I lose keeps finding me!
When I stopped going to meetings, I weighed 217 lbs. I now tip the scales at a whopping 238 lbs!!!
I'm doing this at home this time, because the meetings just aren't in my budget right now.
I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Thanks,
Rhonda
SW:238 CW:238 GW:160
Old 05-30-2004, 04:42 PM   #2  

Hi! I'm right with you! I'm restarting tomorrow after being off weight watchers for 2 years. Like you I've been on countless other diets and have just gotten fatter! I also had a baby 4 months ago and am now 90 pounds from my goal weight instead of 50!

Thanks, Nicole
SW 210 CW 210 GW 120
Old 05-30-2004, 09:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Rhonda and Nicole,

Congrats on getting started!! Please feel free to join us on the "Weigh In at Home" thread. We start a new one each Monday.

Carla
Closed Thread